Roof MD

TN
08/20/2021

7574 Old Mill Cv

Germantown, TN 38138

roofing, window replacement, exterior painting, animal seal out, chimney repair.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Located in Memphis, Tennessee, Roof MD LLC is an established roofing services company known for offering reliable, quality services for all of your roofing needs. Our team of professionals specializes in roofing insurance claims and we offer the latest in energy-efficient products. Roof repair and installation are our top services and every job is completed in a professional, timely manner to protect your investment in your home. We are the only roofing company recommended by Memphis Code Enforcement Agent Steve Beckham, the best referral any roofer could have. We are also honored to once again receive the Angie's List Super Service Award, 5 years in a row !! NEW PROGRAM: Disability Help- Special financing for Home Improvement up to $25,000 20-year terms at 1-3% interest. average payment 600-1350 a yr depending on the amount financed. That's 50-115 a month. Limited Availability, act fast. Give us a call. We also do Windows and Restoration work, and commercial repairs. ...

roofing (75)skylight installation (2)gutter repair (7)house painting (4)gutter cleaning (4)home inspection (3)woodworking (2)chimney sweep (2)roof cleaning (1)drain pipe installation (1)animal removal (1)window treatment (1)

05/01/2021

Glenn and Greg were very responsive throughout the entire process, their roofing services are competitively priced and they were patient with all of my questions, and I had a lot of them. If you are concerned about whether they have proper credentials, they have them all and do not mind providing customers with proof of workers comp, general liability, etc. and they are licensed contractors in the...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category chimney sweep,roofing

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

12/29/2020

Glenn Forrest the representative of RoofMd was very professional and nice. He walked me through the entire process of my roof replacement. He was in constant contact and vigilant/advocate in getting my roof replaced in a timely/professional manner. His roofing crew were EXCELLENT workers from beginning to end with no messy clean up by me. The painters were EXCELLENT because they covered/protected ...

Description of Work
Compete new roof replacement!

Category chimney sweep,roofing

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

05/25/2020

As far as I can tell right now, it went well - but it has not rained since completion so I do not know whether the leak was actually fixed.

Description of Work
Fix roof leak

Category roofing,animal removal

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

Thanks , if you have any problems , just give us a call. If it does the same problem , we fix it free. Sometimes on older roofs , even new problems pop up , if so we will check it out and let you know. Thanks Greg , the roof doctor.

01/10/2020

Overall, it went well. RoofMD worked with my insurance company to get the best results. The work was scheduled and some quickly. There were a few small problems that happened (exposed nail heads, vent pipes knocked loose). These shouldn't have happened but they did. However, they corrected the problems immediately when brought to their attention. Even 2 years after the work was done, I had a secti...

Description of Work
House reroofed

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

09/29/2019

Excellent response. Attention to my needs. Professional results! I would definately reccomend! 👍

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

09/29/2019

Greg came out and gave us a thorough inspection of our roof for an investment property we have in Germantown. He was prompt, courteous, and very informative when it came to roof expertise. We would highly recommend his roofing services to anyone in the Memphis area or investors like us. Thank you Greg!

Description of Work
Roof Inspection

Category home inspection,roofing

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

09/28/2019

Greg and Caleb did a great job. The crew was polite and cleaned up quickly which was important because I live close to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Roofing painting

Category roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

09/27/2019

Everything went great ! The workers showed up on time and did a really good job. I highly recommend Greg and Roof MD !!!

Description of Work
New roof and and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

09/26/2019

They are a fine company. I live out of town and have rental properties and will use them in the future. They do great work and complete job quickly. Randy

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

03/27/2019

Roof MD also replaced my mother's roof last year. We used him again this year to replace a roof on another rental house and he did an awesome job. We would recommend him to others and use him again.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

Roofing.Roof repair, Flat roof repair Gutter, Gutter Guard, Insulation, Flat And Metal Roofing. Home Inspections. Painting, drywall ,

Ask for Details.