Allcon Roofing

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2012

4.4

Allcon Roofing was established with a vision of providing quality roof installation and repair services. But a sincere dedication to honesty and reliability is what sets Allcon Roofing apart. Today, Allcon Roofing provides residential clients with a comprehensive line of roofing options, as well as a complete line of siding and gutter solutions. Whether you are looking for a new roof, gutters or siding for your property, have experienced storm damage or just need to have your roof inspected, Allcon can take care of all your roofing needs....

Super C

Super C is locally owned and operated out of the Central, SC area. As an owner operated business, I like to make sure I take care of my customers and treat them like family. I've been in the industry since I was in High School so I make sure to pay attention to details that other companies may miss. We offer free, on site estimates to all of our clients and we won't leave until you are satisfied!. We would love to take a look at what your home needs today. Please call us or Request a Quote to hear from us today!

Clean Verde

Commercial & Residential Exterior Cleaning. Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Soft Wash, Window Washing, Deck & Fence Sealing.

Certified Professional Roofing

We’re a team of fully certified professionals who tackle everything from complex large projects to smaller scale jobs. Fueled by our commitment to excellence, we go the extra mile to make sure clients are completely satisfied with our work. Call us today to schedule a consultation. We provide leading contracting services for whatever you may need. We pride ourselves on top quality service and customer satisfaction. Our clients belong to a wide range of industries, so we have a lot of experience in a diverse set of projects. We offer complete flexibility in any project and want your dreams to become a reality. Reach out to us with any questions we look forward to hearing from you! Free roofing estimate (valued at $79.99). Efficient and affordable roofing services. Dependable crews with vast roofing knowledge and experience.

11/23/2020

Very poorly. ALLCON does not communicate in a timely manner. Seldom callbacks. Excuses for not calling back. A 13-year business that lacks professionalism and ethical behavior. Lots of positive feedback but they didn't perform on my behalf.

Description of Work
Reroofing of my home.

Category gutter repair,roofing

06/01/2015

Got delayed on last job, showed up 1 day late with only 1/2 staff. Had to redo vent edge, Had to fix shingles not meeting siding. Still waiting for a call back on damage done to my siding. Some things fell in my forced air heating system, before I realized it and turned my unit off and covered it.

Description of Work
Installed shingles.

10/23/2014

arrived on time & finished on schedule.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof & repaired bad wood.

10/22/2014

ALLCON estimate was hundreds higher than our second choice, but the salesman was known to my wife who persuaded me in the decision toward them. We were promised everything ... experienced and careful installers paying attention to details, using quality products including an extra bundle for future repairs, and a thorough clean-up to protect the family pet from getting injured paws, and preventing...

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement on our 2400 square foot, two-story house.

Category roofing,siding

Our rating with Angie's List is very important to us therefore we wish to respond to this customer comments. 1. We quoted a price that was agreed to by the customer and that is what was invoiced. There were no extra charges or "it did not include" type of issues. 2. Claims he paid too much. Too Much Compared to what? Our rates are competitive with other companies. There will always be a company wi...

07/18/2014

They were very professional. The quality of what they did is outstanding.

Description of Work
Allcon Roofing redid my roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing

We thank you for business and appreciate your feedback Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns Yours in Service Craig Perfect President

07/14/2014

They laid tarp over the damaged area, then returned to do the repairs. It was a very professional job and Mr. Perfect is a good owner.

Description of Work
Repaired the roof over the garage that was damaged in a windstorm. Not sure of the exact date but it was around Oct 2013.

06/10/2014

Did a great job and cleaned up afterward. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

04/24/2014

It has been a good experience. They did good work and I was very pleased with them.

Description of Work
I used Allcon Roofing for gutter repair and roofing.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

04/09/2014

They were good. So far, the roof is good. They were on time and they were really good about that.

Description of Work
I used Allcon Roofing to replace our roof.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

02/03/2014

Chose another roofer and Allcon salesman would not come back to pick up sample book he left. Two months after my roof was completed, I tossed samples in trash

Description of Work
Quote job & materials. Never came back to pick up sample book

Roofing, Gutters, & Siding