Batson's Plumbing, Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2006

432 Scuffletown Rd

Simpsonville, SC 29681

Award winning. Batson's Inc. has proudly served the upstate of South Carolina for over 30 years. Our team is dedicated to providing the best quality work at a reasonable price. We offer the best in design build plumbing applications as well as renovation and repair work. Our service department has

07/20/2019

Amie G.

I used them all the time. They are my go-to plumbers. They are very good. They find the problems quickly. They are courteous. Their office is easy to talk to. They fix it right away.

Description of Work
They replaced a toilet and they worked something on my shower.

05/08/2018

Gail C.

They came out right away -- spent awhile looking at pump and well. After paying close to $300 for their time we were told the pump was bad. Went back and forth with manufacturer and eventually had a different Angie's List provider come out to find out simple fix -- there was an air lock and charged a small service fee.

Description of Work
New Well Pump would not hold prime

04/10/2018

Paul C.

These folks were a pleasure to deal with. The plumber showed up on time, was friendly and professional. All work completed successfully and toy satisfaction.

Description of Work
Did several jobs in one morning. Fixed leaking bathtub tap, bathroom faucet, toilet flaps & ballcocks. Also fixed leaky kitchen sink.

01/05/2018

Jamie L.

Response was less than 24 hours which is pretty impressive given that hundreds of others had the same problem at the same time. Work was professional including replacing the foam insulation that came off during the event. Great job!

Description of Work
Repaired a burst water pipe due to freezing.

12/05/2017

Deborah W.

What amazing service! Within two hours, Batson had located a nearby crew who showed up at our doorstep and went straight to work. In short order, they had dug up and repaired the broken mains, backfilled the hole, and neatly raked it--and all for a reasonable price. We were very impressed with Batson's service, speed, and professionalism and will definitely call them the next time we need a plumber.

Description of Work
Early one morning we awoke to the sound of water rushing through our pipes. We quickly discovered that the water main to our home had broken with water gushing into our garden. After turning off the water, we called a local plumber who told us they could send someone by afternoon of the following day. With no water in the house, I said no thanks. Based on the high Angie's list rating, we next tried Batson Plumbing. They truly sounded as though they cared and said they'd get someone out as soon as possible that morning.

11/29/2017

Dorothy W.

assessed carefully and presented findings

Description of Work
potential leak

10/08/2017

Mark R.

Excellent service. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Outdoor faucet repair Replace pressure release valve system.

09/29/2017

Greg S.

Had an emergency and called them first thing in the morning. They agreed to come and so I did not schedule anyone else. They called right before they were going to come out and said they could not make it...they should have called earlier so I had time to get someone else. Would not contact again.

Description of Work
Install tankless water heater and washing machine

09/25/2017

Kathleen C.

It went well, took at least 2 hours to complete because there was waiting time after the sealant was applied before the water could be turned on. He did a great job, I am very pleased.

Description of Work
A hose bib (faucet) broke and had to be replaced. This involved going through an interior wall to the outside where the faucet came out.

09/06/2017

Conny W.

Came quickly, repaired the problems, discussed options and did not recommend extras that weren't needed.

Description of Work
Leaks at outside hose connection and dripping bath/shower faucet

08/30/2017

John K.

Excellent service overall. Was on time, responsive and professional. Mitchell, Danny, and Dick were all great. This is a fantastic plumbing service. They have done work for me before and I have always been very satisfied.

Description of Work
They cut off a leaking hot water heater and installed a new tankless water heating system. Also replaced a sump pump.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, wells

06/26/2017

Thomas A.

Great! Plumber was professional and friendly

Description of Work
replace or repair shutoff valve

08/31/2016

Elizabeth T.

Maybe I would use them but I've been trying other people. There were a couple of times that I had to have them come back to do some things. If I hadn't have to call them back, it would have been fine.

Description of Work
I have used them several times.

07/28/2016

Diane T.

The technicians were able to go out to our rental house the same day that I called. Our tenant had to turn the water off to the whole house the night before to stop the toilet from leaking in the upstairs bathroom. They replaced the fill valve, overflow assembly and flush lever. They also repaired the supply stop and replaced the supply tube. They were professional and punctual.

Description of Work
Toilet was leaking and would not turn off with valve behind the toilet.

06/30/2016

Wallace T.

They did a great job. He took a pin point to what he was going to do and how he was going to do it.

Description of Work
They fixed my water heater and the line. They placed a new return on it.

06/14/2016

Jennifer H.

The technicians (2) were very prompt and professional. They arrived at the front door and removed their work boots before entering the house. They assessed the repairs needed and split up their time. One technician worked upstairs on repairing a cold water drip in the master bathroom while the other worked on repairing the kitchen sink. A few bonuses: 1) Even though the hot water valve didn't need repair, they went ahead and did the repair stating they tended to fail at the same rate. This would save an additional visit. 2) When we purchased the house, the drain strainers were not left behind for the kitchen sink. They provided me a new set of strainers for the kitchen sink. 3) I also added in a last minute adjustment to my kitchen faucet, which they obliged with no problems. All repairs were tested before they left. They were in and out in about 45 minutes and there was no exchange of money since I set up an account upon calling for the appointment. All repairs were billed, which I find to be much easier.

Description of Work
Repaired leak in kitchen drain. Repaired cold water drip in master bathroom.

03/04/2016

joe L.

I received a water bill for almost $300.00 for the month of February. I called the water company and they said that there wasn't anything they could do, and to call a plumber. After Checking Angies list, i called Batsons. I have to say i've seldom had a better experience with any type of contractor. They sent someone out the the next morning, and he was extremely thorough inside and out. He went places in the crawl space that couldnt have been easy, he checked the water meters, he checked the house inside and out. It was clear he wouldn't be satisfied until he had found the problem. He ended up replacing a leaky toilet valve, and then checking the water meter again to be sure there was no water running through. As an added benefit, he even discovered a leak in my irrigation system, which was a whole different issue, and he shut the water supply to that, off. I didn't even realize i had a leak on the Irrigation system, so i was glad he also found that problem while he was here. I'm guessing most companies would have just ignored that, since it wasn't the main reason they were called. Altogether a very pleasant experience. Would I call them again. You bet, in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
checked and fixed a water leak that I couldn't find.

Category irrigation systems, plumbing

02/23/2016

Ken D.

Laurie, who took my call was very polite, and called back a few minutes later once she was able to confirm an appt time. They were able to come out the same morning of my call for service. They finished up a previous service job at 11:30am and I was notified that they would be coming to me next, but that they may stop for lunch first, which would be quite reasonable given the time of day it was. 15 minutes later Mark and William were at my house, service seemed more important than lunch to them. Upon showing them the issue, they went right to work without any delay, and they worked quickly without padding their time, they were being paid by the hour. They were extremely professional, clean, respectful, and great to work with. They addressed any questions I had, and made sure that the work was done in a permanent manner in accordance with all building codes.

Description of Work
Repaired a leak in the main water service to my home.

02/18/2016

Tina G.

Came out within the hour and repaired problem within minutes. Didn't even charge us for his time. Very happy to find a honest plumber and will definitely use him again. I've not always had good luck from picking contractors who score high on ratings but this one is a winner!

Description of Work
Repaired vibrating toilet problem

01/13/2016

Nathan G.

People were professional and helpful. They arrived promptly and got right on the problem. They diagnosed the problem quickly and then worked to hunt down a new pump in the area since mine was dead.

Description of Work
Diagnosed problem with septic pump and installed new pump

Category plumbing, wells

12/10/2015

April W.

Excellent response time! Excellent work! Very professional! I would definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Repaired a leak in the main water line located in our front lawn.

Category plumbing, gas logs

12/05/2015

Heather H.

Yes, It was the Thanksgiving Holiday week. I called them the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and was told the woman who schedules was out of the office but would be in later. Later turned out to be 1 week! I'm surprised they didn't return the call that day, Wednesday, or Monday of the next week. By the time they did call I had moved on to another plumber who responded that evening and came the next day.

Description of Work
Response time was so long they didn't get the job.

11/17/2015

Maureen H.

The technician showed up as expected and completed the work as expected. The problem lies when our dishwasher failed. The technician installed the dishwasher and ran a rinse cycle and now we cannot get the dishwasher to work properly. It will start by itself, out of nowhere and when there is no cycle programmed, we can't get the rinse cycle to clear out of the panel and we can't get it to run a normal cycle. We called Batson's (3 different times) and it took 2 days for them to get back with us. When they finally did call, they are now saying it is our problem that our dishwasher no longer works. It worked perfectly up until their technician installed it! Now we have to call out an appliance repairman to get a dishwasher fixed that is 1 year old that their technician broke! Very poor customer service!!

Description of Work
installed toilet, pedestal sink and dishwasher

10/15/2015

Maxcy R.

It went great. The service was prompt. They were able to get me someone the same day, which I needed. They even made a special effort to do so. The plumber did a great job. He knew what he was doing as he was working in a very tight spot with huge tree roots. Will call them whenever I need a plumber.

Description of Work
Fixed a leak going to my irrigation that had unknowing occurred and sent my water bill skyrocketing.

Category irrigation systems, plumbing

08/13/2015

Nancy J.

I am furious. I know the service call was months ago and am not sure of the date, but the first visit entailed a gentleman coming in and resetting a toilet and because of an original install defect it rocked a little but I decided to wait until after a new floor.was put in to reset the toilet....the other was replacing some tank bolts on another one. Ok, the bill was a bit surprising because a lot of the time I was paying for was him being chatty chatty chatty and rummaging around for tank screws. It would have been cheaper for me to buy a brand new toilet - lesson learned and not why I am giving a scathing review. Shortly after he did the first work, the bathroom with the first toilet flooded. Well I called-said it was non emergency because I mopped up the water and turned off the supply. Nobody told me there would be another $99 fee for them to darken my door, seeing as how they had just completed some work. The issue found was apparently leaking through the tank bolts but it has not leaked since. Strange. No repair was done so I feel maybe they did something left undone by the first guy-I don't think rusty tank bolts heal themselves. None the less a month or two later I get a bill and call immediately asking for an explanation and told I would be called back on Monday. No call back. A few months later I get a dun call about the $99 and explain I don't find it a fair charge. I agreed to pay the bill but stated I would give abad review. I did, before this posted, get a call from the company and they are going to reduce the $99 fee in half.

Description of Work
Replaced one wax seal on one toilet and rusted tank bolts on another Date provided is last contact

Carolina Ductmasters, Inc.

Our company has been in operation and servicing the entire Southeast through our offices in Asheville, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and Greenville and Spartanburg, South Carolina, since August 1997. Carolina Ductmasters Inc. cleans and services both residential and commercial Air Duct Cleaning in Charlotte, NCair ducts. We are also available for NC chimney sweeps, inspection, and repairs of dryer vents, fireplace, and chimney,We are also available for dryer vents, fireplace and chimney cleaning, inspections, and repairs.

Upstate Electrical Solutions LLC

Upstate Electrical Solutions specializes in Residential Electrical Repair in the Greenville, SC area. While other electrical contractors are going after larger new construction electrical jobs, wiring homes and commercial buildings, our electricians focus on fast response times to your electrical repair need. We can handle any electrical repair for your home. That's all we do! Our mission is simple: provide you, the homeowner, with the highest level of customer service while making electrical repairs and installations that are safe, reliable, and cost appropriate for your budget. Please read some of our customer reviews. Upstate Electrical Solutions is the electrician to call in Greenville when you need fast and reliable service that comes with upfront pricing and a 100% money back guarantee. We make sure every customer is completely happy before we accept payment for our service. All prices are put in writing before any work is performed and our electricians will explain what repairs are needed in easy to understand terms so you know exactly what you are paying for. Upstate Electrical Solutions provides electrical services for Greenville, Mauldin, Simpsonville, Taylors, Greer, Fountain Inn, Berea, Traveler's Rest, and Piedmont.

2022 Super Service Award

Dryer Vent Wizard of Upstate SC

Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer dryer cycles resluting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering, and installing dryer vent lines. It's all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools, and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision... Download our Dryer Fire Warning Signs. To schedule an appointment contact (864)607-9002

M102247
    South Carolina
    South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
    10/31/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Plumbing, natural gas units, instantaneous water heaters, sewer installations and repairs, leak detection and repair, plumbing system maintenance plans, home inspection repairs & backflow preventer inspectors. We no longer service Heating & A/C

Heating & A/C