Southline Roofing

• Trade License Number
  • 58821

1985 Riviera Dr

Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

With over 15 years of experience serving the Charleston area, Southline Roofing is the solution for all your Roofing needs. From a small leak repair to a new complete roof replacement, we take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. As the #1 locally and family owned roofing company around, satisfaction is guaranteed!...

roofing (60)gutter repair (6)chimney repair (4)siding companies (3)house painting (1)

01/04/2021

Could not be happier with Ignacio and his crew and the work that was done. The roof and gutters look great, The work site was cleaned up at the end of each day and thoroughly cleaned up at the end of the job. Care was taken to protect surrounding plants. Highly reccomend them for your roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutter install

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

05/14/2020

Professional from beginning to end. Handled all the insurance paperwork and contact. Top notch quality service and work. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof After Storm Damage

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

10/05/2019

Ignacio and his team did a fantastic job! This was not an easy repair around the chimney on the sunroom and main roof. Parts of the decking needed replacing, the flashing and siding all needed to be replaced and fixed. Ignacio and his team are very knowledgeable and clearly know the technical details of roofing and siding here in the Low Country. And that made me very comfortable with the company....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and Replace roof over sunroom and around chimney on main roof. Replaced flashing around the roof and windows. Replaced decking and backing where needed.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

06/10/2019

Installed temporary tarp to stop leakage. Initiated insurance claim to replace roof. Insurance wanted to repair instead. Convinced insurance that repair was impractical due to type and extent of damage on roof. Ignacio was always professional and did what he said when he said it would be done. His crew was also very professional, courteous, and diligent in their work. I now have a brand new roof a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking roof - turned out roof needed replacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Photo for Southline Roofing - 1985 Riviera Dr, Mount Pleasant, SC - 38021267

06/02/2019

Ignacio and his crew did an amazing job on my roof. I am extremely impressed with the care and skill Southline Roofing & Exteriors exhibited during the job. Very thorough and knowledgeable group who I can tell have been doing roofs for a while. Additionally, I had a couple of small requests with the job and Ignacio made sure they were completed and did everything to make sure I was happy with the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Asphalt Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

05/14/2019

Ignacio and Southline did a great job installing a new roof on my house. He was easy to work with and upfront and the roof was put on in 1 day which was great. There were no hidden costs and the price was good and fair. It is wonderful when you can work with someone who does what they say they are going to do. I would definitely use them again on another roof job and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

04/27/2019

Ignacio Lopez was wonderful! We had High Winds in our Ladson area, and Ignacio came to my home to see my Roof. Due to a lot of wind issues in the area, I live in (April, Monday, 2019) he kept me via phone to get the time to take care of my Roof and My HOME! He connected with me by phone and brought his crew to my home as soon as possible. His team was professional and took care of my Roof! I HIGHL...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to high wind, a few shingles blew off and I called Ignacio Lopez to repair my roof. Additionally, Ignacio found other issues, and took photos of issues. He showed me the wear and tear of of my 5 year old roofing. They were amazing, professional, and I was very pleased with the Southline Roofing & Exteriors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

Photo for Southline Roofing - 1985 Riviera Dr, Mount Pleasant, SC - 37843872

04/19/2019

Ignacio, was professional and responsive. His crew was efficient. The overall process went quite smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did a complete roof replacement.

02/19/2019

Ignacio & crew were prompt, courteous and extremely skilled. Outstanding results in under a week for an entire house of siding; plus they cleaned up the entire area with magnets to ensure we didn't get nail damage to our tires. Detailed accounting of work planned, completed and future recommendations. If you want a pro crew use these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding replacement due to fire damage.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

01/21/2019

Ignacio Lopez was prompt, courteous and very knowledgeable. He detailed out what needed to be done and what the price would be. He communicated well and kept me up to date on the progress of the ordered replacement siding. He and a helper spent about 4 hours tearing out the old and putting up the new siding. The color was a perfect match. VERY PLEASED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced about 50 Sq Ft of damaged Vinyl Siding

CATEGORY roofing,siding