Valdez Landscape & Fence

Founded 2017 •

1837 Martins Lake Rd

Gray Court, SC 29645

With over 10 years of experience in the landscaping, and fencing business, we are the experts you need to take care of your home, or business. We handle everything, and will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Valdez Landscape & Fence, a call today, we look forward to working with you! more pictures of my work on my facebook page Valdez Landscape & Fence LLC ...

fence company (31)dog fencing (7)driveway gate installation (4)decks & porches (4)lawn & landscaping (3)Patios (1)stone & gravel (1)roofing (1)landscape lighting (1)irrigation system (1)

11/02/2021

This is one of the best contractors that I have used in years. They were very professional and their prices are very competitive.

Description of Work
Privacy Fence

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

05/05/2021

Enrique and his crew were awesome!! They showed up on time and installed a beautiful white fence for us in Clinton, SC! Their price was reasonable and the work was done very well. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
fencing

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

03/26/2021

I am extremely pleased with the work that was done at my home. The details in craftsmanship were more than expected and I would highly recommend Valdez landscaping and fence to anyone. They are hardworking,polite, and pay attention to the customers wants...

Description of Work
fence, gable and porch

Category decks,fencing,roofing,patios

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

12/08/2020

The work was done quickly and professionally. They supplied quality fence materials. I would hire them again and would recommend to anyone else that asks.

Description of Work
pool fence

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

08/16/2020

I never heard from then about the fence that I needed

Description of Work
I needed a 6ft. Fence put up in my back yard

Category fencing,dog fence

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

08/12/2020

Valdez was excellent, finished product was great. Price was excellent.

Description of Work
vinyl fence

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/12/2020

Valdez landscape and fence did an absolutely awesome job!! Enrique and his crew were very professional, efficient, good communicators, and even were able to accommodate my wife and I on some particular custom requests we had for our fence. Everything turned out better than I could’ve envisioned. Truly a great company! Hire with confidence!

Description of Work
fence, custom fence, and deck extensions

Category decks,fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

07/24/2020

Enrique and his team did an excellent job! Best price of all quotes and the service was great! Will definitely hire again

Description of Work
fencing

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

05/15/2020

We give Valdez landscape and fence a 10/10! They were fair with the price. Prompt with estimate and work. Efficient and good craftsmanship. Polite and easy to talk to. Would absolutely recommend and use again if need be. We will be recommending Valdez on our community Facebook page for our neighbors to use! Thanks again Enrique!

Description of Work
fence

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

05/13/2020

Better than expected. Prompt, effecient, courteous, and professional. The yard presented a challenge with numerous trees, and overgrown shrubs along 2 property lines as well as other issues. The job was finished on time in one day and it looks absolutely WONDERFUL. I am so pleased.

Description of Work
decorative fencing

Work Completed On 05/13/2020