Valdez Landscape & Fence

Founded 2017 • With Angi since May 2019

With over 10 years of experience in the landscaping, and fencing business, we are the experts you need to take care of your home, or business. We handle everything, and will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Valdez Landscape & Fence, a call today, we look forward to working with you!

2022 Super Service Award

fence company (33)dog fencing (7)driveway gate installation (4)decks & porches (4)lawn & landscaping (3)Patios (1)roofing (1)landscape lighting (1)stone & gravel (1)irrigation system (1)

05/20/2022

Kris D.

Enrique and his guys did a beautiful job installing a vinyl fence around 3 sides of our pool and aluminum fence across the front. His prices are very reasonable.They arrived at 9:15 and worked all day until the job was finished. These guys go the extra mile to make sure the fence is level and installed properly. I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Fencing around a swimming pool

Work Completed On 05/19/2022

02/03/2022

Paul I.

Valdez Landscape & Fence L.L.C. Enrique Valdez, 864-684-8601 valdezlandscapefencellc@gmail.com Look no further, if your needing a high quality fence and a good price then Valdez Landscape & Fence is your company. Initially I contacted Angie and requested a number of fencing companies to contact me. By the next day I had a number of companies to contact me and schedule an appointment with me for a free estimate. Once meeting with each company. My final decision was to go with Valdez Landscape & Fencing company because of Enrique and his team and the reviews I read on them. Along with the fair price I was quoted. On the scheduled day of the fence install. Enrique and his team arrived at my home bright and early and ready to go. After talking with Enrique regarding a concern I had about installing a section of the fence up a small hill I have and how it would look. Enrique was creative enough and flexible enough to come up with a quick solution for installing the white vinyl fence on the small section of hill. They worked all day until the whole white vinyl fence was installed. And although I had concerns about how the fence would look, especially going up the hill. All I can say is that they “Did a beautiful job” with the whole fence installation project. And all my concerns were gone. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. The quality of workmanship, product, installation time and price, to me were all outstanding! Call Enrique at: Valdez Landscape & Fence L.L.C. Enrique Valdez 864-684-8601 valdezlandscapefencellc@gmail.com

Description of Work
White Vinyl Fence Installation

Work Completed On 01/31/2022

11/02/2021

James L.

This is one of the best contractors that I have used in years. They were very professional and their prices are very competitive.

Description of Work
Privacy Fence

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

05/05/2021

Elizabeth T.

Enrique and his crew were awesome!! They showed up on time and installed a beautiful white fence for us in Clinton, SC! Their price was reasonable and the work was done very well. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
fencing

Category fencing, driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

03/26/2021

christy R.

I am extremely pleased with the work that was done at my home. The details in craftsmanship were more than expected and I would highly recommend Valdez landscaping and fence to anyone. They are hardworking,polite, and pay attention to the customers wants...

Description of Work
fence, gable and porch

Category decks, fencing, roofing, patios

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

12/08/2020

eric B.

The work was done quickly and professionally. They supplied quality fence materials. I would hire them again and would recommend to anyone else that asks.

Description of Work
pool fence

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

08/16/2020

Angela W.

I never heard from then about the fence that I needed

Description of Work
I needed a 6ft. Fence put up in my back yard

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

08/12/2020

Andrew H.

Valdez landscape and fence did an absolutely awesome job!! Enrique and his crew were very professional, efficient, good communicators, and even were able to accommodate my wife and I on some particular custom requests we had for our fence. Everything turned out better than I could’ve envisioned. Truly a great company! Hire with confidence!

Description of Work
fence, custom fence, and deck extensions

Category decks, fencing, driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

08/12/2020

Evan E.

Valdez was excellent, finished product was great. Price was excellent.

Description of Work
vinyl fence

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

07/24/2020

Nathan D.

Enrique and his team did an excellent job! Best price of all quotes and the service was great! Will definitely hire again

Description of Work
fencing

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

05/15/2020

Nicole O.

We give Valdez landscape and fence a 10/10! They were fair with the price. Prompt with estimate and work. Efficient and good craftsmanship. Polite and easy to talk to. Would absolutely recommend and use again if need be. We will be recommending Valdez on our community Facebook page for our neighbors to use! Thanks again Enrique!

Description of Work
fence

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

05/13/2020

christine L.

Better than expected. Prompt, effecient, courteous, and professional. The yard presented a challenge with numerous trees, and overgrown shrubs along 2 property lines as well as other issues. The job was finished on time in one day and it looks absolutely WONDERFUL. I am so pleased.

Description of Work
decorative fencing

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

05/13/2020

Brooke M.

They were quick, clean, and timely. My deck is beautiful!

Description of Work
deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

Review for Valdez Landscape & Fence - 1837 Martins Lake Rd, Gray Court, SC - 38566258

05/12/2020

Sarah H.

Fantastic. Came earlier than originally thought he could put in his schedule, finished the job in four hours, and charged me less than originally quoted! I couldn’t believe it, I certainly would have paid what he quoted and not even thought twice. Super professional, efficient, honest - can’t ask for more than that.

Description of Work
7 posts replaced, and corner and gate replaced

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

05/07/2020

Danny D.

He is awesome to work with! Answers his phone on the second ring and text back with in a few minutes. He’s on top of his craft!!!

Description of Work
fencing

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

05/06/2020

charlie R.

Great!!!! Low price great quality and fast work. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
fencing

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

04/23/2020

Ron W.

Excellent! Mr Valdez was very prompt and professional in all of our interactions. He got our fence done sooner than expected, it looks great and he made sure we were satisfied with the work before he left.

Description of Work
A privacy fence installed in my back yard

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

04/13/2020

Chris C.

Valdez Fence Co. and his crew did a wonderful job repairing my fence that was in terrible condition. They came when they said they would and the quote he gave me didn’t change. They were quick and very efficient. I couldn’t be happier and I would gladly recommend them to anyone. It was a pleasure doing business with this company.

Description of Work
fence repair

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

02/11/2020

louis A.

It went very well. I am very happy with the way it went. Did a tremendous job.

Description of Work
fencing

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

01/31/2020

Dennis C.

Great job they did and was fast at getting to it,it’s nice to have someone do what they say they can do and he did everything I ask of him .Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Privacy Fence

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

01/13/2020

Dona S.

Professional , on time , result was terrific . We highly recommend Enrique and his crew .

Description of Work
Upgraded deck replacement

Category decks

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

01/13/2020

Tony T.

Excellent customer service and great work. Kept me updated the entire time

Description of Work
Animal Fencing

Category fencing, dog fence, driveway gates

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

12/31/2019

RONALD N.

What a great experience working with this company. They did an unbelievable job on installing our vinyl fence. Very professional, on time, hard working and very courteous. They worked fast and when they finished the job our yard was left spotless. Plan on using them again in the spring for landscaping.

Description of Work
Vinyl fence installed.

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

Review for Valdez Landscape & Fence - 1837 Martins Lake Rd, Gray Court, SC - 38307552