Southline Roofing & Exterior

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2016

With over 15 years of experience serving the Charleston area, Southline Roofing is the solution for all your Roofing needs. From a small leak repair to a new complete roof replacement, we take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make

roofing (61)gutter repair (6)siding companies (3)chimney repair (5)house painting (1)

09/08/2022

Matthew B.

I had some issues that needed to be addressed before selling my house and was working on a tight schedule. The planning/scheduling people were very helpful, friendly, and communicative. I was lucky enough to have something open up early and they got everything done in an afternoon.

Description of Work
Fixed chimney flashing leak/replaced vent boots

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/08/2022

01/04/2021

Jim S.

Could not be happier with Ignacio and his crew and the work that was done. The roof and gutters look great, The work site was cleaned up at the end of each day and thoroughly cleaned up at the end of the job. Care was taken to protect surrounding plants. Highly reccomend them for your roofing needs.

Description of Work
New roof and gutter install

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

05/14/2020

Kimberly P.

Professional from beginning to end. Handled all the insurance paperwork and contact. Top notch quality service and work. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
New Roof After Storm Damage

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

10/05/2019

Heath O.

Ignacio and his team did a fantastic job! This was not an easy repair around the chimney on the sunroom and main roof. Parts of the decking needed replacing, the flashing and siding all needed to be replaced and fixed. Ignacio and his team are very knowledgeable and clearly know the technical details of roofing and siding here in the Low Country. And that made me very comfortable with the company. I will hire Southline again!

Description of Work
Repair and Replace roof over sunroom and around chimney on main roof. Replaced flashing around the roof and windows. Replaced decking and backing where needed.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

06/10/2019

Bill H.

Installed temporary tarp to stop leakage. Initiated insurance claim to replace roof. Insurance wanted to repair instead. Convinced insurance that repair was impractical due to type and extent of damage on roof. Ignacio was always professional and did what he said when he said it would be done. His crew was also very professional, courteous, and diligent in their work. I now have a brand new roof and my yard is probably cleaner than it has been in a long time due to their excellent after job cleanup. We had a minor incident with the AC compressor, but they called out a tech and they covered the repair without question.

Description of Work
Leaking roof - turned out roof needed replacing

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

Review for Southline Roofing & Exterior - 450 Deanna Ln, Charleston, SC - 38021267

06/02/2019

Ryan R.

Ignacio and his crew did an amazing job on my roof. I am extremely impressed with the care and skill Southline Roofing & Exteriors exhibited during the job. Very thorough and knowledgeable group who I can tell have been doing roofs for a while. Additionally, I had a couple of small requests with the job and Ignacio made sure they were completed and did everything to make sure I was happy with the work. Truly top notch company and I will definitely use them again on other projects in the future. These guys went above and beyond and I am truly grateful for their craftsmanship and work ethic.

Description of Work
Complete Asphalt Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

05/14/2019

Shawn D.

Ignacio and Southline did a great job installing a new roof on my house. He was easy to work with and upfront and the roof was put on in 1 day which was great. There were no hidden costs and the price was good and fair. It is wonderful when you can work with someone who does what they say they are going to do. I would definitely use them again on another roof job and highly recommend.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

04/27/2019

Treina S.

Ignacio Lopez was wonderful! We had High Winds in our Ladson area, and Ignacio came to my home to see my Roof. Due to a lot of wind issues in the area, I live in (April, Monday, 2019) he kept me via phone to get the time to take care of my Roof and My HOME! He connected with me by phone and brought his crew to my home as soon as possible. His team was professional and took care of my Roof! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SOUTHLINE ROOFING AND EXTERIORS.

Description of Work
Due to high wind, a few shingles blew off and I called Ignacio Lopez to repair my roof. Additionally, Ignacio found other issues, and took photos of issues. He showed me the wear and tear of of my 5 year old roofing. They were amazing, professional, and I was very pleased with the Southline Roofing & Exteriors.

Work Completed On 04/27/2019

Review for Southline Roofing & Exterior - 450 Deanna Ln, Charleston, SC - 37843872

04/19/2019

John E.

Ignacio, was professional and responsive. His crew was efficient. The overall process went quite smoothly.

Description of Work
We did a complete roof replacement.

02/19/2019

Amy P.

Ignacio & crew were prompt, courteous and extremely skilled. Outstanding results in under a week for an entire house of siding; plus they cleaned up the entire area with magnets to ensure we didn't get nail damage to our tires. Detailed accounting of work planned, completed and future recommendations. If you want a pro crew use these guys.

Description of Work
Siding replacement due to fire damage.

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

01/21/2019

Richard M.

Ignacio Lopez was prompt, courteous and very knowledgeable. He detailed out what needed to be done and what the price would be. He communicated well and kept me up to date on the progress of the ordered replacement siding. He and a helper spent about 4 hours tearing out the old and putting up the new siding. The color was a perfect match. VERY PLEASED.

Description of Work
Replaced about 50 Sq Ft of damaged Vinyl Siding

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 01/19/2019

01/01/2019

David G.

Project went very well. Excellent workmanship, price, and customer service. Very responsive, professional, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged sheathing and pipe flashing around a plumbing vent.

Work Completed On 12/31/2018

10/23/2018

Ray E.

Fantastic! Ignacio Lopez was prompt, very professional. He went over every detail of the roof, he was there when he said, he finished on time. He was very easy to talk to about every part of the job.Every part of his work was great, from installation of the shingles to the clean up. Great job!

Description of Work
Installed shingles

07/27/2018

cynthia G.

I entered my request and 4 companies called it immediately. That was great! This was a Saturday about 11:00am. I noticed the leak in our roof had gotten worse. The reason I choose Southline because Ignacio came out that day eventhough it was a weekend. After looking at the roof he suggested a membrane to go on the roof before the shingles. Our leak was where the two parts of the roof met and formed a crevice. Ignacio said that if we put the membrane down it would never leak again. It was a little more expensive but we thought it was worth it due to it might becoming a problem again in the future. So we agreed on 1200 for the repair. I called him a couple of times before the job and he always returned my calls quickly. The repair went great. They even raised the roof a couple of inches so the water could not collect in that area. Everyone was professional. The job was done quickly and on time. They took a picture of the repair and sent it to me, which was great. This was one was the best experiences I've had with a construction company. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I had a leak in my roof

Work Completed On 07/12/2018

Review for Southline Roofing & Exterior - 450 Deanna Ln, Charleston, SC - 37273776

07/09/2018

Sharon H.

Ignacio was incredibly responsive, friendly, and professional. He came out to fix what we thought were a couple of small leaks in our roof and some water damage to our balcony. He was able to quickly diagnose the real problem with our roof (bathroom vents not installed correctly) and the balcony (flat-roof material not installed properly). His quote was much less than we were expecting to pay, and Ignacio worked around bad weather and other projects to get us fixed up quickly. We are very impressed with his work and pricing, and would be glad to hire him again.

Description of Work
Roof and balcony repairs

Work Completed On 07/05/2018

06/25/2018

Kristen S.

Ignacio and his team were on time and did an excellent job. Very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
They patched two places in the roof.

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

06/06/2018

Don D.

work was done in professional manner and and always showed up on time got two quotes and Ignacio was the low bidder. Very personable and easy to work with. Went the extra mile

Description of Work
Roof repairs, repair chimney cap.

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

06/05/2018

Jeff R.

They did a good job. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

05/02/2018

Larry F.

I was very impressed with this company. They repaired the valleys in a roof that would constantly leak. We've had other roofers work on it but Ignacio offered a new way to fix the problem. They also removed a gas vent from our roof, patched the hole and put shingles over the area. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Repaired leak in roof and removed gas vent from roof

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

03/29/2018

Art K.

Ignacio came and assessed the areas of concern with the roof. I had a price within 24 hours and he was ready to schedule immediately. This is the second time I’ve used them and plan on keeping his number for future work Very fair and honest!! I’d recommend highly for roof repairs and anything roofing!!

Description of Work
Repair portions of roof for the sale of our house

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] !

11/28/2017

Catherine M.

Ignacio came out to do a thorough inspection and carefully explained his solution to the problem and scheduled repairs. Ignacio and his crew were prompt and professional. We are very pleased with his work and would recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Repair the leak in our roof near the chimney.

Category roofing, chimney repair, house painters

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

11/07/2017

George G.

My experience with Ignacio Lopez and Southline Roofing was extremely positive! Ignacio was very responsive and attentive. I never had to worry about communication or a lack thereof with him. During our first meeting, he thoroughly examined the roof and took pictures, so that I could see the damage. We had a leak near an exhaust pipe and he offered to repair the small hole that same day in order to prevent further damage. He prepared an estimate and explained all the costs and exactly what was included. When he and his crew came back for the roof replacement, they were prompt, efficient, and made sure to clean up after themselves. Working with Ignacio was an absolute pleasure! I highly recommend him and his crew! T. Economy/M. Gianacakes

Description of Work
Roofing needed to be replaced due to storm damage and age of house.

Work Completed On 10/30/2017