John Henderson Construction LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2010

165 Granite St

Westerly, RI 02891

We are an owner-operated, full service, building and remodeling company licensed in RI and CT. Our foundation is built on integrity, which we believe starts with a concentrated focus on genuine customer satisfaction and quality craftsmanship. We appreciate that we would simply not be where we are today unless our customers were satisfied. We are proud to be a GAF Certified Master Elite Roofing Contractor. Less than 3% of roofing contractors have earned this certification. It means we can offer you the best roofing system, with the best warranty because we are backed by the largest roofing manufacturer in the world. We know you will not regret using us for your construction needs including roofing, siding, and windows. Contact us today!...

04/08/2020

Linda T.

Arrived on time, crew was fabulous. Did exactly what they said they would do in the time frame promised. Yard was left as clean as they found it. Roof looks fabulous. New gutters with leaf guards were installed by a true master on 4/7/2020. Looking forward to never having to hire someone to clean gutters again. If a house gutter can be considered "beautiful", these meet that criteria.

Description of Work
New roof was installed 4/6/2020. No need to look further than Henderson for your roofing needs.

Category gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for the kind words! I am glad we were able take care of this roofing and gutter project for you!

01/11/2019

Gary C.

John is the ultimate contractor. Actually does what he says he will do. His crew was respectful and efficient. All aspects of the work were preformed flawlessly. A+

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof

10/22/2018

Paul C.

Ben from John Henderson Construction came out and looked over our roof, which had developed a pinhole leak. After inspecting the roof, and giving us some advice, he caulked up a suspect-looking pipe near the leak, and didn't charge us for the trip or little bit of work. Greatly appreciated!

Description of Work
Roofing leak evaluation

08/20/2018

Philip R.

Every step was punctual and professionally handled. My contact was Ben who made himself available at all times. There are not many contractors that operate a flawless project. John Henderson is one of those rare few. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

Hi [Member Name Removed], I really Appreciate your review of our company. Ben really does make himself available and and shows when a project like yours gets completed so smoothly! Keep us in mind for future projects. Thanks again!

08/08/2018

Donald B.

What a great job! It went beautifully, start to finish! Honestly, I have never seen such hard workers, and in this heat and humidity! We had a roof done back in New Jersey and the guy was great, so I know about roofs. But your work and execution is head and shoulders above the rest. From the beginning to the clean up, I have nothing but superlatives to describe the service we received from John Henderson Construction! Yes, please feel free to take a video, it is a great job, very well executed with such beautiful results! We are are very pleased and will most definitely pass on the word that John Henderson Construction is fantastic! Thank you too, Eric. It was a pleasure working with you at every step of the way. You are very knowledgeable and a true professional in every aspect of your job. Outstanding! You put me immediately at ease and I trusted that the job would be done right!

Description of Work
Roofing - New Roof

[Member Name Removed] thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

07/06/2018

Olivia H.

Great job! Would recommend. On time and budget

Description of Work
Replace clapboard siding. Rot repair

Category contractors,roofing

07/02/2018

Julianne T.

Excellent first appointment, booked very quickly, on time, great work and superb cleanup! Couldn’t have asked for a smoother process!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

05/25/2018

David V.

Excellent overall experience! Very impressed by the company and the workmanship!!

Description of Work
Carpentry. Replace skylight, repair siding and outdoor shower and deck step.

Category contractors,roofing

Thanks Dave look forward to doing more projects for you in the future!

05/08/2018

elaine R.

There are not enough accolades to give to John Henderson Construction and Eric Scott. They were recommended to me after my home sustained damage from one of the winter storms. I was working with my insurance company and Eric worked with me throughout the time frame doing extensive research and giving documentation to myself and my insurance company. He was available whenever I needed him. They completed the rafter damage, siding, and shingled my entire roof in one day. I could not believe it. If anyone is looking for a dependable, professional, and quality company John Henderson and his team is the one to pick. I live in North Stonington so finding John Henderson so local was a plus. Again I cannot say enough positive things about this company and I am very glad we were able to partner during this difficult time.

Description of Work
Rafter damage, roofing, siding

04/26/2018

Kate S.

Ben inspected my roof and even put some silicone in spots that could become a little troublesome, but overall deemed the roof in good shape, not in need of repairs. He didn't charge me for the visit, was prompt and professional. Honest and trustworthy. A+

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Capital Home Improvements LLC

Capital Home Improvements, LLC is a fully licensed residential, industrial and commercial gutter installation contractor serving eastern Connecticut and Rhode Island. Our services include gutter cleaning, repair, new installation, and gutter guards.

Paul Horn Painting

Please feel free to google the company to see available reviews. Whether the project is big or small, commercial or residential our intention is to meet or exceed customer desires. Our work is garunteed. We are neat, professional and curteous at all times. 22 years in the service have given me a background and history of ensuring all expectations are met.

Alvarez Painting and Restoration, LLC

Alvarez Painting and Restoration LLC has recently opened in 2021 offering a home services for residential and commercial properties. We work with you to plan every step of the process and ensure that your satisfaction is met. With a team of experts and a variety of professional services available, you can be sure your house will be taken care of. From the smallest to the largest task, we believe your home deserves top-priority service that is efficient and reliable. This is why we started Alvarez Painting and Restoration LLC, to deliver quality professional services that you can trust.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

General contractor Bonded Residential and commercial roofing, new construction & remodel. We are a GAF Master Elite Contractor please ask about the GAF warranties we offer!