Aurora Handyman Service

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2015

Aurora Handyman Service is a new company in the North Providence area. Aurora Handyman Services is based on honesty & integrity & more than 10 years of industry experience. Our customers love our courteous & friendly service & refer us to their friends & family & are always impressed with our quality work & dedication. At Aurora Handyman Service, we believe that trust is based on honesty and communication and results are based on skill and effort. When you hire Aurora Handyman Service as the Handyman on your important projects, trust and results are what you will be employing. I believe in building long term relationships by providing both to each and every customer that contracts me. When you need handyman services, Lawn care or maintenance services in the Rhode Island and Massachusetts area, be sure to contact Aurora Handyman Service. We’ll take care of your problem in a hurry. We are registered and insured....

Brothers Landcaping and power washing Inc.

We are offering general landscaping , power washing gutters install and maintanance . And painting

09/24/2019

Extremely well. All fixed. Done fast and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed 4 doors that were not closing properly

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

01/29/2019

I was very impressed with Aurora. They showed up on time, answered my questions with professionalism and confidence. I would gladly hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen door installation

11/28/2018

The hoop was installed exactly as I wanted it. All of the packaging trash was taken care of. This was the most stress-free job I have ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a basketball hoop

02/27/2018

Great. Door looks good, and the guys were fast and polite. They were even nice enough to caulk a window inside while they were there. I would def use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair an antique screen door, rescreen, fix handle, repair damage

01/08/2018

Very well. On time/professional/everything explained with estimate beforehand. Very friendly employees/Efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clothes dryer exhaust tubing/plexiglass window in basement replaced/repaired.

CATEGORY handyman service

Handyman Service, Lawn Care: Mowing of Yard, Spring/Fall Clean Up, Planting of Trees and Bushes, Trimming of Trees & Bushes, Pressure washing. Maintenance, Light Fixtures, Ceiling Fans, Door Knobs, Clog Sinks,Interior & Exterior Paint, Install of Doors & Windows, Decks/Patios/Porches, Stone Walkways, Fencing (Wood, Vinyl, Chain Link) Leaky Pipes, Replacing toilets, Gutters, Small projects *All your general lawn care needs

Major electrical & plumbing