C & C Family Roofing & Siding

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2004

533 Davisville Rd

Willow Grove, PA 19090

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

WE ARE ESSENTIAL & OPEN FOR BUSINESS! ****COVID-19 PREPARED**** All of our staff has been trained on taking the proper precautions in dealing with this situation. Your health and well being is our top priority. C & C Family Roofing & Siding is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products, fast reliable service, and the most competitive prices. This is delivered by hard working employees who are committed to service, high standards, integrity, and pride in their individual and team performance. We are a family owned and operated business committed to serving our customers needs. At C & C Family Roofing & Siding we care about what we do and back everything with C & C Family Roofing & Siding's as well as our manufacturers' guarantees to assure you we will be there after the sale....

roofing (447)gutter repair (54)siding companies (43)gutter cleaning (21)skylight installation (13)window replacement (12)insulation (12)door installation (3)chimney cap repair (2)woodworking (10)roof cleaning (9)window treatment (3)

03/09/2021

Steve and the team did a super job. They were professional, neat and it was a tough job that they got done very quickly. It looks amazing. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Siding house

Category siding

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/24/2021

C&C Family roofing recently replaced our roof, gutters, skylights, shutters and re-capped our garage doors. Overall, we found them to be a great organization to do business with. The roofing team was on time, organized and composed of skilled and diligent workers who completed all their tasks on time and, more importantly, in an exceptional manner. Stuart Morgan, our sales rep, was easy to deal wi...

Description of Work
Roof, gutters, skylights and shutters replaced.

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Thank you very much for the generous review. Scott Miller Service Manager

12/16/2020

The estimator who came to my home had a condescending attitude that demonstrated he really did not want to take on this small job. Although I showed him exactly where the leak is on the roof and offered to show him the same spot in the attic, he insisted I would need to pay $450 to have a technician evaluate the situation and then provide an estimate. He obviously did not want my business for this...

Description of Work
Had a small leak in the attic above the garage that needed a minor repair. The small leak is clearly visible in the attic, occurred during a heavy rain, and is probably caused by a nail pop or a loose shingle. A very straight-forward problem and fix.

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

We are sorry that the experience was not what the homeowner expected. Our representative listened to the homeowner and his diagnosis of the leak. When the homeowner insisted that we enter his attic to investigate further our representative informed the owner that due to Covid-19 protocols we would not be entering the home. Our representative is over 65 years of age and was concerned about his welf...

06/09/2020

I was very satisfied from start to finish. They gave me a very impressive proposal that was professional. The job was started and completed on time, They even took alot of time to tarp everything and clean up so my landscaping and bushes wouldn't get messed up. My wife and I were very pleased with the quality and service we received.

Description of Work
A Complete New Roof

Category roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Scott Miller Service Manager

06/09/2020

I am very happy with work done by C and C Roofing, from beginning to end. I was presented with a quote that detailed the work to be done and the itemized cost along with the total cost. There were no high pressure sales tactics (or hidden costs), just a short discussion on the work & cost and then I was asked to call with any questions. After reviewing 3 quotes I felt the most comfortable going wi...

Description of Work
Roof / Shingle Replacement & Gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

Thank you for the generous review and kind wods. Scott Miller Service Manager

06/01/2020

I can't explain enough how happy I am with their services. The office called me within a few hours of asking for a quote to schedule an appointment. Steve was out at the scheduled date & time, he looked over the work and I had a quote emailed to me within 48 hours. Scheduling the work to get done was easy; I gave the deposit necessary, picked shingles and they did the rest. My project ended up bei...

Description of Work
Roof, Gutters, Downspouts, Replace Rafters/Wall/Add Siding to mudroom

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Thank you for your gracious review and the opportunity to work on you home. Scott Miller Service Manager

05/14/2020

First and foremost , if there was a higher rating than “ A “ , I would gladly submit that letter. I had a leak above in my master bathroom above my garage. The representative from C and C Roofing showed up promptly. Chris was wearing a mask and the only contact we had was through a phone as he climbed on the roof . ( neefless to say , this alleviated any anxiety I had concerning COVID -19 since I ...

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Thank you for spending you time to post your experience with us. Scott Miller Service Manager

04/14/2020

Chris came out for estimate. Privided the estimate in a timley manner. The crews showed up on time and were very professional. They were very neat and made sure everythig was cleaned up so my dogs would not get hurt. They are the best.

Description of Work
New roof and siding

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post such a favorable review. We are glad you enjoyed our work. Scott Miller Service Manager

04/14/2020

They did such an excellent job, they are friendly, they clean up after themselves, they are perfect, and no complaints at all.

Description of Work
They did a roof replacement.

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

Thank you for your kind words and generous review. Scott Miller Service Manager

04/13/2020

We just had our roof replaced and our front porch upgraded with C&C. Chris, Brian, Wilson and the rest of the crew were absolutely wonderful to work with. From initial estimate, to color/style choices to the actual installation, we were extremely pleased with the entire process. Brian stopped by multiple times to make sure everything was going smoothly and we were happy. The workers were nice and ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement, siding replacement, window capping

Category roofing,siding,chimney caps,skylights

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Thank you for your generous review. It was a pleasure doing your roofing project. Scott Miller Service Manager

Residential roofing, siding, skylights, metal roofing, commercial roofing, windows, entry doors, gutters and insulation.

Roof cleaning, Window treatments, Custom carpentry, Garage doors, Exterior masonry products (Stone, brick, stucco etc...)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available