ABLE PUBLIC ADJUSTERS INC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

Insurance Agencies

We represent home and business owners that have sustained damage to their property. We work to secure the highest possible settlement from your insurance company. Our fee is a small percentage of the final settlement amount after it is paid by the carrier. Free inspections!...

• 2018 Super Service Award Winner - 8th Consecutive Year! • Don't come up short with your largest asset! • Local Owner Operator Dave Remmey is thoroughly trained in the handling of every aspect of an insurance claim. Dave will interpret your insurance policy, evaluate the damages, prepare estimates and finally negotiate with your insurance company on your behalf. His longstanding relationship with the insurance community allows him to provide you with the best representation available. This means a greater settlement for you • Dave is Fully Licensed in both Pennsylvania & New Jersey. Rather then offering his services nationally, he has made a conscious business decision to concentrate on providing the best possible claims support locally. Dave formally worked for one of the largest insurance companies; therefore, he understands many of their inner-workings • Dave handles large and small claims with the same dedication and attention to detail. • Free Initial Consultation • Prompt, Professional and Accessible • Very Competitive Fee based on Percentage of Settlement • No Recovery, No Fee • Not All Damage is Covered by Your Policy. If you’re not sure, call Dave. • Deal Directly with the Owner • No Middle Man • No Multi-level Marketing Schemes • Website - www.remmeyadjustmentcompany.com • Call (215) 431-5500 to Schedule an Appointment

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. Our two main offices are in the Washington DC area and the Jacksonville, FL area. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for instant quotes and more information!

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

07/25/2018

Ray, the owner, was very professional and courteous. He helped expedite the process and was meticulous with the details. He checked in with us frequently and answered all our questions. We would highly recommend Able Public Adjusters!

Description of Work
water damage

07/08/2016

They took forever to visit my home and offered a low settlement. Able soon took over and straightened things right out, plus they nearly tripled my first offer. Their service pays for itself. Ray the owner is very professional and courteous. I will recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
My roof system blew off in a bad wind storm. I tried dealing with my homeowners insurance by myself. It was very confusing and too many people got involved leaving me without a clue as to what was happening.

03/26/2015

Description of Work
I NEEDED TO OBTAIN AN INDEPENDENT REVIEW FOR DAMAGES IN A CRIMINAL CASE WHERE THE CONTRACTOR PLEADED GUILTY TO 7 FELONY CHARGES AGAINST MULTIPLE HOMEOWNERS.IN MY PARTICULAR CASE MY CONTRACTOR WALKED OFF THE JOB BEFORE FINISHING. HIS WORK WAS NOT ONLY FAULTY BUT PERFOORMED WITH INFRIOR CRAFTMANSHIP. TIME PERMITTING I WILL BE FILING CHARGES AGAINST THE ELECTRICIAN WHO THE CONTRACTOR BROUGHT INTO MY HOUSE, AND HE IS ON ANGIES PERFERED LIST OF ELECTRICIANS TO USE.

Category insurance companies

Mr. [Member Name Removed] may have confused Able Public Adjusters with another firm.

04/24/2014

asd

Description of Work
discussed my situation and was upfront about not able to help and gave me the details of person who could help

Wrong company

08/15/2013

Able came out and assessed the water damage from the leak. They read my insurance claim, took pictures of the area and explained what the insurance company would be willing to do and help. Able went above and beyond to make sure this leak was completely taken care of. With the help of Able, I didn't have to wait long (10 days) for the check to come from the insurance company to cover all the damag...

Description of Work
I had a leak in my ceiling and wasn't sure how much damage there was. I called my insurance company and they recommended I contact an adjuster, so I looked on Angie's List and found Able Public Adjusters.

Category insurance companies

Thank you (Member name removed) but I believe your insurance company advised you to get an estimate of damages to send to them by mail. They would have tried to settle over the phone. After Able got involved, we insisted they come out and inspect the damage in our presence so we could point out all the details that needed to be repaired as well as a list of contents that were damaged and in need o...

Full representation for property owners when filing a claim with their insurance company. We handle all the details from reporting the loss to final settlement paperwork. Call us first before you speak with your insurance company. Our fee is always covered by our high returns.