ABLE PUBLIC ADJUSTERS INC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

Insurance Agencies

We represent home and business owners that have sustained damage to their property. We work to secure the highest possible settlement from your insurance company. Our fee is a small percentage of the final settlement amount after it is paid by the carrier. Free inspections!...

Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals.

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

07/25/2018

Ray, the owner, was very professional and courteous. He helped expedite the process and was meticulous with the details. He checked in with us frequently and answered all our questions. We would highly recommend Able Public Adjusters!

Description of Work
water damage

07/08/2016

They took forever to visit my home and offered a low settlement. Able soon took over and straightened things right out, plus they nearly tripled my first offer. Their service pays for itself. Ray the owner is very professional and courteous. I will recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
My roof system blew off in a bad wind storm. I tried dealing with my homeowners insurance by myself. It was very confusing and too many people got involved leaving me without a clue as to what was happening.

03/26/2015

Description of Work
I NEEDED TO OBTAIN AN INDEPENDENT REVIEW FOR DAMAGES IN A CRIMINAL CASE WHERE THE CONTRACTOR PLEADED GUILTY TO 7 FELONY CHARGES AGAINST MULTIPLE HOMEOWNERS.IN MY PARTICULAR CASE MY CONTRACTOR WALKED OFF THE JOB BEFORE FINISHING. HIS WORK WAS NOT ONLY FAULTY BUT PERFOORMED WITH INFRIOR CRAFTMANSHIP. TIME PERMITTING I WILL BE FILING CHARGES AGAINST THE ELECTRICIAN WHO THE CONTRACTOR BROUGHT INTO MY HOUSE, AND HE IS ON ANGIES PERFERED LIST OF ELECTRICIANS TO USE.

Category insurance companies

Mr. [Member Name Removed] may have confused Able Public Adjusters with another firm.

04/24/2014

asd

Description of Work
discussed my situation and was upfront about not able to help and gave me the details of person who could help

Wrong company

08/15/2013

Able came out and assessed the water damage from the leak. They read my insurance claim, took pictures of the area and explained what the insurance company would be willing to do and help. Able went above and beyond to make sure this leak was completely taken care of. With the help of Able, I didn't have to wait long (10 days) for the check to come from the insurance company to cover all the damag...

Description of Work
I had a leak in my ceiling and wasn't sure how much damage there was. I called my insurance company and they recommended I contact an adjuster, so I looked on Angie's List and found Able Public Adjusters.

Category insurance companies

Thank you (Member name removed) but I believe your insurance company advised you to get an estimate of damages to send to them by mail. They would have tried to settle over the phone. After Able got involved, we insisted they come out and inspect the damage in our presence so we could point out all the details that needed to be repaired as well as a list of contents that were damaged and in need o...

Full representation for property owners when filing a claim with their insurance company. We handle all the details from reporting the loss to final settlement paperwork. Call us first before you speak with your insurance company. Our fee is always covered by our high returns.