RAY TEMPLER

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

I am a sole proprietor. I do all my own work. I accept cash or check only. Estimates are always free....

Chris Jackson's Contracting

Chris Jackson's Contracting

Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Extra charge for after hours service. Award winning.

03/29/2019

Ray and his partner Dave are both professionals. They show up on time and communicate well about what is being done. Their price is fair and they do excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen repair

CATEGORY handyman service,home remodeling

09/28/2015

Ray did an awesome job.  He came on time, completed the work at the quoted price and did quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ray completed repairs on my gutters and facia.

CATEGORY roofing

12/28/2013

Instaled roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used RAY TEMPLER

CATEGORY roofing

06/12/2012

He is amazing and quite excellent. He has a very reasonable price and that is the reason why we choose him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Ray Templer. He did work on our roof and stopped it from leaking, remodeled the house by putting some new facing on the house then he replaced the rusting on our house with a new aluminum, and he installed a commercial grade door.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,roofing

10/09/2008

He did an amazing job. He did all of the tear down. He discovered there was a leak so he tore out the ceiling and fixed the leak. Parts of the floor were rotted. He ended up having to replace parts of the floor. He installed the floor, the cabinets, and the countertops. He is a perfectionist. He takes his time. He took the time to make sure that where the counter met in the corner it took him four...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed our new kitchen for us in our home.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Decks, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, additions, windows, doors, roofing, ceramic tile, porch roofs, vinyl siding, Family rooms

Painting, hardwood flooring