ZEEK LANDSCAPING & LAWN CARE

With Angi since June 2010

Schumacher Landscape Construction

Thanks to the overwhelming confidence you have in our company we may be booked out a few weeks. The best landscape company you've never heard of. Just look at our work. We've been creating the finest outdoor landscapes in Bucks County for over 20 years.

Plymouth Renovation & Carpentry Services

From Concept to Completion. Plymouth Nursery & Landscape Co. provides design and build services for projects such as landscape, hardscape, lighting, irrigation, drainage , water features , outdoor kitchens, pavilions, porches and more. After your project has been completed we offer complete maintenance services to protect your investment.

Cambridge Landscapes

Welcome to Cambridge Landscapes, the premier landscape design group servicing the greater Bucks County, as well as, Central New Jersey area. Quality is a key component for Cambridge: products/materials, workmanship, and customer service. Customer satisfaction is the key to Cambridge Landscapes’ success. Whether we are custom designing your backyard utopia or correcting a poor drainage situation, Cambridge gives the same high quality and professional integrity to every one of our customers. We pride ourselves in helping others transform their basic backyards into a sanctuary in which to retreat to after a long day's work or to gather with friends and family.

07/01/2020

Stuart C.

Terrible service and experience. I would recommend people look elsewhere.

Description of Work
Spring Clean up and lawn mowing

Category landscaping

08/03/2017

Pansy L.

I do not have to constantly call them, which is nice since they are generally busy. If my grass is long, they will come and cut it. So far they have done a pretty good job. I have not met them yet, they will send me an invoice in the mail. I then mail them a check. It is very convenient. Their prices are very reasonable, and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They mowed my yard.

Category lawn service