Prestige Heating & Cooling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2009

3.8

PO Box 416

Solebury, PA 18963

Family owned & operated....

12/30/2016

Colleen L.

Please see above. I teally dont like writing a bad review but man, it was earned over a period of time.

Description of Work
My tenant and i actually had to go to the better business bureau (we were flabbergasted when the claim was not validated). Horrible, stressful and extremely costly situation.

05/07/2015

Glenn M.

Description of Work
Oil burner cleaning & maintenance

03/20/2015

Elizabeth C.

Description of Work
Came immediately when my heater started sounding different. Diagnosed that the fan and motor were almost shot. Gave me a choice between replacing motor (provided with all labor) for $300 or replacing entire HVAC system as AC has been giving me trouble for years and needing #300- $500 of freon every summer (builder's grade). I decided on the full system. Rob wrote a fully detailed estimate and came out during the worst snowstorm this winter to go pick it up and come install it. He explained everything patiently and was incredibly considerate and clean. My accountant saw the estimate and said it was the most fair and honest estimate on an HVAC system she had ever seen. And BTW, when I have had trouble with AC in summer he often was nearby working and frequently came here within 5 minutes to an hour after being called. I think Prestige H & C has been one of the BEST contractors I have ever worked with.

07/22/2014

Elizabeth C.

Excellently. Rob is polite and professional and always puts on shoe covers before walking on my floor. call. I've had a yearly contract with them since one winter when the heat went out on a very cold day with snowstorm. I called at least a dozen contractors and he was the only one who returned my call. He asked if I had a basement, to which I said "yes" and he told me to open the door at the top and to see if there was a red switch. There was. He told me to flip it on and instantly the heat came on. I have used ONLY his company ever since. Very honest and knows what he is doing!

Description of Work
Air conditioning stopped working and we didn't realize it until after they had closed. Called at 9 AM and Rob and his worker were here by 10. They cleaned out all the coils and added Freon (expensive and included in what I paid). Rob suggested putting a sealant on to stop the leak instead of trying to sell me a new unit.

02/21/2014

Johannes C.

First appointment was missed without any notice and I had to follow up to set the second appointment Two team members arrived late for the next appointment, although I did get a call that they were running a bit late. I walked them through the house spoke about all the issues, the reviewed system and radiators. I was promised a plan to address outr heating issues and still waiting for it to be delivered. I have left 2 follow up messages but have not heard back Will not use them on any of my future projects.

Description of Work
Came out to do a diagnostic on our oil heating system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

First appointment was missed as noted. We apologized for our lack of communication with our service department. The second appointment was in the two hour window a call was made to let the customer know we would be arriving at the back end of the two hour window. The heating system was repaired at no charge other than our $99 diagnostic fee. A follow up call was made for recommendations for rooms that needed more heat but the customer was not available for the call.

08/07/2009

James H.

Over several visits the service has been excellent. While their prices aren't low, the quality is suitably high and the value has been good.

Description of Work
Service contract provider for HVAC system maintenance and repair

Water-Logix

Offering professional toilet and faucet installation services and minor service repairs to residential households: - 3 years Plumbing experience - Available 7 days a week / Hours vary - Servicing the Greater Philadelphia and Bucks County Areas - We accept cash or checks - We supply parts for an additional fee (fee varies by request). If you don't know what you need for the installation, we will come out prior to the job to assess for an additional $25. ------------------------------------------------------------------- *If you are removing an existing toilet to put in a new one, we take care of the removal process. $10 service fee to dispose of the old toilet. Toilet installations include hook-up of angle or straight valve, wax ring, and interior parts of the toilet tank. TOILET INSTALLATION PRICING: - $115 per fixture - $200 for two fixtures ------------------------------------------------------------------- Faucet installations include new drainage line, shut off valves, and new supply hook-up. We do kitchen and bathroom faucets. - Must purchase faucet, drainage, and supply line prior to installation or we can do it for you at our fixed additional cost. FAUCET INSTALLATION PRICING: $100 per fixture $185 for two fixtures ------------------------------------------------------------------- CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL FOR REQUESTS.

Qualitech Heating and Cooling

Proud winners of the Angie's List Super Service Award for a third consecutive year in 2018. We are family owned and operated, properly licensed and insured, and look forwarding to assisting you in your home’s needs. We have been in business for 12 years. Customer service is paramount; we take pride in our quality and dedicated employees who will treat you, and your home, with the proper respect you deserve. We are currently offering the following specials: $400 off any heating and air conditioning system installation; $100 off any hot water heater installation (gas or electric); $50 off any repairs totaling $500 or more. Please ask us about our financing options for affordable monthly payments.

Offers by Qualitech Heating and Cooling on Angi
    Unique Indoor Comfort

Unique Indoor Comfort is a fourth-generation heating and air-conditioning company that employs a whole-house approach to indoor comfort integrating the heating, air conditioning, and geothermal systems with the home envelope and delivery systems. Our reputation for superior service and quality craftsmanship has been constructed from decades of treating customers on their terms in providing service with solutions.

Offers by Unique Indoor Comfort on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Heat pumps, gas furnaces, oil burners, central air conditioning systems, radiant heat flooring, installation of new and/or replacement units, service on all makes and models, aprilaire humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, ultraviolet lights, hot water heaters & dehumidification. Water softners