ANDREW WELSH ASSOC

Founded 1968 • With Angi since June 2010

Small family business for 45 years specializing and providing detail in design,personal service for installation of intimate outdoor environmants....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

10/24/2016

Dr. Walsh spent a lot of time with me and explained the x-rays and asked questions to get to the bottom of my pain. At the end he sent me to a specialist. His manner was comforting and I felt he was knowledgable and knew what he was talking about. I will be using this practice for all my dental care in future. I have every confidence that my teeth are in good hands here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a routine cleaning done, and later had to come back for some x-rays on a tooth that was bothering me.

CATEGORY dentists

12/05/2013

I am very happy with my backyard!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy landscaped my back yard into a haven of peace and serenity. He replaced an existing garden pond with a new pond has a beautiful waterfall. He added a rain garden to help slow down the water run off from buildings on the property and added rain barrels for collecting rain to be used for watering the gardens. He replaced an area that was asphalt into pavers and made a raised bed for vegetables.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

06/24/2013

Andrew very promptly responded to our call and analyzed the problem. He came back sooner than expected to do the work, as he wanted to beat the large amount of rain that was forecast. He worked efficiently and professionally and got the job done correctly. He actually charged $50 less than the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andrew dug up our old drainage system in our yard and replaced it.

CATEGORY landscaping

04/29/2013

We have worked with Andrew for about 17 years. We moved into a brand new home with a red clay, muddy yard. Andrew developed the landscaping plan and executed all the work to turn it into a beautiful green haven, with 5 trees, many bushes and perennials, a paved patio and walk-way, a small fountain, and low maintenance gravel/rock areas. We have relied on Andrew to do all upkeep and seasonal mainte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contract with Andrew almost every spring to have our gardens cleaned and mulched. We also had several replacement bushes planted this year. As usually, his crew did a great job, making our yard look very lovely once a gain.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Landscape design, walls, walks, patios, waterfalls and ponds, fountains, nightlighting, garden rennovation, planting and transplanting, provider of unusual plant material, natural weed control,garden sculpture, formal and natural gardens ,xerioscaping.

ask for details