Breyer Construction & Landscape LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2008

PO Box 361

Reading, PA 19607

Preparation: Drainage systems, Site Work, Excavation and Grading; Hardscape Installation: Retaining Walls, Walkways, Patios, Custom Stone Work and Flagstone, Walkway and Access Systems. Additional address - 314 Arlington St, Reading, PA 19611....

12/24/2018

Donna R.

Work was excellent. From the moment I set up appointment for an estimate to the end of the project everything went smoothly. They are extremely efficient and professional. I would highly recommend this company

Description of Work
My yard needed regrading

Category decks,landscaping

04/16/2018

Nick R.

We worked with Breyer Construction for a few months on the design of our dream deck. They very patiently worked with us till all of our detailed concerns were addressed in the design of the deck and covered porch. The complexity of the project and the major changes to the existing building's roof made us very concerned with the caliber of contractor we choose for our project. The ability to visualize the project via the 3-D tools helped considerably in allowing us to bring our dream deck to reality. I have waited over a year to write this review to make sure everything had a chance to settle. The good news is I like the job they did even better now than when they first did it. If you're in the market for a high quality job done by a talented team of people then you should consider Breyer and team.

Description of Work
Covered Deck

Category decks,sunrooms

06/05/2017

Tim M.

Matt did an excellent job. Very professional, articulate and precise. Very good sales presentation and I have confidence in their ability to perform the job.

Description of Work
Received a proposal from Breyer. Very professional, very prompt and well done.

11/28/2016

David M.

Overall not too bad. Hardscape and landscape services are outsourced and this results is less than optimal results and hassle. The outsourced contractor quality varies and you often find yourself having to check and double-check their work for accuracy and completeness. Although Breyer employs a manager to oversee these outsourced projects, you can tell that he is busy with their primary commitments and your project is of lesser importance.

Description of Work
Deck expansion and rebuild, hardscape and landscape.

Category decks,landscaping,hardscaping

09/02/2016

Matt M.

From the very first phone call to the very last email, this company was attentive and very easy to work with. I called 4 other construction companies to bid this job and Breyer Construction were the only ones who answered the phone and scheduled with me immediately. They were friendly and and very helpful. The bid went smoothly and they had a quote to us the next day. They were not the low bidder, but they were only $10 higher the the low bidder. They seemed more knowledgeable and we felt more comfortable with this company. The work was completed timely. I did have to call them back out because they did not back fill the edge with top soil as discussed in the quote, but they were back out the next day to remedy this and they also put down grass seed. Overall I was very pleased with the work they did!

Description of Work
Sidewalk tear out and re-pour. Sidewalk was stinking away from the house due to an improperly installed downspout eroding the soil away.

Category concrete repair

07/19/2016

Ron S.

Not good. I asked for the deck and footers to be removed. Work scope was "deconstruct existing deck, including the framing and footers". After they finished I found a footer that wasn't removed. they came right out and removed that footer. The next day I found four more footers that weren't removed. One was like the one that they had removed the previous day. The other three were of a different type. They said they didn't remove those three footers since they weren't attached to the deck. All the footers were put in to support the deck. If you decide to use Breyers, make sure the work scope is detailed enough to ensure the work you want done is included. Also, when the work is over, give the finished,work a thorough inspection to ensure that nothing was missed.

Description of Work
Deck removal

04/17/2016

Lloyd L. L.

Very responsive and professional. Stayed in touch almost daily.

Description of Work
Replace and expand existing deck and stairs. Replace existing side entrance stairs and deck.

Category decks,remodeling

03/21/2016

Rebecca G.

Breyers company was outstanding in professionalism, quality of work, and support for me as a client. They provided initial estimates and adjusted the proposals to meet my specific needs. This included an onsite review and evaluation of the proposal. My local borough's permit process is not efficient and can be a hindrance in obtaining and closing permits. Breyers stood with me every step of the way, even months after the work was completed. They obtained at their own initiative a structural engineer to help demonstrate to the borough the quality and structure of the deck to construction code. They joined me for onsite meeting with the borough management where a successful resolution was obtained. During this entire time, Breyers worked with our schedules and around our personal conflicts. At a time when we were coping with terminal cancer in our family, they performed the work flawlessly and minimized headaches for us as clients. I would highly recommend this company for quality of work, and for the excellent service.

Description of Work
Multiple stage project including creating a custom composite deck to replace old deck, create a concrete walkway to replace the older walkway, creating a custom 6 foot fence, create landscape stone beds for drainage, create a parking spot, and township support/permit submission.

Category concrete repair,decks,landscaping

01/20/2016

Patricia O.

Matt Breyer was personable, professional and gave us an honest assessment and estimate. He was willing to work with us on when to do the job. I was thrilled when I got home and saw the great job they had done. My husband was here and said they were hard workers and were polite and considerate. They cleaned up the area beautifully. We would definitely use them again for other jobs. I can't rate them highly enough.

Description of Work
Repaired the deck railing, built new steps and put new railings on that. Replaced screws for nails in the joist holders.

11/16/2015

Daniel M.

Matt and his team did a great job from design to installation. Very complicated job on time within budget. They worked with us to refine the quote to ultimately give us exactly what we needed.

Description of Work
Complete re-do of outside second story deck. Highly complicated job with cantilever outcroppings and exterior wall penetrations.

Five Star Asphalt

With over 40 years of experience within the asphalt paving industry, you can trust our reliable and experienced crew to bring you quality workmanship without breaking the budget. Beautify your property with a new driveway or bring in more customers with a new appealing parking lot, no matter what you're looking for, we're here to help with all your asphalt paving needs.

Potteiger Farms LLC

Potteiger Farms is a full service landscape and tree removal company. The owner has a degree in ornamental horticulture from Delaware Valley University, which allows us to complete tough jobs to industry standards. We rely on repeat business and word of mouth; therefore, our client's satisfaction is extremely important.

Powerhouse Electric

You should choose an electrician who is there for you at any time of the day. Powerhouse Electric is “always open!” Rain, shine, night, or day, we are there for you. Let us keep your electrical service safe and reliable. Set up an appointment today.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Composite, custom, builder, designer, lighting and pressure treated decks installation, repair and renovation, timbertech, fiberon, azek, trex, additions, attics & basement remodeling.