Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1925 • With Angi since March 2004

4.2

8315 Ohio River Blvd

Pittsburgh, PA 15202

Family owned since 1925. Additional phone - (412)-761-5711...

10/24/2017

Elizabeth W.

Eric was very polite and thorough. Gave me some tips to keep furnace running smoothly. I will see him again in the Spring for an AC checkup!

Description of Work
annual furnace checkup

08/02/2017

Shannon W.

Adam was very helpful and did a wonderful job he also like my main **** cat too he is very knowledgeable at what he does

Description of Work
dishwasher hook up

03/14/2017

MARY R.

The work was done several years ago. They were prompt in responding to my request for service. The price was well over $200 for inexpensive parts and about 1/2 hour of work. I asked why so expensive and I received a response that amounted to "too bad for you, but that's what we charge."

Description of Work
Repair/replace bathroom sink drain and stopper mechanism.

03/02/2017

Ruth G.

I had to keep calling week after week after week to check on the status. They cashed my deposit and I had to wait for 2 months for them to install a new hot water tank. Would never hire again.

Description of Work
Hot Water Tank Installation

08/08/2016

Louise R.

Have always been pleased with their work.

Description of Work
All HVAC and plumbing. Have used them for over 30 years.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Thanks for the kind review and your continued patronage!!

06/05/2016

Andrew K.

It went well the service man clean and check the A.C. Also replace the filter with one we provided him. He did suggest a different type of filter which we decline because we already had one. He add 8 oz of R-22 coolant to system.

Description of Work
Check, clean and service A.C.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind review! We greatly value our customers satisfaction! Please let us know if we can assist you with any thing else and we would be happy to do so.

06/05/2015

paula M.

old water heater broke and leaked overnight. plumber arrived that afternoon and replaced unit. plumber was very nice & courteous.

Description of Work
installed new water heater, cleaned flue, installed overflow bladder, hauled away old water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Frew Inc. appreciates you taking the time to supply a kind review for us!! Thanks Again and we look forward to Servicing your needs again!!!

06/05/2015

Jane B.

They did very well. I highly recommend them. They're friendliness, tthey're professionalism, they got the job done, they didn't leave a mess, they cleaned up eveything, they were done basically within an hour, and I thought their pricing is fair.

Description of Work
I had a clogged pipe so they came in, unclogged it and they put a valve in.

Category drain cleaning

Thank You for the kind remarks! We take pride in our Customer Satisfaction. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your plumbing and HVAC needs in the future!!

06/04/2015

Josh F.

It was good. They came after hours on an emergency and fixed the leak. They were there pretty quickly. I had all the parts on hand. They fixed it right up. I found them through Angie's List. They had pretty good reviews and they're local. We've used them on another job. I think they plumbed our laundry room.

Description of Work
They did a couple of things for us. They did an emergency leak repair.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the kind review. We also greatly appreciate your business!

06/02/2015

Jane T.

They always do accurate work. I have used them for over 30 years.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for your kind review. Frew Plumbing, Heating & A/C Inc thanks you greatly for your continued business for over 30 years!!

Rick Page Quality Landscaping

Multiple Employees per job. Free Estimates. May contact through Email or Phone.

Trademark Cabinet LLC

We specialize in creating custom cabinet and countertop solutions your kitchen, bath or any other part of your home.

Mullen Heating and Air Conditioning

John Mullen Home Repair has been a well-respected Heating and Air Conditioning "Solutionist" in the Pittsburgh area since its inception. I believe in honesty, open communication, reliability, customer service, timeliness and managing every project I undertake in a cost effective way. This way I can complete every job on time and on budget. . My biggest assets are my dedicated, hardworking, safety conscious honest caring crew. We believe in treating each job as we would want any contractor to treat our family if we cannot be there . We proudly represent Amana and Daikin systems. Thank you for considering John Mullen Home Repair. Financing is available.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

How is Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc overall rated?

Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc is currently rated 4.2 overall out of 5.

What days are Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc open?

Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc is open:

What payment options does Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc provide

Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, Check

Does Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer free estimates?

Yes, Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers free project estimates.

Does Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer a senior discount?

No, Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc does not offer a senior discount.

Does Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer emergency services?

Yes, Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc?

No, Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc does not offer warranties.

What services does Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offer?

Frew Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc offers the following services: Plumbing, heating and cooling, kitchen & bath remodeling, water heaters and boiler systems, backflows, dye test, sewer snaking and camera,complete plumbing, heating and cooling services.