KD Home Improvements

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2010

3561 Oakmont Street

Philadelphia, PA 19136

I am a very detail-minded handyman and maintenance contractor. I take pride in my work. Every size job requires the same high quality standards. A satisfied customer will have repeat work and referrals. Hope we can work together you will be 100% satisfied with my work. I do not use subcontractors. I am a non-smoker and stay fit by bicycle riding....

10/15/2013

cynthia F.

I hired Bob to paint my living room, dinning room, bedroom , bathroom including trim and other handyman work around the house. Bob gave me a detailed estimate before the job. Bob works with his son Brian. Both men are professional, honest ( i would not hesitate to leave them alone in my home) and they did an outstanding job. Bob is a perfectionist. He inspected the walls with a light marked any flaws. The walls were patched sanded and smoothed out. Bob also fixed a crack on an outdoor window frame to correct water damage. He also fixed my outside shutter, and put up drapery hardware (taking into consideration the length of my drapes and how I wanted them to look). He also replaced my outlets, floor vents and registers. Brian did a great job painting, both men work well together as a team. My house looks beautiful. Bob is very honest and details everything on the final invoice showing dates, hours worked and additional work.

Description of Work
Painting inside home, handyman work through out home and outside.

Category handyman service

10/30/2012

KATHRYN T.

He does it all. He charges $35.00 an hour. He is a perfectionist and he is honest.

Description of Work
He fixed a leak for me in my plumbing. He replaced multiple faucets in my house. He fixed my ceiling that was damaged from the leak. He also fixed a wall that was water damaged. He also did cement work for me. He does it all.

Category concrete repair, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, water damage restoration

Prestige Concrete Contractors

Property Recovery 911

Property Recovery 911 specializes in residential and commercial emergency restoration services. Our restoration technicians are trained to the highest standards and we employ state-of-the-art equipment, materials, and methods to deliver unparalleled results. We are constantly striving to provide the highest level of professionalism, exemplary customer service and rapid response when called upon to assist in an emergency situation. Offering prompt, professional emergency services that include water mitigation, fire restoration, mold remediation and biohazard cleanup; our certified specialists are committed to assisting victims of disaster protect their interests by quickly removing the source of damage and starting the restoration. Owner/operator Paul Messa is intimately involved with every job awarded to Property Recovery 911, ensuring the highest degree of quality control resulting in the best possible outcomes. Our workforce consists of long-term associates with whom we have established and maintained a close working relationship. Developing and nurturing this rapport within our ranks through loyalty, fair compensation, and mutual respect has helped us to acquire and sustain an outstanding crew of dedicated specialists. We provide comprehensive solutions to our customers resulting in a seamless work cadence and superior outcome. We are available any time of day or night 365 days a year with 24/7 live phone support to efficiently mitigate losses and help curtail additional damages. Direct insurance company billing is available, allowing our customers to concentrate on more important matters. Our commitment to excellence is not lost on our customers. Property Recovery 911 is the clear choice to deliver outstanding results at a reasonable price. For more information, contact us at (267) 808-7200.

Dan Collins Painting

We are a fully insured company serving Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, Bucks and Philadelphia Counties. We do residential and commercial, interior painting and exterior painting along with power washing. We do offer many other services, just ask! We guarantee our work and references are available upon request. Please call us at any time for Dan to come meet with you for a free estimate. We are also a registered company with the state of PA - PA158839.

painting, paperhanging, carpentry, drywall, overall pluming and electrical repairs, concrete repairs, tile work, floor installs, bath and kitchen remodels, appliance installation and overall repairs