Ferko's Home Improvements

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2012

1803 Strahle St. Philadelphia

Philadelphia, PA 19152

Family contracting business we provide an excellent and fast service. We accept credit cards, cash, and checks. We give 20% off for senior citizens....

03/23/2021

Tatiana M.

I am very happy when i see my bathroom now thanks to Ferko home improvement they did a excellent job they paid attention to details i highly recommend them and i will use them again on my next project which is the kitchen, thank you

Description of Work
Full bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

03/08/2021

Virgil O.

Excellent. Time wise and price wise I could not get a better contractor. I recommend Ferko to anyone who wants good quality job at a reasonable price and done in a timely manner. Very clean and quality job with consideration for all the COVID guidelines. Thank you again for such a good job.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors installed, windows changed, interior painting and deck building

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor, insulation, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

02/22/2021

Jay S.

Ferko and his crew did an EXCELLENT job remodeling both of my bathrooms! Did a full bathroom as well as my Master bathroom in 2 weeks! Attention to detail is their major concern! Will definitely hire them again for my kitchen and basement remodel! Hire them and I promise you won’t regret it!!

Description of Work
Bathrooms

Category home remodeling

02/21/2021

Alket K.

Excellent job, I am going to hire again on my next project, bathroom renovation.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling

02/19/2021

Sasha G.

I needed my bathroom remodeled to a more modern look. He did a great job. The work he did was absolutely beautiful and fast. The group was very professional and being able to work on the weekends was great for my work schedule. I would highly recommend and I plan on using them for my kitchen next. Thank you.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeled

Category ceramic tile, drywall, lighting, home remodeling

10/18/2012

Aju M.

He is available on weekends and very flexible with hours. And he definitely looks knowledgeable in what he do and perform very professionally.

Description of Work
I had an issue with leakage from second floor bath tub to my living room ceiling on first floor. As soon as he came in , he found the problem and fixed in few minutes and also he did re-caulking around the shower tub and also he performed a clean up job well , repainted to the affected area in my living room ceiling. Also he performed a painting job in one of my bedroom and that also went well and satisfied.

Category plumbing, interior painters

thank you very much looking forward working with you again.

How Do You Clean LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in cleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Maid Mine Cleaning Services

Need help cleaning? We are a team of professional cleaners serving Bucks and Montgomery county, PA and surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated and aim to deliver reliable, consistent, and qualitative service. Services include general cleaning, deep cleaning, move in/out cleaning, and extras such as laundry.

TJ Blue Contracting LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

PA162478
    Pennsylvania
    Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
    02/16/2023

Kitchen and Bathrooms remodeling, hardwood and tile flooring, plumbing, electric, interior and exterior painting, doors and window installation, and a lighting specialist.