BJR construction llc

Founded 2014 •

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

Applewood Electrical Services, LLC

We are a family-owned and operated electrical business committed to our clients. We enjoy a reputation of reliability, punctuality and professionalism. We earn the trust of our customers by delivering on our promises of offering fast, high-quality electrical service at an affordable price.

Bright Solutions and Mechanical

I am a licensed electrician. My goal is to make your electrical dreams become reality. With Bright Solutions and Mechanical anything is possible. Please give us a call today!

Ross Electric

Owner-operated buisness since 2008 that guarantees quality electrical work to our customers at a reasonable rate. Our services include service upgrades, new homes, additions, remodels, pole buildings wired,ceiling fan Installation, troubleshooting, tv's mounted, and all your electrical needs

04/02/2021

It was excellent. They were knowledgeable, efficient, and excellent. The shed looked absolutely beautiful. The prices were good and reasonable. He was nice person. He was completely professional. He knew what he was doing.

Description of Work
They built me a shed.

Category garage builders

03/26/2020

fantastic / excellent

Description of Work
tile work / siding

Category remodeling

03/17/2020

It was a pleasure working with BJR Construction. They were always on time, pleasant and efficient. I will continue to use them whenever I need any work done in our home. I am happy to recommend them.

Description of Work
Handymen, Housecleaning

Category closet systems,handyman service

03/17/2020

Great. I'm extremely happy with the final results and Jacob was very professional and respectful during the work. Great work. Great person. I'd definitely recommend him

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

All of your Home Improvement and Home Remodeling needs!