Bill Moving and Hauling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2012

Call bill will haul we do clean ups, clean outs, paint jobs, moving and hauling, deliveries, we accpect cash, check and food stamps. We work 24/7...

Empire Cleanouts

We specialize in removal of all unwanted items, house or business clean outs, junk hauling, yard debris removal, trash removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Destiny Logistics LLc

Destiny Logistics LLC - hauling services specialized in yard, home garage, construction clean-out and removal.

Junk Rescue

Junk Rescue is a fully licensed, fully insured, full service Junk Removal Service. We take just about anything, no matter where the items are located on your property. Whether you are a home owner or business owner (large or small), Junk Rescue will provide you with a heroic experience that you will never forget. The best part is that you won’t have to lift a finger throughout the entire process. We do all of the labor, loading, and disposal. Once we remove your items, our #1 priority is to donate any salvageable items and give back to those in need. Any items that cannot be donated will then be recycled and disposed of responsibly.

Offers by Junk Rescue on Angi

10/07/2012

I needed a sofa-bed moved from Center city to Mt Airy. I called several people on Angie's List and got one call back from a company who would not move 1 piece. I got this name from Habitat for Humanity and Bill was available immediately and did a great job. He wrapped the sofa completely. He did a great job and I would use him again.

Description of Work

Category hauling services,moving companies

Moving Service, Residential Mover, Office Moving Service, Office Mover, Apartment Moving Company,Office Mover, Cleanup & Hauling Service, Office Moving, Apartment Movers, Moving Company

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express