BARNES INC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2007

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR SOME CONCRETE POURING & HEATING & AC. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. SERVICE FEE MAY APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL. OR PHONE ADDITIONAL E-MAIL: TAMIASHARIF@AOL.COM. CONTACT: JANET DENNIS ON 267-474-8141...

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Advanced Services Plus Inc

We believe that it is our responsibility at Advanced Services Plus to provide our residential and commercial customers with the best possible service. Whether, we do a new install, replace an old one or a service call, we are here for you. We provide reliable furnace and air conditioning repair and installation services. With a combined experience of over twenty-five years in the industry, we have seen a bit of everything and will use that experience to provide unmatched services for our customers. Contact us today for exceptional service. We look forward to your call.

Tom Natalini Sr & Son Inc

As a family masonry company, with multiple trucks on the road, a talented team of masons and over 6,000 projects completed, Natalini and Son have established themselves as one of the most trusted masonry and brick companies in the Philadelphia, PA area. Owner operated with 38 years of knowledge and know how to get the job done right. We are a team of 5 employees and use no subs. We are not a cookie cutter company so cost is determined by the job. We do not have travel charges. Please contact directly through email.

05/06/2008

I'm never able to get a hold of this contractor. He has someone else answering his calls. I've left several messages for him with the lady that answers his phone and he never returns them. I want my money back for the job I paid him for that was not done. The cost listed is the money I gave him for the job that he didn't do...he owes me $250.

Description of Work
This company did a lot of work for me which I was satisfied with, however, he was paid up front for one job that he never even started.

Category handyman service

IN RESPONSE TO THE MEMBER, THE JOB IN QUESTION THAT WAS NOT COMPLETED WAS A LOCATION WHERE I COULD NEVER GET ACCESS TO. MEMBER WAS AWARE OF THE SITUATION. WOULD NOT REQUEST TENANT TO MAKE THEMSELVES AVAILABLE. ALSO THE VARIOUS CHANGES MADE TO THE MEMBER'S REQUEST FOR OTHER CONTRACTED WORK WAS ALWAYS CHANGED. THE MEMBERS WERE VERY PLEASED WITH MY WORK UNTIL I ADVISED THEM THEY NEEDED TO CONTACT THE...

09/11/2007

Very honest and punctual.

Description of Work
He put together a shed for me. He put some shelves together for me, and put some lighting in the front yard.

Category handyman service

PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, DRAIN CLEANING, MASONRY, CONCRETE DRIVEWAYS & WALKWAYS.

Satisfaction