A & J Custom Painting

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2012

We would like to be the first to thank you for finding a quality company to do the painting work for you. We have been in the painting business since 1992 and are still going strong....

Debby's Cleaning

Welcome to Debby"s Cleaning! Hello, my name is Debora, I am the Owner and Founder of Debby's Cleaning, I would like to personally thank you for your interest in Debby's Cleaning. Our company is a family operated business, the entire staff at Debby's Cleaning is fully trained and we are dedicated to serving our customers and all of us pledge to uphold the highest of quality standards at all times to thoroughly meet your needs.

01/11/2013

they did the excellent work, price was great and I recommend them  to my Brother. They the best painters!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hire A & J Custom Painting to paint my two bedrooms apt they did the excellent work, price was great. The job was done less the 4 hours. the place was very clean.

CATEGORY interior painters

07/11/2012

The quality of the work was extremely poor.  He damaged our thermostat, brick fire place and hardwood floors.  After 18 days on the project, the project was still incomplete.  Many items outlined in the contract were not fulfilled as agreed to and the project was a complete disaster, and the list of complaints goes on and on.  After seeing the outcome, we would not recommend A&J Custom Painting to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired A&J Custom Painting to remove wall paper, paint our entire house, remove paneling and hang and tape sheet rock.

CATEGORY drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

Residential-Commercial-Industrial Power washing Deck Restoration Wallpaper removal Interior/Exterior Drywall Installations/Repairs Plaster walla repair

Ask for details.