203k Consulting

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2013

I am a HUD approved FHA 203k loan consultant. My HUD id number is P-1524. I am also a 203k General Contractor, and a custom home Builder/Remodeler. I build and remodel custom residential housing. I provide initial Work Write Ups for properties that will be financed using the FHA 203k program. I generate the scope of work and pricing for the renovations. I also provide draw inspections for 203k loans that have already begun the construction process and are in need of funding. I work with buyers and investors of residential properties to build and renovate custom housing. DBA Stonewall Contracting....

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi
Aurora Financial

2-Time Super Service Award Winner! 7 Day Express Close - Free Float Downs - $1,000 On-Time Closing Guarantee!! Average time to close in under 14 days! $990 Lender Fee waiver plus up to $400 Appraisal Credit at closing (Min. loan amount $250,000) Our Mortgage Bankers do NOT work on Commission! In-House Processing, In-House Underwriting, In-House Closing. A+ Better Business Bureau rating. In business since 2003.

Eagle Inspections LLC

The preferred provider of Home buyer, termite and radon inspections in the area (New to Angie's List) . Fully licensed and insured and never forgetting that above all…we work for you!!!

Offers by Eagle Inspections LLC on Angi

09/26/2016

It went excellent, Paul came out and made sure that the contractor was performing all work that needed to be done,also to make sure it was doing correctly.

Description of Work
Inspection of remodel of kitchen and bathroom.

04/02/2016

Paul was professional and courteous in all interactions. He went above and beyond in regards to advising me in a difficult situation with a challenging contractor. He walked me though the disagreements I had with the contractor on pricing and quality and advised when terminating the contractor was considered. He provided good estimates for the price of the work (which was confirmed by having other...

Description of Work
Paul worked as a 203k consultant for loan through wells fargo.

03/10/2015

Paul is great. He came to our house in the early evening and walked us through the entire 203k process. He had good recommendations for both a 203k lender and realtor. We contacted both of his recommended providers and they were fantastic. For right now we are holding off on buying a property, but when we do, we will be using Paul's services.

Description of Work
203k consultation

Category home inspection,real estate agents

02/25/2015

Paul was very professional and prompt in regards to sending and signing paperwork. He had an unbiased opinion throughout the process. Even after he got paid for his services, he checked in with my loan status, gave extra advice, and made sure all loose ends were tied with the project. I would recommend for other projects.

Description of Work
Paul was my 203k consultant during the renovation process on my current home.

01/20/2015

I would not use anyone else. Paul was always available, even weekends, and very responsive. I'm not sure I could have completed my project without his help. On a number of occasions when I ran into a 'wall', I called Paul and he fixed it. Near the end of the project I had a hard deadline to hit and had to move in but the house was not yet ready. Paul got fully engaged, called me twice a day and pr...

Description of Work
Home inspections, go-between for me and the contractor when needed, checked estimates and provided a sound perspective for all questions and concerns. He smoothed out all of the rough spots in the process. He has a wealth of contracting knowledge and can tell you what is or is no reasonable to expect/pay. He even negotiated directly as needed. He took care of all the paperwork and submissions to the bank as well.

Category home inspection

General Contractor. Home Inspection. Remodeling. Real Estate. Home Building.