Dale Shirley's Professional Auto Service Center

With Angi since August 2005

Auto Service
Auto Inspections
Auto Tires

Our wide range of services along with our courtesy and integrity give you the reliable results you deserve. Contact Dale Shirley’s Professional Auto Service today to learn more about our: Car Repair Estimates PA Inspection Services for Cars and Motorcycles General Automotive Repairs and Maintenance Motorcycle Service, Maintenance, and Repair Electrical Troubleshooting and Repairs Oil Change and Lube Services Fluid Exchange and Flush Services Auto Brake & Clutch Repairs Head Gasket and Engine Repair Muffler and Exhaust System Repair and Replacement Tires and Batteries Front End Wheel Alignment Radiator Service and Repair...

FOREIGN TRAFFIC IMPORT SALES & SERVICE

Family owned, Cost determined by service Aditional Email, ROB@FOREIGN-TRAFFIC.COM. Automotive Service and Repair, Same ownership & management since 1977. Specialty is European Import, but the same outstanding service is provided for Domestic & Asian models. 3 year, 36000 mile warranty! 10% Labor discount for Angie's List Members up to $50

VEHICLE MAINTENANCE CENTER

Familly owned buisness with three employees

ART Industries inc

We are a full service contracting and mechanical contracting company located in Lower Burrell, PA serving Allegheny, Armstrong, Butler and Westmoreland counties since 2010.

09/13/2017

Dale's staff got the hood open and quickly repaired the latch and remote cable, and the price was right!

Description of Work
My hood latch broke and I could not open it.

06/10/2014

Up front, professional. Told me they were booked solid and I had to make an appointment, I like that because too many folks try to rush you in because they fear you will not come back. I however prefer that someone do the work properly and not in a hurried fashion. They were waiting for me on the day we had agreed upon and I got the vehicle back sooner than I expected. What impressed me most was t...

Description of Work
Inspect and maintain our 2010 Freightliner 1 ton Dually Van.

05/08/2014

I am satisfied and the mechanics are very friendly.

Description of Work
I am currently using him for repairs and inspections on my car.

Category auto repair,car inspections

07/30/2013

It has been over 5 years since I have used Dale Shirley. It would not be appropriate for me to review, since I cannot remember any of the details.

Description of Work
variety of issues

05/28/2013

I have been using Dale for all my auto and truck repairs since 1997. If he tells me something needs repaired or replaced I believe him. I brought my '08 Ram in for inspection and maintenance, on picking up truck at end of day it would not start. Dale and his crew had it figured out and ready for me to use the following day by noon.

Description of Work
diagnosed, removed and replaced Ram truck starter, oil change and lube, PA state inspection

Category auto repair

ALL FORMS OF CAR & LIGHT TRUCK REPAIRS, ALIGNMENT, HEATING/AC, TIRE & WHEEL SERVICE, COMPLETE ELECTRICAL & ENGINE MECHANICAL DIAGNOSTIC, SUSPENSION WORK, BRAKES, PENNSYLVANIA SAFETY & EMISSIONS TESTING, ALL FLUID MAINTENANCE SERVICES & OIL CHANGES.