Fabie & Associates

Founded 1971 • With Angi since November 2008

In business since 1971. Servicing all of Central Pennsylvania. Licensed and Insured....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

11/02/2010

Rob was the only painter on time for the pre-estimate walk through. He was very good to work with and responsive to phone calls. His price was very reasonable and considerably lower than some estimates we received. His work is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rob submitted a thorough estimate listing prices for one coat and also for a second coat. All interior rooms, doors, closets, ceilings, garage and garage floor were painted. He was able to match my color selections perfectly. Before painting, they cleaned baseboards, caulked and filled any nailholes. They completed the job in a timely manner so we could move in. We needed the office painted first to move in ASAP as they did this for us. They also labeled all the remaining cans for future touchups.

06/22/2010

When I initially called Rob to come over for an estimate, the appointment had to be rescheduled three times. He finally came over and spent maybe ten minutes looking at the area and later sent me a detailed estimate. I originally wanted two wall colors and a third trim color. Since I had to take off work, he told me to expect a day or day and a half. The estimate was for $275. On the day the work ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rob painted my bathroom walls and trim. He also repaired a few minor imperfections in the walls and built-in shelf.

11/03/2008

He was excellent, he does everything good, he is very good at cleaning up, he works quickly, he is very good at moving everything out of his way, and I feel that his prices were fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came to my home and he painted a lot of different rooms in my home.

11/03/2008

They were very prompt, they came out and washed my home and they did a very good job, they had very fair prices and they were very professional, we used them again after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to my home and he did a very good job pressure washing my home.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Full Service Property Maintenance: Painting Interior & Exterior; Repairs; Renovations; Remodeling; Flooring; Power Washing; Cleaning; Snow Removal; Lawn Care & Landscaping