A LOVING TOUCH PET PARLOR, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2010

Animal Grooming

Professional dog and cat grooming by two highly trained and skilled groomers who love animals!...

01/07/2021

It always goes wonderful!! Paula is a professional, warm, loving and my Tito loves her. I love Paula, too.

Description of Work
Tito needed bathed, toes trimmed, hair trim, butt cleaning!

02/23/2018

Great ladies who know exactly what they are doing. I will never go anywhere else again. For those who say the take to long to get on their schedule....it just means they are that good.

Description of Work
Dog Grooming

08/03/2016

Never got a chance to see if they're good or bad.

Description of Work
Don't bother calling. I did several times and left messages. They won't return your phone calls.

01/14/2015

10/01/2014

Description of Work
My dog received a bath and a nail trim. The ladies there were great with my aging beagle. I was extremely pleased with the care we both received.

Category pet grooming

We offer grooming for all Dogs AND Cats. Groom includes toe nail clipping, ear cleaning, knot removal, undercoat removal, pads shaved, bath with top quality all natural shampoos, conditioning with top quality all natural products, hand blow dry, brush out, and cut to customers specifications. Extras: Complete shave downs, Flea Baths, Skunk Baths. We do NOT use cages and we do NOT use muzzles. Very home feeling environment. Your Pets "R" Our Pets!!