Blue Ox Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

Owner operated painting business serving Southeastern PA, DE and NJ. Free Estimates, Reasonable Prices, Exceptional Quality....

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

05/09/2014

I can't be more impressed with his professionalism, ability and skill. Barney is knowledgable and helped us with color choices since we are wall color intolerant and always go towards browns. The wall to ceiling lines are clean and he was very courteous with our personal items. No paint on the floors or where it wasn't suppose to be. We are chipping away at the house room by room and Barney has qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barney painted my two story foyer, powder room, family room and kitchen in preparation for new floors on the first level. We had walls and ceilings done with trim to finish once the other construction is done.

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barney was GREAT to work with! Not only did he do a great job painting but he cleaned up perfectly... left everything better than the way he found it. Highly recommend.

03/28/2014

This man does NOT know how to paint, he lies about being licensed in PA, DE and MD. He does not come when he is suposed to, will give you many reasons why he can't come to work or is late. He is good at being a BS'er. Spends more time on the phone than working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Barney Quigley of Blue Ox Painting after reading his website which I later found out was nothing but lies! He ruined my home as well as personal belongings.

CATEGORY interior painters

Blue Ox Painting (Barney Quigley) is licensed in the state of Pennsylvania and fully insured by The State Farm Companies. I have been in business for over 14 years and have never had a dissatisfied client, nor have I ever had a customer refuse to pay for services rendered. I have never performed work for anyone named . However, I did, provide painting services for two gentlemen from late November ...

02/20/2014

He was fantastic. He actually underestimated the amount of work that they had to do on the house and was willing to stick to the original quote. He was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used the services of Blue Ox Painting. We had him touch up the painting of the exterior of our home.

CATEGORY house painters

04/29/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
What an amazing person. Our settlement didn't happen on time this morning so Barney came at 530 at night to paint our new house so it was ready before we move tomorrow. He stayed until 10 pm at night to finish the job for us! I would highly recommend him and will use him again! Thx again Barney you are awesome!

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting- Interior & Exterior, Pressure Washing, Deck Staining, and Honey-Do Lists