The Basement Expert

With Angi since November 2017

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

3978 Spruce Run Rd

Lewisburg, PA 17837

Crack in your wall we're the guys to call! Free Estimates and lifetime warranty! We are a local family owned company and pride ourselves on using American based products. Call now and receive a $500.00 discount on any basement waterproofing system....

basement waterproofing (14)drain pipe installation (7)foundation repair (4)

07/13/2021

He sounds very nice, and they do great works and has a lot of years of experience, but the price that he quoted was too much and quite unreasonable.

Description of Work
French drain installation

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

07/01/2021

It went really well . The service was great .They are very professional.They knew exactly what they're doing.We had no issues nor problems. They cleaned up everything after the work themselves. I would use them again for sure. They were prompt , i didn't have to wait longer to finish the job. They have reasonable price.

Description of Work
installed a drain in garage

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

06/23/2021

Very clean and efficient! Would recommend highly

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/23/2018

06/23/2021

Phil and his crew have done waterproofing on 2 basements for us. We highly recommend him to use when you need one done.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

06/23/2021

Very professional. Work finished in a timely manner. Project area cleaned up as if nothing was disturbed. Would definalely use again.

Description of Work
Drain Pipe Installation - Exterior

06/23/2021

Complete professionals. Owner worked with me from beginning to end explaining project in full detail. Job was done very quick and did not disrupt our normal routine. Extremely happy with end result.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe

06/23/2021

Very professional and did a wonderful job at a good price

Description of Work
block repair

06/23/2021

Everything went exactly as it should for the job. The crew was clean and courteous. They didn’t leave my house looking like a war zone which I’ve experienced from other companies.I Would definitely recommend or use again if I needed another project completed. couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

01/07/2019

The crew (3) arrived on time and as soon as everything was set up they started.They were very friendly and answered all my questions.Also they were extremely professional and worked well together.They cleaned up after themselves.My thanks go out to Jesse,. Brandan,and Jeremiah who did the work.The cost was in my budget.From the first time we talked on the phone to set up the free inspection until ...

Description of Work
Waterproofing my basement

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

08/19/2018

Great! I had this work performed in March 2018. Summer 2018 has seen constant rain and flash flooding. Previously I would have had several feet of water in my basement from the saturating rain and storms that came through together (5+inches in 6 hours with 12 inches in 48hrs in already wet ground). Basement has been completely dry. I thought work would be more noticeable. The concrete over the dra...

Description of Work
Waterproof basement. Frenchdrain

Work Completed On 03/19/2018

We offer basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete removal, sump pump installation, inside and outside drainage and mold removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check