The Basement Expert

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
08/13/2023

3978 Spruce Run Rd

Lewisburg, PA 17837

Crack in your wall we're the guys to call! Free Estimates and lifetime warranty! We are a local family owned company and pride ourselves on using American based products. Call now and receive a $500.00 discount on any basement waterproofing system....

basement waterproofing (15)drain pipe installation (7)foundation repair (4)

07/31/2021

William W.

Excellent work. High quality, punctual and polite workmen, 100% satisfied, and would recommend without hesitation. Best of all, they were economical. Great job

Description of Work
basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 07/31/2021

07/13/2021

Nancy S.

He sounds very nice, and they do great works and has a lot of years of experience, but the price that he quoted was too much and quite unreasonable.

Description of Work
French drain installation

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

07/01/2021

Elizabeth L.

It went really well . The service was great .They are very professional.They knew exactly what they're doing.We had no issues nor problems. They cleaned up everything after the work themselves. I would use them again for sure. They were prompt , i didn't have to wait longer to finish the job. They have reasonable price.

Description of Work
installed a drain in garage

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

06/23/2021

Jason S.

Everything went exactly as it should for the job. The crew was clean and courteous. They didn’t leave my house looking like a war zone which I’ve experienced from other companies.I Would definitely recommend or use again if I needed another project completed. couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

01/07/2019

Al S.

The crew (3) arrived on time and as soon as everything was set up they started.They were very friendly and answered all my questions.Also they were extremely professional and worked well together.They cleaned up after themselves.My thanks go out to Jesse,. Brandan,and Jeremiah who did the work.The cost was in my budget.From the first time we talked on the phone to set up the free inspection until the work was completed was less than a week. I would very much recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Waterproofing my basement

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

05/15/2018

Patrick M.

It went great!! I was given an excellent price, which was far and above the other quotes that I received. The guys were on there when they said they would be and finished within the amount of time I was told they would! Very professional crew, answered all my questions and explained everything to the point that I could understand it. Even did some extra work that wasn’t included in our contract at no expense to me to make sure I was happy with the results! They were quick to get back to me when I had additional questions for them after the job was finished... would highly recommend to anyone looking to have some work done!

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

05/14/2018

Lynell W.

Prompt and courteous. Got right to work and worked steadily until done. Kept me informed of status and followed with follow up call. I hired Basement Experts for a second project which is also complete and well done

Description of Work
Waterproof basement & repair basement wall

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

05/10/2018

Garret T.

The basement experts came in and patched up my wall around my well pump line that was leaking. I was getting water all along my front wall and two side walls when we got good rains. We’ve had several hard downpours the past few weeks since they did their work and haven’t gotten a single drop of water! Best price I found and great work. Can’t beat it thank you!

Description of Work
Basement wall needed waterproofed where the well pump line comes into the basement.

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

05/09/2018

Rob C.

The price I paid was phenomenal when you weigh the peace of mind I got! Every time it rained all I could think about was whether or not my basement was flooding if I wasn’t home! Ever since Phil and the basement experts were there I have had no further issues! Highly recommend them!!!

Description of Work
Basement needed waterproofed due to every heavy rain caused my partially finished basement to get wet

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/10/2017

05/09/2018

Amber T.

They did an excellent job waterproofing my basement! Would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Basement waterproofed

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

05/08/2018

Betsy L.

Very professional & prompt. Everything was explained.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

We offer basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete removal, sump pump installation, inside and outside drainage and mold removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check