A Wallpaper Store

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

Being a family owned and operated business for 26 years, our company sets out to add visual appeal and value to the interior of your home. We believe in giving our personal attention to every job and guaranteeing the quality and longevity of our work. We take pride in our friendly atmosphere, making your home beautification process more pleasant....

Mayer Howard, Master of Wallpaper Hanging, has been an expert in wallpaper for over 30 years! His detail-oriented work and perfection in wallpaper has distinguished him to be an expert and master in his field. Feel free to call us today at (215) 327-6889 or (215) 698-2586 to leave a message.

Owner operated business. 30 years of experience, fully insured, free estimates!

Blinds / Drapery / Shutters Sales / Installation / Motorization / Repair. specialized in all type of window coverings.

02/28/2015

The owner was very patent with me as I was not sure about color and general look. Her liberty was so large. I would have been lost without guidance.

Description of Work
Was very helpfull in guiding me to what I was describing. Showed me several selections that were right on the money Asgard as color and design.

Category window treatments

We specialize in the consultation and sales of wallpaper.

Ask For Details