James Kennedy Tile

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2013

Over 35 years as a tile setter. In business since 1990. Fully insured and licensed. Cash or check payments accepted. including wet bed installations. I offer full installations down to simple repairs...

Jack Fritz Tile & Marble

I install ceramic tile & marble in kitchens, bathrooms, & foyers and specialize in backsplashes and bathroom regrouting. In business since 1991 with over 35 years industry experience, please reference my 100+ reviews. I accept cash, check and Venmo payments.

Floor Install Systems

We are a growing company who guarantees to beat any quote that you receive. (quote has to be from a licensed, and insured provider.) A cutting edge flooring company that specializes in ceramic tile, marble, granite, hardwood, and vinyl surfaces. We also offer total bathroom remodels and portions of your kitchen including back splashes and flooring. After you choose what species of hard surface you like we will work hard to research our distributors to find the lowest price possible.we offer our company discount without earning a dime on the sale. We are energetic and ready to help you plan your dream remodel. Let us help you see how beautiful new hard surfaces can be in your home.

Mud & Set Tile Installation

AT THE MOMENT TEMPORARILY CLOSED! PHONE WAS DOWN FIR 2 DAYS AND PLAYING CATCHUP ON SCEHDULED JOB. Turns out my new phone has compatibility issuesbeith old sim card so I'm fixing it today. There were a couple of scheduled jobs waiting for quotes and i apologize I will be reaching out to you today. A tile layer with 21 years experience in tile installation. Estimates are as low as they get and the craftsmanship is excellent! Extremely neat and professional appearance! Email now for free estimate or consultation!

02/11/2014

Arrived promptly, did job, cleaned up, left. Very professional and pleasant

Description of Work
Master bath stall shower repair 1- wall- 50 tall replace with cement board and new tile re grout shower

Category ceramic tile

Installation of ceramic, granite or marble tile

My services does not include plumbing.