Beaver Building & Remodeling LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since April 2004

If you've been considering a Home Repair, Addition or Renovation, Now is the Time. Beaver Building and Remodeling LLC has relied solely on customer referrals for the last 28 years. Through tough economic times our company has continued to provide the community with outstanding craftsmanship and service while assuring our customers that adding value to your home is always worth the investment. We know you'll never need to call any other contractor again. Beaver Building and Remodeling LLC prides itself with timely, efficient, prompt and high quality workmanship from the day we start until the final clean up. DBA - Beaver Remodeling....

Pristine Gutter Services LLC

Pristine Gutter Services LLC

Hello you guys! I'm Kenneth and I clean gutters the right way. I remove the debris from the gutters by hand, bag it up, and flush the gutters and downspouts with water to assure they are working properly. I take pride in doing the job right and satisfying my customers. If you call and get my answering service, I will get back to you. Meanwhile, please text your full name, email, and home address, that way I can look up a visual of your house online and send you a quote. That's it. Once you agree to the price then we will come out and work our magic. That simple. We will also take before and after pictures so that you can see for yourself the job has been done the right way. Kenneth,

12/01/2015

Kevin and his guys worked efficiently and were thorough.  Pella didn't deliver the door as scheduled, and the beam over the door in the living room had to be replaced, but these changes were handled with little fuss or impact to the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 4 panel french door in living room with Pella slider; replaced mudroom door and added storm door; replaced wood porch support posts with vinyl posts.

CATEGORY remodeling,doors

10/13/2015

Job went as planned . Kevin and his crew showed as scheduled and kept me informed as the job progressed  . Crew was clean and respectful to family that was in the house during the work.We were having the railing redone after a disaster with another contractor and we are completely satisfied With Beaver Building & Remodeling LLC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood railing and balusters .

CATEGORY remodeling

07/23/2014

I can't say enough good things about Beaver Building and Remodeling.   When we finally decided to remodel our outdated and barely functional kitchen, we prepared ourselves for the weeks of delays, problems, and other nightmares that other people we know had when they redid their kitchens. To our surprise and delight, with Beaver Building and Remodeling, there were literally NO ISSUES and the remod...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen remodel including granite countertop, all new appliances, new floor, new drywall, and paint.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

05/12/2014

Contractor was neat, orderly, and very quick to respond on time. He also installed our new microwave with no problems after being told by the original intaller that they could do the install because of tile trim (Not true, as this contractor proved!) Overall a very pleasant experience and definitely will use them on a future job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutout countertop to fit new gas range into place and also removed old microwave and intalled new microwave.

CATEGORY remodeling

02/19/2014

Excellent! These guys are great in every way!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovate kitchen area & remodel kitchen

CATEGORY home remodeling

Remodeling, additions, kitchens, & window replacement, bathrooms, handyman work, custom carpentry