Omega Electric

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
08/04/2023

25 Marjessa Dr.

Gilbertsville, PA 19525

Get residential electrical services from experienced professionals with flexible hours at Omega Electric Inc. Our services include, new installations, rewire, repairs, home wiring, service upgrades, pool, spa, hot tub wiring and home appliances or hook-ups. We are I.C.C. Registered, fully insured with honest and up front pricing. Find experienced interior or exterior lighting installation and get top brands like Progress, Kichler, Sea Gull, and Lightolier. Call us and find a live person on the other end of the phone line 24/7! Get peace of mind knowing all of our work is guaranteed. Ask about our electrical work warranties. Financing available for all credit types and income....

electrician (161)lighting (35)ceiling fan installation (20)landscape lighting (3)garage doors (2)generator service (1)home security systems (4)

12/27/2021

Brian H.

Omega Electric was the provided service through American Home Shield. Initial service call was for faulty exterior outlet and security light fixture. Technician arrived replaced outlet without checking for any other service issues, inspected security light stated new fixture would not work and recommended another style. Returned fixture and noticed exterior outlet was not functioning again, called in a second request. Technician replaced GFI and outlet, installed new fixture. The security light did not function, called in a third service call, purchased a recommended light style. Technician arrive to install, state they cannot install it and must submit a request to relocate the fixture. AHS denied, upon conversation with AHS it was identified. The technicians did not provide accurate detail regarding the claim. I would not recommend and I plan to file all complaints with applicable agencies.

Description of Work
GFI and Security light replacement

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 12/18/2021

11/09/2020

Janet M.

They ran the replacement line for the old one that had been cut. Tracked in back to panel and did a good job on the replacement. Just a little expensive

Description of Work
Need electric line to heater in separate office

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

09/13/2020

Gabrielle M.

TERRIBLE. AVOID this company! They sent two technicians that admitted they didn't know what they were doing. They FaceTimed with their boss (Wayne) while they looked at the switches on the wall. They handed me their phone to speak to Wayne who admitted when they were disconnecting the switches, they blew out the transformer in one of our fans. My home warranty company will not replace the fans that they damaged and the light issue was not repaired. I made multiple contacts. I spoke with Christine. She stated that they could write up an estimate for the cost to replace the fans since the warrenty company won't pay. However, I had working fans prior to their tech's visits. I was supposed to receive a call from Wayne the next day. It has been two weeks.

Description of Work
Ceiling light fans

Category electrician,home security systems

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

07/26/2020

Lisa V.

The guys did a great job! I'm very happy!

Description of Work
Put in a ceiling fan

Category home security systems

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/03/2020

Stuart M.

This company was fantastic. They did a great job and were very knowledgable. Their price was very fair. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
install interlock gen system to include interlock , umbilical , and up to 50 amp inlet box

Category generator service

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/27/2020

Ryan T.

This review is a few years late, but the electricians were very good, and all of their work has held up well to this day.

Description of Work
Adding ground wiring to upstairs level, troubleshooting faulty outlet in basement, installing larger outlet box to accommodate specialty outlet, replacing a few additional outlets

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

01/16/2020

Jonathan D.

Workers were very friendly and were able to diagnose and resolve the issue quickly. Although they were there for 75 minutes, they only charged me for 60 minutes so I didn't have to pay for another hour

Description of Work
REPAIRED ELECTRICAL ISSUE

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

10/02/2019

Frank D.

Omega Electrical revisited my home to finish the electrical deal I purchased on Angie’s list. Initially I was not happy with the work they did under a electrical deal I purchased on Angie’s list. The owner was very receptive to my complaints and promised to make things right. I am very happy to report these guys came through and satisfied me by revisiting and making things right. I give them an A+ for such a stand up company and doing a great job. I highly recommend them as a company that will stand by their work and their word. I need not look for an electrical company for my electrical needs. I have one Omega Electrical!!

Description of Work
Installed outdoor GIF plug and piping, wired outside lamp post, installed face plate on outdoor receptacle. Troubleshoot and repair indoor light switches.

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

08/30/2019

Frank D.

They did the worst crap ever!!! Don’t buy electrical deals on Angie’s list. I paid for two electrician and only one did any work. The other electrician stood around and seemed incompetent. This was a ripoff 270$ for two electrician and only one knew what he was doing. I called the company about this and they said they would get back to me huh when probably never. I’m so angry at this ripoff taking a day out from work to watch these guys rush about doing a half *** job. The GIF was mount on a stick and banged into the ground I got pictures it’s a mess. I told this company that I needed a GIF piped mount in a flower bed when I brought the deal but these guys showed up with nothing to mount it with. I can’t stress enough how terrible this is. I brought the proper mount at Homedepot for 17$ but I needed the GIF rewired. The wall mounted light is a joke, they never tried to do it right.

Description of Work
Outside lighting post, wall mount and GIF.

Category electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

Mr [Member Name Removed] I'm sorry you had a bad experience , but the deal was 2 men 2 hrs 1 man 4 hrs . your job was completed in the time allowed, weather it was 1 or 2 men , if we ran over and charged you for it I could see your complaint , as for not having material , the deal clearly states customer must supply material, we also told you the owner would come out and look at your concerns, witch you have not responded to ,

08/27/2019

Wayne R.

Made an appointment but they did not show. When contacted to see why the person on the phone admitted to not scheduling the appointment in the records. She apologized and squeezed us in that day. But because of the appointment mishap the technician could not stay for the full time associated with the deal and could only repair the outlet wiring problem and was not able to do the ceiling fan. They only charged us for the work done on the outlet wiring. The technician was good and worked as fast as he could to get the outlet wiring done which was the priority. He did an excellent job. I am sure if there was not the appointment mix up there would have been nothing negative to say. I would still use them again.

Description of Work
outlets replaced ceiling fan installed

Work Completed On 08/27/2019