My Pool Guy

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2011

My Pool Guy, LLC is a professional pool service company providing excellent service & pool expertise to swimming pool owners throughout the Delaware Valley. We specialize in swimming pool cleaning, maintenance, & pool equipment repair. With over 20 years of experience in the pool services industry, My Pool Guy blows the competition out of the water when it comes to our ability to leave your pool looking & working at its best after every service. Our customers love us because at the end of the day, My Pool Guy allows you to just enjoy your pool while we take care of all the hassles that can come with being a pool owner. Will also service Portions of Berks County....

We are pool and spa specialists that work for you! We will beat any current rate in the area and pride ourselves on our communication with our customers. We are available 24/7 for your pool and spa needs. We specialize in cleaning, maintenance, pool and spa renovations, and general service. No job too big or small!

A Pennsylvania based Pool company specializing in service and repair. If you would like more information, or would like to inquire about a pool maintenance service please do not hesitate to contact us.

FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members Call Now! For over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan has been your trusted swimming pool builder. Our experienced design consultants understand the area’s climate and terrain and can help build the pool of your dreams or turn your backyard into the retreat that it once was. Whether it’s a natural rock waterfall, a hydrotherapy spa or free-form pool, we are so confident in the quality of our work that we offer the Anthony & Sylvan Lifetime Structural Warranty with each pool and spa we build. Arrange for a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate today. Don’t forget! Anthony & Sylvan can also help you maintain your beautiful oasis with regular pool service, or visit our retail store for all of your pool supply needs.

07/02/2014

I called on the morning of 7/2 and was told they didn't have the part and wouldn't be coming. I planned my schedule to be home for them and I am upset they didn't call ahead of time to cancel the appointment

Description of Work
They were scheduled to service the pool on 7/2. I made the appointment on 6/24. I was told to call the morning of 7/2 to get an estimate of when they'd be here.

Category pool cleaners