Advocate Public Adjustment, LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2006

Public Adjuster, Negotiating Insurance Claim Settlements for the policyholder since 1992. We represent you not the insurance company. Insurance companies hire professionals to look after their interest shouldn't you? We are your Advocate Public Adjuster ...NO SETTLEMENT NO FEE!!! We offer insurance estimating service as well as consulting services when property damage occurs. We service South Eastern Pennsylvania, and the Pocono area. In addition to serving New Jersey residents and businesses as well....

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Remmey Insurance Adjustment Company

• 2020 Super Service Award Winner - Our 7th award out of the last 9 years!! • Don't come up short with your largest asset! • Local Owner Operator Dave Remmey is thoroughly trained in the handling of every aspect of an insurance claim. Dave will interpret your insurance policy, evaluate the damages, prepare estimates and finally negotiate with your insurance company on your behalf. His longstanding relationship with the insurance community allows him to provide you with the best representation available. This means a greater settlement for you • Dave is Fully Licensed in both Pennsylvania & New Jersey. Rather then offering his services nationally, he has made a conscious business decision to concentrate on providing the best possible claims support locally. Dave formally worked for one of the largest insurance companies; therefore, he understands many of their inner-workings • Dave handles large and small claims with the same dedication and attention to detail. • Free Initial Consultation • Prompt, Professional and Accessible • Very Competitive Fee based on Percentage of Settlement • No Recovery, No Fee • Not All Damage is Covered by Your Policy. If you’re not sure, call Dave. • Deal Directly with the Owner • No Middle Man • No Multi-level Marketing Schemes • Website - www.remmeyadjustmentcompany.com • Call (215) 431-5500 to Schedule an Appointment

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi

05/01/2017

The estimator told me I had no case after having been in my home less than 5 minuted. But I did have one, a big one.

Description of Work
Estimate requested

03/31/2017

Rick came by inspected my house for water damage, even though we didn't proceed with the claim his advice was very helpful and honest. I would definitely call him again for any problems I'll have in the future and also highly recommend him to anybody that needs help in these situations.

Description of Work
Gave ma a honest recommendation. I gained a lot of respect for him

Category insurance companies

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed] - I just wanted take a moment and thank you for the kind words. If you ever have a question with regards to property damage insurance claims or for that matter purchasing the right policy then please remember that I am only a phone call away. Alawys, Rick Kinney Licensed Public Adjuster

03/21/2017

............................................................................................

09/17/2016

Spoke to Rick Kinney of Advocate Public Adjustment on the phone and made an appointment for him to come out and look at the house damage. Rick kept the appointment, came out on time, took one look at the property damage, and immediately voiced his disagreement with the insurance company's determination. Rick sent out a restoration company immediately to tarp the exposed and damaged area. The insur...

Description of Work
My home sustained wind damage in January 2016. I called my homeowners insurance company who down-played the extent of the damage. The advice of my neighbor was for me to hire a public adjuster. By this time, it was March, 2016. Having no idea who to call or where to go for help, I turned to Angie's List and found Advocate Public Adjustment, LLC.

09/17/2016

Took a little bit of time because of home owners insurance but in the end.......excellent.

Description of Work
Siding from storm damage.

Category insurance companies

Property Damage Insurance Claim Settlements at Competitive Fees 5% - 20%, Pricing Dispute Resolution Service, Property Damage Insurance Estimating Service, Property Damage First Party Insurance Consulting Service. ALL ANGIES LIST MEMBERS GET A $350.00 DISCOUNT

We are not allowed to offer legal or accounting advice. If the services of a lawyer or certified public accountant are needed then please contact a professional that specializes in these fields. .