Kelly Electric

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2013

4.3

Kelly Electric is a full service, owner operated electrical contractor.Payment is expected when service is rendered,we also give 10% discounts to senior citizens....

New Age Electric Service LLC

My name is Perparim Duka. For the last 5 years I have been running our family business. Respect, perfection, professionalism, hard work, and dedication is who we are. We are confident we have the best price and at the best quality!!!

Offers by New Age Electric Service LLC on Angi
Your Electric Now

**For fastest response, please call 215-941-1497** We are a full service residential and light commercial electrical contractor. We strive for customer satisfaction and always put quality & safety first. We offer 24 hour emergency service and provide free estimates.

Golden Electrical Service LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a estimate today! 267-577-0550

03/04/2016

lawrence H.

Description of Work
Very polite. Arrived on time. Did a good job at a reasonable price. I would hire them again.

10/31/2014

sheri R.

Category ceiling fans

Miss (member name removed) ,I dont think this was my company that performed this work I feel bad about your experience but i can guarantee that my company would've been very professional and I perform most of my own work, again i am sorry for your experience but if you could retract your review I would really appreciate it. Thank you Ed Klein (Kelly Electric Fairless Hills Bucks County).

07/07/2014

Susan C.

Ed responded quickly to my call for emergency service for a partial outage. A representative of the company was at my house within 1/2 hour of talking to Ed. He tested the fuses and outside meter and diagnosed a phase outage at the utility. I got PECO on the line and he talked to them for me, explaining the problem. As a result, PECO put thru an emergency service request. I've heard horror stories about arguments with the utility about whose responsibility the repair is but full power was restored within 4 hours and no arguments with PECO!

Description of Work
Diagnosed electrical problem, referred to utility for service.

Kelly Electric