FC Heating & Cooling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2013

260 Austin Drive

Fairless Hills, PA 19030

F.C. heating&cooling accepts all major credit cards we also do company financeing. Additional contact name - Melanie Cannuli. Additional email - melaniehaines@rocketmail.com....

06/02/2022

Michele L.

This is quite possibly the best contractor I have ever dealt with. I was beyond impressed with his customer service and all around personality as a person and a business owner. Frank is super responsive, shows up and calls when he says he’s going to, his work is impeccable and his prices were more than fair and reasonable. I will never use anyone else for my HVAC. If you need someone for a new unit, service or repairs, Frank is your guy.

Description of Work
Entire new HVAC unit, furnace

04/17/2018

William P.

It's a father and son's work and the job was excellent. I will give them a 90% rate for the job. But I am not yet sure if I will use the company again.

Description of Work
They did a duct work.

06/05/2017

Thomas K.

The job went very well.

Description of Work
Converted oil to gas heat.

05/10/2017

Arnie L.

Very well quick and clean installation

Description of Work
Had central air installed

02/13/2017

James W.

Frank was very professional and knows the business and his Heating and cooling system. Very prompt and the price was unbelievable. He beat my regular checks ntractor by more than a third of his price. Very meticulous and perfection in his workmanship.

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

05/12/2015

Alex D.

This was a large project for us and First Choice they made it clear as day and completely worry free. The crew showed exactly on time, werre efficient, courteous, in short, simply amazing. The owner is ubelievably responsive and easy to reach whether by phone or E-mail. He answered all questions at all times. The price estimate was great and right on target. I receommend them highly and would use them again! The customer service at the home office was equally amaing. They helped speed the rebate paperwork along and kept everybody in the loop. The whole process was trasnsparent. By contrast, other companies were opaque and difficult to talk to. this work was performed in Mercer County, NJ.

Description of Work
Installed complete new HVAC system changing and reconfiguring including all hardware, piping, etrc.

06/18/2014

George W.

I actually met Frank through a Craigslist add I posted. He installed my 3 ton AC unit, New Heater, air handler. He has since installed a full air conditioner and heater for my Father in Law and I have recommended him for others needing HVAC Services. Frank is a Great guy and always takes care of his customers. Honestly is a big for me and He is Fair and Honest!!!

Description of Work
Air Conditioner Tune up and Check.

04/11/2014

William R.

The cost estimate was fair. They were right in the middle of the estimates I received. He's a great guy, did great work, hew was thorough, he cleaned up after themselves and he was very punctual.

Description of Work
Installed new HVAC system.

Disciple Masonry

Disciple Masonry specializes in masonry repairs and new masonry installations. Our customers are everything to us. We take the time to understand you and what you want, and make it our mission to help you get it. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call now to find out!

Offers by Disciple Masonry on Angi
    Petro Home Services

With over 100 years experience, we know how to keep you comfortable, safe and help you save on energy costs. Our local 24/7 customer service and support means automatic heating oil deliveries and our service response is always fast. We never run out of heating oil plus our pricing and payment plans are designed to help you manage your costs all year round. Experience the Petro difference today!

Dilling Heating & Cooling PA

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

anything to do with hvac work