FC Heating & Cooling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2013

F.C. heating&cooling accepts all major credit cards we also do company financeing. Additional contact name - Melanie Cannuli. Additional email - melaniehaines@rocketmail.com....

Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair

I am the proud owner and operator of Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair. When a potential customer calls me, I am the one who shows up to go over what the customer is looking to achieve and to present the available options that they have. I will also be the one doing the job from beginning to end. Whether a job is big or small, there are two principles that I bring to every job; work with integrity and honesty. I am not a general contractor; therefore, I do not sub any work out. Some jobs require a deposit with the remaining due upon completion of job.

Disciple Masonry

Disciple Masonry specializes in masonry repairs and new masonry installations. Our customers are everything to us. We take the time to understand you and what you want, and make it our mission to help you get it. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call now to find out!

Offers by Disciple Masonry on Angi
CDO Heating and Air Conditioning Inc.

At CDO Heating and Air we are dedicated to our customers. We Install, service, and repair all brands of heating and air conditioning equipment. If your building or remodeling your home we can help you design a heating and air conditioning system specific to your needs. With our highly trained staff we treat every job like its our own. With over 20 years in the industry we have the knowledge to handle any issue. Available on weekends and evenings at overtime rates. Please feel free to text 267-346-6534 to schedule.

04/17/2018

It's a father and son's work and the job was excellent. I will give them a 90% rate for the job. But I am not yet sure if I will use the company again.

Description of Work
They did a duct work.

06/05/2017

The job went very well.

Description of Work
Converted oil to gas heat.

05/10/2017

Very well quick and clean installation

Description of Work
Had central air installed

02/13/2017

Frank was very professional and knows the business and his Heating and cooling system. Very prompt and the price was unbelievable. He beat my regular checks ntractor by more than a third of his price. Very meticulous and perfection in his workmanship.

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

05/12/2015

This was a large project for us and First Choice they made it clear as day and completely worry free. The crew showed exactly on time, werre efficient, courteous, in short, simply amazing. The owner is ubelievably responsive and easy to reach whether by phone or E-mail. He answered all questions at all times. The price estimate was great and right on target. I receommend them highly and would use ...

Description of Work
Installed complete new HVAC system changing and reconfiguring including all hardware, piping, etrc.

04/11/2014

The cost estimate was fair. They were right in the middle of the estimates I received. He's a great guy, did great work, hew was thorough, he cleaned up after themselves and he was very punctual.

Description of Work
Installed new HVAC system.

Category heating & cooling contractor

06/05/2017

The job went very well.

Description of Work
Converted oil to gas heat.

Category heating & cooling contractor

anything to do with hvac work

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available