Sullivan Super Service Plumbing Heating & Cooling

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
02/05/2022

1350 5th Avenue

East Mckeesport, PA 15035

At Sullivan Super Service, you’ll take pride in knowing you’re hiring a family-owned company that employs four generations of Sullivans and has been working in the Pittsburgh area since 1964. Bill and Anna Sullivan started their business out of their home with just one truck. As their family grew, so did their business and they opened a shop in Braddock and hired more technicians. Through the years the company grew but remained committed to offering the special touch of a family operated business. ...

4.4

4.2

plumbers (921)HVAC Companies (263)drain cleaning (225)sewer cleaning (75)water heaters (34)home remodeling (19)gas leak repair (14)drain pipe installation (11)appliance repair (11)electrician (7)excavating (5)flooring (4)

03/17/2021

They got the garbage disposal drain working and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They unclogged a drain.

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the 5-Star Rating and the positive feedback! We look forward to serving you again in the future! ~Sully

08/12/2020

Very well, but I couldn't afford the service.

Description of Work
I changed my mind on service offered. couldn't afford the service.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Thanks for the review, [Member Name Removed]! Please feel free to reach out if we can help you with any other concerns!

04/13/2020

Terrific. On time. Responsive. Explained the work that needed to be done.

Description of Work
Checking and cleaning four heating systems in two locations.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/01/2019

Thank you for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We are thankful for your business & look forward to working with you again!

03/14/2020

The office called to give me and estimated arrival time for the workers and they were there at that time. They explained what they were going to do and what to expect both good & bad. They gave an estimate on recommended repairs and wern't pushy to get them done. I will hire this company again they were honest and the price was really reasonable.

Description of Work
main sewerl ine clog

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Thanks for the nice review, [Member Name Removed]! It's great to hear we could provide you with SUPER service! We look forward to working with you again!

10/23/2019

Made an appointment for furnace inspection 2 weeks ago. Scheduled to come 10/23 between 12 and 4. Waited all afternoon. Never showed up.

Description of Work
Furnace inspection

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry for the confusion as the number we had been given turned out to not be yours. We had tried to contact you through the number given, not knowing it was incorrect. We did not come out that day as we do not go out to a customer's house without getting in contact with them before hand. We would love the opportunity to come out at no charge to you to still perform your furnace inspection. Please feel free to reach out to us at 412-265-1349.

10/10/2019

I did not have the work done. Prices are way to high especially when I already have the parts. Technician says they charge $400 per hour.

Description of Work
fix leaky faucet in sink and tub

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

[Member Name Removed], This is in response to your concerns with the cost of estimates given to you. Your shock at the cost of quality service is not uncommon among homeowners. There can be a big difference in both the price and quality of the products and service provided. We do not charge by the hour, & I'm sorry if the technician did not explain that properly to you. We charge per job, not matter how long it would take us. While we do charge more than some companies, I believe it is far better to offer a more expensive quality service and explain our prices every once in a while than to skimp and live with a reputation for poor quality forever. Our Mission is to be recognized as the "Best" service provider in the Pittsburgh area. We guarantee satisfaction through caring and professional service provided by a team of trained associates. We work each day to fulfill this mission. We train our entire staff on being honest and communicating clearly and completely with our customers. There are often differences between prices that are quoted by service companies depending upon the level of service and professionalism that they provide. Some of the benefits of using our company include: We've been in business for over 50 years. We've done thousands of repairs and installations. We specialize in residential service. We know the codes, climates, and construction of the area. We know what works and what doesn't. We conduct weekly training meetings, by improving our technical expertise, we're able to do things quicker and better. We are able to do it right the first time. We always have a staff member as a live telephone operator 24/7 resulting in quick response time and immediate answers to your questions. We have a professional office staff. People are available to respond to your questions, comments and concerns. We quote firm prices before we do work, so you don't pay additional charges. We use shoe covers, drop cloths, and mats to protect your floors and your home. We are licensed as a company in Allegheny County and all of our technicians are licensed as journeymen or masters. You are assured of the work being performed properly and safely. We are properly insured. You have no concerns about claims against your homeowners insurance or out of your pocket expenses. We clean up when we are finished. We warranty all of our repairs for at least 2 full years and stand behind that guarantee We offer a variety of payment methods, including check, major credit cards and financing to make it more convenient for you. We are sorry you did not have a good experience with us. Feel free to give us a call with any other concerns you may have.

08/10/2019

they should wear a mask and carry a gun to rob me , their estimate 1st replace with my facet with no warranty I supply all parts $938.00 2nd they supply facet with 2yr.warranty $1348.00 3rd they supply facet 4yr warranty $1769.00!!!!! I LOOKED IN PHONEBOOK FOR REGISTER PLUMBER ARRIVED 1HR. PUT NEW FACET IN {OUR FACET} FINISH 1HR $150.00 TOLD TO CALL IF ANY PROBLEM. NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER WOULD APPRECIATE A CALL 412-463-1044

Description of Work
repair leak under kitchen sink ,supply line leaking I suggested replacing old facet with same new facet we had .

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

08/08/2019

Made appointment and they called later they were running late in the am. So they asked if the could come later and I said as long as its before two thirty. Never heard back so I called and they said a message was left and they assumed I did not want anymore so they cancelled. I never got a phone call nor text. Not very professional in my opinion. Got someone coming the next day with no service fee either!

Description of Work
kitchen drain unclogged

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with us. Due to the nature of our business we are never sure how long each technician will be at their job. I apologize that you were given a time expectation and we did not meet it. I do see that we did call twice with updates that we were running behind. I'm sorry for the confusion about keeping your appointment. We dropped the ball & it's the last thing we want to hear. I will be bringing this issue to our management team to discuss. Please feel free to reach out with any other issues. -Sully

05/30/2019

It was fine. They are very nice , prompt, and I always call them because they are very quick to response and they have emergency calls too. I've been using them for a decade.

Description of Work
They fix the toilet in our house because of some clogs.

Work Completed On 03/10/2019

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We're so glad we could help you out! Thank you for being a great, long time customer with us! We look forward to continue to provide you with SUPER service -Sully

04/01/2019

ok...faucet was repaired after going for part.pricey repair

Description of Work
tub faucet repair

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]! While we may not be the cheapest, we strive to getting the job done right the first time, which is why we have licensed technicians conduct a thorough onsite evaluation of your situation & come in fully stocked trucks. Thank you so much for your business & we look forward to helping you again!

Plumbing repairs & replacement. Drain cleaning. Heating & air conditioning replacements & repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing