White Glove Flooring

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2017

At JMG Builders LLC, customer and employee safety is always our upmost concern especially during this time. We follow all guidelines outlined by the CDC. Each team member wears proper hand protection, respirators not to mention all job sites have hand washing stations. At the completion of each project, all surfaces are properly sanitized with Mediclean. Please help stop the spread of COVID-19. Wash your hands frequently and take whatever precautions outlined by the CDC. We complete jobs faster and better because you don’t need to make multiple phone calls to multiple contractors. Our insured technicians can take care of all of the projects on your “to-do list” saving you time from the first phone call through to project completion. We promise to offer you piece of mind knowing our professionals are company employees who will arrive on time in our vans and will also clean up when they’re done. At JMG Builder’s, we strive to exceed customers expectations; one job at a time. Integrity, transparency and quality are our core values, which set us aside from our competition. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

hardwood floors (4)flooring (3)handyman (46)electrician (20)plumbers (19)drywall (17)interior painting (12)tile installation (8)home remodeling (7)general contractors (7)home builder (4)deck cleaning (3)

05/26/2022

Stephen H.

I’d like to start by saying that we have definitely had our share of less than positive experiences with contractors. We rarely write negative reviews, however, as we tend to prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt and know that small businesses are struggling in the current environment. That said, we felt it necessary to provide feedback on our experience with Jason and his crew. We hired him in part because of the seemingly positive feedback we read on the site. We are honestly not sure how or why that feedback was so positive, but it lured us into a business relationship that we now very much wish we hadn’t. To say this was a negative experience would be an understatement. We hired Jason and his crew to do two projects. One, to remove existing tile and re-tile our foyer, and two, to repair a number of tiles (less than 10) that were coming up in our kitchen. We had purchased all the tile, and in our estimate, were quoted four days from start to finish for both projects. Jason and his crew started on a Monday, and by his original plan, should’ve been done by Thursday or Friday of that week at the latest. That was not the case. We noticed quickly that Jason‘s crew is actually outstanding— but he unfortunately is not. He is negative, complains constantly about the tile industry and the scope of work, and to put it mildly, does sub-par work. He left our house in complete disarray for a four day weekend because he chose not to return on schedule to finish the foyer as promised. Paper was taped all over the floor all throughout the house (with tape that left sticky residue everywhere rather than something like painters tape), tile dust was everywhere, grout haze was still dried all over the foyer tiles— it was a disaster. He even used the wrong tape when he covered our smoke detectors with plastic, which ripped paint off of the freshly painted ceiling. There are at least five places where paint now needs to be touched up. The project ended up taking Jason over two weeks, where he was in our house approximately nine days, and he never actually finished the job. Every day he arrived, he would come to our house, say that he needed supplies (how, as an expert in the tile industry, you do not have the standard spacers, etc. that are required to do every job is shocking to us) would drive 45 minutes to a tile store, disappear for a few hours, and then come back sometime in the afternoon. The job stretched on and on, and each day as we inspected the work, we would have to ask Jason to come back to fix the issues he had spent all day working on the day before. The tile he laid in the kitchen was the most uneven and poor craftsmanship we have ever seen. Every tile was uneven visually and stuck out in sharp points because of the mismatch. We asked Jason to come back and rip the tiles he had just put down back up and redo them. In doing so, he used double the tile we had bought. He then went on to grout the replacement tiles in the kitchen and within 12 hours, all of the grout was cracking and coming up all over our floor. He muttered some thing about “using the wrong tile grout“ and at that point, we were so done with the experience that we told him not to come back. Icing on the cake? He tried to charge us an extra $500 for the wood transitions that he “had to make,” but were included in our original quotation. In short, we highly advise that you do your research and exercise extreme caution before you hire Jason to do any work. In our experience, he will not arrive consistently, the estimate for the timeline will be completely different than you will experience, and for a tile expert, he seems to know very little about the actual process for laying tile. The unfortunate piece is, like we said, his crew does an exceptional job. He does not. We were left with an incomplete job that we paid A LOT for. Hire at your own risk.

Description of Work
Tile Installation

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

04/01/2022

Cheryl R.

Very well. Jason and his men got the job done quickly, mess-free, and were great to work with.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 04/03/2022

03/16/2022

Mike R.

I cannot say enough good things about Jason and his crew. You want a new floor done right? Jason. You want it done by a person who tells you upfront exactly what needs to be done, what he will use to do the job and then does what he says he's gonna do? Jason. You want a perfectionist who is a straight shooter and works with you to get your floor project done right? Jason. You want someone whom I've recommended to other master craftsfolk of my acquaintance? Jason. You want all of the above? You want Jason.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile in our downstairs bathroom

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 03/11/2022

Review for White Glove Flooring - PO Box 1208, Doylestown, PA - 39661658

02/24/2022

Shih S.

I am very satisfied with the result and all the details. Also, I didn't feel being pushed during entire process. The price is also good. Would definitely hire him again if I have more works they can help.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

01/26/2022

Richard M.

JMG contractor was hired to install a new backsplash in the kitchen and install a bathroom vanity. He was quick to come and give an estimate and said he could start the job in two weeks. Which is why we hired him. He was not the least expensive but other reviews said he was good, I question those reviews. The day work was to begin he never showed up. We called that afternoon and asked where he was? He claimed he didn't receive our email reply. Which was sent! Why didn't he call? He said he would start the job later that day. He came alone and when asked how he was going to get the vanity to the second floor he looked puzzled. He then called someone and they came and assisted. He didn't have all the necessary supplies either to install the vanity. Which would be his mantra throughout the entire job. It took a week for the vanity install to be completed. There where many days that he said he would come and never showed up. The day he finally was going to finish he arrived in the morning and stayed 45 minutes and just left, he never said he was leaving. Four days later we called and asked when he was going to finish. Laughingly he said "Oh you mean the caulking" ... Three days later his assistant showed and finished the job. JMG always had the excuse he was finishing another job. I wondered why our job wasn't important. He never contacted us with a final check to see if we were satisfied with the job or if there were any problems. Never heard from him again. I would never recommend this person to anyone as he is not to be trusted with what he tells you. His work is average and not exceptional as other reviews stated. I would beware of this contractor. I would give no stars for JMG

Description of Work
Tile backsplash in kitchen and bathroom vanity installed

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 12/03/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to post the review. At JMG, we take every job seriously. Integrity, transparency and providing the best customer experience possible is our ultimate goal. Unfortunately, there were some issues with the material you provided and certain unforeseen site conditions that my team had to contest with. My technician addressed any of your concerns with your seal of approval upon leaving. The Angi’s review platform greatly helps my team serve customers better in the future but several of your statements were highly inaccurate and misleading. JMG is highly reviewed for a reason and we sincerely apologize for any issues you feel you may have experienced. We always stand behind all our work and would have addressed any additional concerns upon being notified.

12/17/2021

Randy H.

We are so pleased with our decision to hire Jason to install our new vinyl flooring. The new look has changed the entire first floor of our home. The adjectives we could use to describe Jason is clear communication, promptness, good valuable advice and top-notch craftsmanship. Jason told us we would be happy with the finished product. We are ecstatic! If you are looking for a contractor who will do it all this is the company you want. We look forward to working with Jason again on a future project.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

09/11/2021

Joe S.

Jason and his team were great. He was extremely responsive and prompt. The detail they put in to their work is amazing. We had hardwood floors installed as part of a full renovation and although we were doing the rest of the reno ourselves, I could tell Jason knew what he was talking about and even gave us some suggestions. I would definitely hire him for any and all contracting needs!

Description of Work
Hardwood Floor Install

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

Review for White Glove Flooring - PO Box 1208, Doylestown, PA - 39471138

07/17/2021

Scott C.

We received two potential companies recommended by Angi. After reading reviews we called Jason from JMG Contractors. Jason was professional and responded within a day or two to visit our home and offer his recommendations for our project to re-stain chair railings and paint the spindles. My wife wanted a "refresh" of the railings as both are prominent when visiting our home. Jason offered his advice to replace the spindles, as to refinish the ones we had would require an inordinate amount of time to sand (by hand) and attempt to paint. Within several days we had his detailed estimate, which we accepted. To my surprise, Jason had his crew in the very next day to begin the work. All of Jason's workers were professional and pleasant. Jason takes great pride in his cleanup and ability to do the job right as opposed to doing the job fast. We wanted a quality job and we got exactly what we wanted, and expected. Labor intensive work is expensive and we understood that going into this project. Jason delivered to our full satisfaction and we would gladly use his company, JMG Contractors, again for additional projects.

Description of Work
Specialty Painting - Wooden Stair railing and Room Divider railing

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

Review for White Glove Flooring - PO Box 1208, Doylestown, PA - 39406980

04/14/2021

Danielle H.

Jason and the crew did an excellent job! They were professional, on time, and always cleaned up after themselves before they left for the day. Any issues with the job or Unexpected costs were throughly explained. The floors look great and I am so happy I hired them! Thanks again for all your hard work. My bathrooms and kitchen never looked better!

Description of Work
Bathroom and kitchen flooring redone after sewer pipe went.

Category appliance repair, carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

01/26/2021

Brad H.

Jason at JMG Contractors was pure class. We hired him to get my parents house ready for sale which is a truly emotional thing for anyone selling a home that has been in the family for 20 years. We knew this would be a big job and knew we didn't want to use a solid stain on this cedar siding. I asked is there anyway to bring the cedar back? Jason did the research and said yes it is called sand blasting. I said lets try it. He got to it, rented the gear and started blasting the house and the results are amazing. They worked tirelessly in extreme heat during covid and took all the precautions. In the end it looks better than I could ever have imagined. The video and results are truly amazing. We had some issues with other things with the house and he tackled everything we threw at him swiftly and professionally. He is worth every penny and guess what he was extremely reasonable on price and timeline. I know how hard this outside project was especially since the house is around 6500sqf. He was always reachable and that is hard to find these days with many contractors. The work is beautiful and I am so glad I hired JMG Contractors. They can do general contracting from kitchens to baths to decks and blasting cedar back to new. Don't think twice about calling them and getting a job done right.

Description of Work
Sandblasting Cedar siding back to new, Replacing old cedar parts, Deck Maintenance, electrical work.

Category contractors, drywall, electrician, handyman service, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, deck cleaning, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

10/06/2020

Ashley P.

Plumbing, Electrical, Appliance Install

Description of Work
Jason is by far the best contractor I have ever across and I highly doubt you will find any other contractor of the same caliber. As a woman who has been taken advantage of by many poor contractors I speak from decades of experience and I’ve often ended up doing a lot of the work in my house myself after terrible experiences. Jason sets himself apart from every other contractor I have ever met in his thoroughness, quality of work, punctuality, communication and professionalism. He’s performed multiple jobs for me from electrical to plumbing to appliance install and everything is top notch. I’m very impressed by his level of detail from preparation of quotes to quality of work on site and the team that’s under him. I highly recommend his services for any and all of your project needs. I will be looking no further for any other contractor!

Category appliance repair, drywall, electrician, plumbing, small appliance repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

08/25/2020

Amy C.

never even responded to my request for a quote

Description of Work
Painting of most rooms in my home

Category home builders, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

07/01/2020

William C.

Jason responded to our request for estimate the same day-started the following week and completed the work in about a week

Description of Work
Deck power washed and stained-latticed replaced and minor repairs done

Category deck cleaning, home builders

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

06/20/2020

Audrey K.

Jason and his crew were truly wonderful. We needed a lot of work done quickly, and Jason's crew worked 7 days a week (even Memorial Day) to make sure our project was completed within our timeframe. Jason made suggestions for paint color that worked perfectly in the room. Touch-ups were made without complaint. We would definitely use JMG contractors again.

Description of Work
Removal of wallpaper, paint walls, paint ceiling, paint trim, move a light fixture, repair holes and scratches

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

05/28/2020

David L.

Working with Jason was great. I've never done a review before and often wonder if these are real. But based on the other reviews I saw about JMG and my experience working with Jason, I have faith in his reviews. Jason was super responsive, very responsible and experienced. He was extremely sensitive to my concerns about safety with Covid-19 and went above and beyond to make sure things were done not only right, but safely and cleanly. He also took the time to help me understand a few other issues around the house and I'm now planning to have him take care of additional work around the house. Would highly recommend Jason.

Description of Work
Replace drywall in garage

Category drywall, insulation, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

02/26/2020

Susan S.

The project went very well. There was a lot to do, so it was done in stages. The most difficult and time consuming part was the hardwood flooring of the existing stairs and upstairs hall. Jason found the exact match to my first floor hardwood flooring which was 16 years old--it is perfect. The stairs and upstairs hall look fantastic! As does the painting of the rooms and the repair where the temporary wall was located.

Description of Work
I needed a temporary wall removed. The living room, dining room, foyer, and upstairs hall repainted, including ceilings and trim. Four new light fixtures installed. Old carpeting removed from the upstairs hall and stairs replaced with hardwood flooring. New spindles and finish trim on the stairs.

Category electrician, handyman service, hardwood floor, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

Review for White Glove Flooring - PO Box 1208, Doylestown, PA - 38410216

01/10/2020

Susan M.

My husband and I were going to remodel our powder room by ourselves. Once we started demolition, we realized that we had many issues and needed a professional who could do all of the things that we didn’t know how to do. One of the major items needing much repair was the drywall. We found JMG Contractor and saw that they had an “A” rating. Jason was the contractor and he was wonderful! Jason knew exactly what he had to do and how he was going to do it. Jason had to skim coat the four walls and the ceiling. When he got finished, it looked like new sheet-rock was installed. He installed the new vanity, toiled and installed new trim and molding and then painted the entire bathroom. The bathroom is beautiful! Jason and his crew were very professional during the whole process. They had floor protection on the floors, were clean about their surroundings and was flexible with scheduling for finishing the job. We also felt his pricing was good for the amount of work he did. My husband and I have other work to be done in our house in the future and we will be calling JMG again.

Description of Work
Our bathroom needed to be remodeled.

Category drywall, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

11/30/2019

Rachel S.

Our water heater went on Thanksgiving night, and Jason got back to us right away. He came out right away on Black Friday morning to replace our water heater. They were very professional and did a great job! It was amazing how fast they got back to us especially during the holiday weekend. I would definitely recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 11/29/2019

11/21/2019

Scott V.

Very well Started the work in great time very efficient. And cleaned up really nice. No mess from the job

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

11/16/2019

Nancy W.

Jason was EXCELLENT. Texted me frequently. Let me know 15 min out from arrival. Always showed. Pricing very competitive. Cleaned up after. Quality of work was top notch.

Description of Work
Long list of various issues noted on House Inspection report.

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

08/16/2019

Jack C.

Jason was very responsive from first contact to the completion of the project. He takes great pride in his work and is a stickler for details and doing the job right. He put the kitchen back in order and looking and working great within a few days, and his paint jobs are outstanding. We would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Basement kitchen cabinets had been torn out to install a drainage trench and sump pump system. After concrete set for a month, we needed someone to put the kitchen back together, repaint it, and paint upstairs bathroom and kitchen ceilings, and a couple of other minor fixes.

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/10/2019

06/10/2019

Stephen W.

I NEVER hired them, asked for QUOTE

Description of Work
Faucet, kitchen

Category handyman service