We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Bair & Bair Furniture Refinishing and Repair

Founded 1945 • With Angi since June 2010

1033 Bridge Rd

Collegeville, PA 19426

Reynarden Refinishing is a family-owned business since 1945. We accept cash, check and credit card. Our expert weaver can repair/replace caning, rush and wicker. If you need a piece of wooden furniture repaired, replaced or duplicated, we are the place. ...

04/22/2016

George T.

03/30/2016

Anthony F.

Description of Work
Mike of Bair and Bair repaired a love seat that had a broken wood support frame. Mike came to the house and assessed the damage and gave me a price. His workers picked up the love seat to take to the shop. The piece was returned in a week and the work was completed to my satisfaction. I thought that the price was a little steep but my wife likes the love seat and she wanted to keep it rather than buy a new one. I was a little disappointed that the company does not offer any senior citizen discount or military discount especially because it is an Angie's list company but Mike said that unfortunately they do not offer those incentives. Despite the price being a little high, I am glad that we had it done and that they did a good job. I would recommend them for quality furniture repair.

03/28/2016

David B.

Great to work with. Took great care of our furniture and did a wonderful job

Description of Work
Refinished antique bedroom furniture

Category furniture repair, antiques

02/26/2016

Winston G.

Bair and Bair was wonderful It was great to find someone professional, who delivered quality work, on time, with no hassle. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Repaired 2 old dining room tables - both over 60 years old...one squeaky and wobbly, and one cracked with a broken leg. How wonderful to have them back to be used for many more years. THANK YOU.

02/10/2016

thomas P.

Description of Work
fixed several broken chairs

08/18/2015

Ruth L.

Description of Work
Repaired a broken recliner base. |Picked up, repaired and delivered in a week total. So far so good, the repair is holding up

07/09/2015

Geralyn M.

Description of Work
Bair and Bair replaced caning on a rocker, and they refinished the tops of two additional pieces of furniture---a credenza and hope chest. The work was excellent! Mike was professional and pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend them and would use them again in a heartbeat! (Price included pick up and delivery.)

03/31/2015

debbi D.

all the people we dealt with were professional and helpful--thework was great and so was the time frame

Description of Work
repaired a split in the top of an antique table

Category furniture repair, antiques

02/24/2015

Regina S.

Very well. They picked up the highboy and were very careful, since the leg was cracked. We talked about the work (repair the leg, repair one drawer pull and a drawer guide). We also agreed they would clean all the hardware. The men were very nice to deal with. The work was done extremely well and the highboy was returned on schedule.

Description of Work
Pick up, repair and deliver mahogany highboy

02/09/2015

Joel C.

This was only the most recent job Bair & Bair have done for us. I don't recall everything they've done, but they previously refinished an entire antique bedroom set and did a beautiful job. But recently a contractor damaged a wood and burl table in our foyer. They repaired the damage and refinished the table and it came out looking like it just came from the show room. Around the same time, we had them repair the legs of our dining room table. It's a contemporary piece with an acrylic veneer or something of that nature, and the legs are essentially are 2 halves of a column. The veneer had lifted off the legs. Even though they don't do this kind of work, the got someone to refinish this for us as well.

Description of Work
refinished a table and repaired legs to our dining room table.

02/03/2015

Susan S.

Bair & Bair is the best. I messaged Mike through Angie's List and he responded right away. I described the problem I had with my dresser and he said he was confident they could fix it. He quoted me a price of about $150, which was accurate. The dresser is about 100 years old and is one of my favorite pieces of furniture. Mike and his workers took excellent care of it, and the replacement work was perfect. They are skilled, responsible and responsive. I'd use Bair and Bair again in a heartbeat if I need any repairs or refinishing for our furniture.

Description of Work
Replaced the boards on the bottom of the drawers of an old oak bedroom dresser.

01/13/2015

Lewis M.

Description of Work
Bair and Bair refinished the top of a large dresser which had severely deteriorated and warped over a period of 20 years. The dresser was restored within two weeks and looked like new. |They also tightened the legs of two older kitchen chairs. Overall the work was done on schedule and professionally. I would definitely use their services again.

04/23/2014

lynn G.

The person I spoke with initially, Mike, was pleasant and knowledgeable. He gave me an approximate quote and told me how long he thought it would take. When the work was done he called me to arrange to deliver the piece. The two guys who picked up the piece and delivered it back were exceedingly careful and great to deal with. I was so pleased I sent them back with an oak table that needed to be refinished. I can't speak highly enough about Bair & Bair. Thank you Angie's List!

Description of Work
repaired drawers and refinished triple dresser

04/16/2014

Marie R.

We purchased a used 12' Conference Table on Craigslist from a seller who needed it removed from her dining room as quick as possible. Although the Conference Table was in good shape it needed some cleaning and repair. After I purchased the table I looked on Angie?s List for a furniture refinisher. I called Mike from Bair & Bair, told him how urgent it was that the table be picked up and he sent his truck the next day. Once at his shop, Mike suggested several options from just cleaning to a total refinish. He encouraged me to clean and re-spray the table top and veneer the table bases (even though refinishing would be more expensive). He was very responsive when I called with questions. The table was delivered by three of his employees today and it looks great. The men were friendly and professional. Excellent experience with Bair & Bair Furniture Refinishing and Repair! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to a friend.

Description of Work
Cleaned and re-sprayed a 12' Conference Table

04/09/2014

Kristi B.

We decided not to have our dresser repaired. However Mike was very responsive and gave me a very reasonable estimate. He was great.

Description of Work
Furniture Repair

03/24/2014

MaryKay T.

They were very good. They did a good job on the refinishing. They took care of the furniture very well both on picking it up and dropping it off however the time frame was very slow. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Bair & Bair Furniture Refinishing and Repair refinished the complete bedroom set.

03/04/2014

BEVERLY S.

Mike was very responsive, always answered e-mail promptly, and did a good job. He was not cheap, but when I questioned one small element of the charge (a nominal extra cost for the fact that I wanted two of the chairs in a different color from the others) he removed it immediately. I was very favorably impressed with the work done and expect to use Bair and Bair in the next few months for two much more demanding refinishing jobs. I should add that I dropped the quality rating to B in the detailed list only because I didn't get exactly the paint finishes that I wanted (matte/satin rather than glossy). So not perfect, but very, very good and highly recommended.

Description of Work
Had 8 wicker chairs repaired and repainted

01/21/2014

Camille P.

Their work was exemplary but not particularly efficient: a job that was estimated to be finished in 2-3 weeks ended up taking 2 1/2 months.

Description of Work
Bair & Bair repaired a table leaf and the top of a bedside chest for me.

Category furniture repair

Yes. That is all true. Unfortunately we ran into some unanticipated delays with the project. We stayed in contact with the customer and she was extremely understanding and patient throughout. Once we figured out what was needed, we were able to proceed and complete the work. Sometimes our initial time estimate will be delayed, but it is always with the goal of returning the best possible quality of work. Thank you again for your business. We really appreciate it.

Claire M.

He seemed to have one of the more competitive bids, replied the very next day, and was precise in his estimate. I'm still weighing my options on whether or not to use him for the job however.

Description of Work
He provided an email estimate for repairing a wall unit.

susan M.

Everything went well. They were convenient, friendly, and did good work. Ultimately, I'm happy with their services.

Description of Work
They repaired the arm of a chair and the front of a dresser drawer.

Ferris R.

The owner was very accommodating, did the work exactly as I had asked, and completed everything quickly. Furthermore, he did good work for a fair price.

Description of Work
They did some minor refinishing work on some chairs.

07/02/2012

Lisa B.

I contacted Bair & Bair and heard back from them immediately. They were able to pick up / drop off the dresser for $40 since I didn't have a way to transport the dresser. They completed the repair within the time frame they gave me and delivered when expected. They took the dresser upstairs and set it up in the bedroom. I am completely satisfied with the repairs and thrilled that it's finally fixed. I've been wanting to have it repaired for a few years, but hadn't taken the time to do the research. Thanks to Angie's List reviews, I found a company who did a great job for a reasonable price! Yay! I would definitely use Bair & Bair again in the future.

Description of Work
I needed a dresser repaired; the doors had come off and the drawers wouldn't pull out any longer. We bought this piece with our nursery set about 10 years ago. It was made of solid wood, so I wanted to repair it instead of replace it.

02/29/2012

Marvin W.

He was quick and provided a very fair estimate. The quality of work was excellent. He came highly recommend to us. He is a very nice, honest person.

Description of Work
He does just about anything to repair furniture.

02/27/2012

Gail U.

He was very knowledgeable and professional. He really went out of his way to make sure I got what I needed. The pricing was decent as well.

Description of Work
They repaired a couple of chairs for me and customized another.

02/13/2012

Wendi H.

They were very professional. Excellent service. They gave a good recommendation. They called to give updates since it was taking a lot of work.

Description of Work
I have a dining buffet that was built in the 1930's and it was painted over with yellow paint. It took alot of stripping and finishing. They cleaned the wood work. Cleaned up brass. They put new back on unit. They picked it up and dropped it back off.

Grimaldi & Sons Contractors Inc

Grimaldi & Sons Contractors Inc. are 3rd generation general contractors offering all types of construction services. We provide high quality craftsmanship at reasonable prices. Our many years of experience has allowed us to control all phases of a construction project which in return means the customer only has to communicate with one person to complete the entire project ( that person being myself.) Grimaldi & Sons Contractors Inc. has many years of experience restoring old historical homes including the "James Madison" Home in Philadelphia PA which the late fourth President of the United States lived in with his wife Dolly Madison. I look forward to working with you on your project in the future. We also offer Design build services with architects and structural engineers on hand to complete the construction services that are offered at Grimaldi & Sons Contractors Inc. Award winning.

Freitas Construction

finish carpentry woodworking doors windows tile paint drywall and more At Freitas Construction we believe that the needs of our customers are of the utmost importance. Our team with more than 5+ years of experience is committed to meeting these needs. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your trust and offer the best service. No job is too big or too small, contact us for a free quote!

L2C Contractors L.L.C

We have been working in construction for over 3 years, we are specialists in finishing, renovations and repairs. We also do Guter repair and cleaning, Deck frame, installation and repair, Railing installation and repair, Carpentry and woodworking, Handyman services, Home electrical repair, Shutter installation, Painting services and Drywall installation and repair.

Antiques