A & Y landscaping services

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
10/25/2021

3240 Bristol Rd

Chalfont, PA 18914

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in exteriors and landscaping and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to working with you....

tree service (9)lawn & landscaping (8)lawn care (6)hardscaping (3)gutter cleaning (2)mulch delivering (1)stone & gravel (1)

08/10/2021

They did good job, but coming earlier than expected

Description of Work
trim shrubs and bushes

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/28/2021

After going through a horrific experience with A& Y Landscaping, I would NOT recommend to anyone. BUYERS BEWARE. In the beginning, I looked at the reviews posted and seeing they got good rating, decided to go ahead and contract them- to regrade my front lawn, put in topsoil, put in grass seeds. Outcome was a hacked job, so many bald spots in different areas. I had to make many persistent daily pho...

Description of Work
Take out mY existing front lawn Regrade with new Topsoil and Reseed with Grass Seed

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,mulch

06/10/2021

Great, great crew worked hard and cleaned up great.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category tree service

Work Completed On 05/23/2021

11/13/2020

Very responsive company with expedited quotes. We had to remove 17 ash trees because of the ash borer beetle. Adolfo and his crew came fell, processed, removed, and stump ground all of them in less than 3 days. Plus pruning several more. It was very impressive to watch. They were polite and respectful and just knocked it out of the park. Because of that I hired them to do our patio. Very receptive...

Description of Work
Tree Removal and Patio Pavers

Category landscaping,tree service,hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

11/05/2020

My experience with /A & Y Landscaping and Tree Services was exceptional in all ways possible. From my very first phone call being returned, the estimate, the timeliness, professionalism exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend. I plan on using again in the Spring. It was first time..... I cannot even begin to express how great this company and the staff are.

Description of Work
Norway Spruce Tree Transplant

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

11/04/2020

Alfonso and his team were absolutely amazing! They removed two large trees from our property. One of them was a huge ash tree that was over our garage and they took the right path to ensure the tree was removed without any damage to our house. I would absolutely hire them again and we look forward to working with them in the future.

Description of Work
Removal of trees

Category tree service

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

09/21/2020

Fabulous. Adolfo and team were thorough and professional. They power washed old sand out of joints and applied new sand. Clean and neat.

Description of Work
Paver's power washed, and new polymeric sand applied

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/15/2020

Adolpho and his team did the following jobs for me: cleaning the back yard( about 0.25 acres) taking out the weeds, cutting down one tree and numerous bamboo shoots, and cleaning beds from weeds and stones. Then they graded the back yard to drain in the ditch at the back of the yard. then placed a-5-ounce fabric( I purchased the fabric) after removing old degrading fabric(lots of works )., Then pl...

Description of Work
Grading/levelling, weeding, mulching, fabric placement,cleaning and grass seeding

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

07/12/2020

Adolfo showed up on time and provided a more than reasonable estimate. The crew showed up on time and worked very hard, in very hot weather, resetting the pavers to be level and cleaning out between them with a power washer. Then, they added the polymeric sand and restored the mulch in the gardens. The front walk looks wonderful now, and we are very pleased!

Description of Work
Pavers of front walk were sunken and had moss and weeds between them. We needed them cleaned, realigned, and sealed.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

07/03/2020

Excellent! Adolfo and his team dis a very professional job. They were well prepared and knowledgeable, they were careful not to damage shrubbery or trees around the work site and they were remarkably finished in one day while others estimated the work would take at least three days. I would highly recommend Adolfo and his team for any challenging Landscaping project you have!

Description of Work
Repair Dry Stack Stone Retaining Wall

Category pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Sod Installation, Soil, Sand Mulch and Rock Delivery, Minor Grading or Resloping, Fall/Spring Yard Cleanup, Tree Stump Removal, Gutt Cleanups, Drainage Jobs, Trimming and Tree Removal