Deitzel Brothers

Founded 1932 • With Angi since February 2008

4.3

Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Deitzel Brothers name has come to represent honesty, reliability, old-world craftmanship and experience for over 80 years. We are committed to delivering services that provide long term solutions. If price is your most important factor for choosing a contractor, Deitzel Brothers is not the contractor for you. Deitzel Brothers is a PA registered Home Improvement Contractor and our Registration Number is PA10455....

Smith Exteriors

Our experienced and trustworthy masonry contractors here at Smith Exteriors offer home improvement solutions for residential properties. If you need to repair your chimney or have an unattractive exterior space that requires immediate attention, rely on us to add safety, value, and beauty to your home. Give us a call today!

HW Wilson Roofing Co Inc

Family owned business serving Central PA since 1970. Free estimates upon request.

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Pennsylvania

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work.

Offers by Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Pennsylvania on Angi

08/28/2013

David S.

NA

Description of Work
Nothing. They might as well be out of business. No response to either phone call or email.

04/18/2013

Ronald C.

I was the church trustee put in charge of this parsonage makeover. I was under a time constant of 3 weeks to get all work completed before the new pastor arrived. Stephanie was my contact person from Deitzel Brothers. She keep me in the loop with everything that they were doing on a daily basis, sometimes it was multiple contacts per day. The original proposal was hip roof, remove carpet, sand, stain and refinish hardwood floor underneath, install fencing, paint exterior trim, interior walls, replace drywall in office and kitchen, and repair the tile in the main bathroom. When Deitzel Brothers removed the roof over the office Stephanie informed me that the parsonage had old knob and tube wiring. I asked Stephanie if replacing the knob and tube wiring with new wiring would put us behind our deadline. She told me that it would be tight, but she felt confident they could finish on time. Not only did they finish on time but we had a little time left to allow church members to tour the completed parsonage. I've received many complements on how beautiful the parsonage looks. The pastor and his wife are thrilled to be living in such a wonderful house (their words). I'm very pleased with the fine work of Deitzel Brothers. They are marvelous craftsman. I was so impressed with them that I had them put a new roof on my house. I highly recommend them, you won't go wrong.

Description of Work
Remodeled/refurbished 95year old parsonage. Painted exterior trim/doors and interior, all 3 floors of parsonage. New drywall on ceilings and trim in kitchen and office. Removed metal flat roof over office, replaced with a peaked hip roof. Installed new carpeting in office. Demolition,removal and disposal of office interior walls. Repair office walls,new wiring, insulation, and installation of drywall, walls were painted. Removed all knob and tube wiring in entire parsonage,replaced with new wiring. Installed new carpet in office. Removed all carpeting on all 3 floors. Refinished,stained and sealed hardwood floors where the carpet was on all 3 floors. Coated patio metal roof, repaired shingled roof. Installed picket/privacy fence around parsonage. Repaired base of front porch posts. Installed new closet shelving. Installed new blinds in all windows. Purchased and installed smoke detectors. Purchased and installed new light fixtures. Replaced deadbolt lock in basement. Installed bathroom fans and repaired tile in main bathroom. Repaired garage wiring conduit.

Category drywall,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,house painters

Complete interior and exterior restorations. Exterior services include roofing, siding, spouting (old style half round), masonry (brick pointing), chimney restoration and repair, custom chimney caps, multiple types of roofing including slate, metal, tile, shingles and rubber. We also provide custom metal restorations. Interior services include framing, drywall, electrical and painting. We will assist you with achieving a renewal of your home inside and out.

Heating and Air Conditioning and Landscaping