Schneider One Hour Heating and A/C

Founded 1953 • With Angi since June 2010

172 Unionville Rd

Butler, PA 16001

At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, respecting our customers' time is our #1 priority. That's why we'll stop at nothing to provide on-time service and quality installation and repair work that gets done right the first time. With an emphasis on customer service, courtesy, and appreciation, every job performed by One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is completed in a prompt, accurate, and efficient manner. ...

11/21/2021

Philip S.

Over charged me for every part 300 to 400% one part OEM was $15 Snyder's charged me $198 for a generic version after I question in front of them about the price on the parts they gave me excuse after excuse these people are in moral human beings they will fleece you coming and going bunch of cons

Description of Work
Furnace, plumbing

07/29/2019

Susan H.

Schneiders installed the wrong size ac/heat pump unit in my home. They gave me a 2.5 ton unit instead of a 3 ton unit. They never measured my home's square footage and they downgraded me from my previous 3 ton unit to a 2.5 unit. Schneiders admitted they installed the wrong sized unit and said they were going to give me a credit and that they would install the correct sized unit. However, they delayed the installation of the correct sized unit for weeks and instead visited my house an additional 4-6 times to check my airflow, ventilation, and everything else under the moon even though they ADMITTED in writing that they installed the wrong sized unit. When they were supposed to come and install the correct sized unit they cancelled 13 hours prior and I missed work for their appointment. So now I have the wrong sized unit, I have missed work wages, and I have a sky high electric bill from my too small unit running constantly. Schneiders is refusing to own up to their mistake and to install the correct unit. While this was going on my basement flooded from what we believe was my Culligan water system tubes being stuffed too far down in my floor drain, which so happened to be moved by the Schneiders tech. My family ate the cost for carpet replacement and clean up. But Schneiders is still refusing to come out to my house because they feel uncomfortable because I accused their tech of shoving the tubes to far down in the drain. GIVE ME A BREAK!!

Description of Work
Installed AC/Heat Pump

04/13/2018

brenda E.

Great people to work with. They really know their stuff and walk you through the entire process. I would use them again and we are planning on buy a new furnace system from them in the next couple of months.

Description of Work
diagnostic on the furnace and system cleaning

01/10/2018

David J.

Relatively seamless. Slight misunderstanding on final thermostat programming which was rectified as soon as the were made aware.

Description of Work
Installation of natural gas furnace to replace electric furnace

07/13/2016

Colleen M.

Absolutely the best there is...Punctual...Professional with the down home feel...Courtious...Very thourough...If I have a problem, they come when I call...they go above and beyond to take care of their customers....Everyone at Schneider's Heating and Cooling from the ladies answering the phones to the wonderful technicians take care of you,,they treat you like you are family!!!!!

Description of Work
check up of furnace and central air and refill of filters..

06/28/2016

William B.

Our old furnace had one of it's many breakdowns, so I called around to get it replaced. Schneider's salesman came within a few hours. He offered us a deal close to the other estimates. This was on a Saturday and on Tuesday a crew showed up. The 2 installers were very professional and friendly and went out of their way to get everything just right, they cleaned up everything. We were very happy with the job, being one of the best experiences we have had with contractors

Description of Work
Installed a new furnace and air conditioner

05/27/2014

Aaron G.

They showed up on time...on a Sunday! No extra charge for Sunday work. The whole tune up cost $119 and included a new thermo coupler. Josh really knew his stuff and was very professional. I was very impressed with how nice the phone staff was. These guys are a cut above the other local heating/AC companies.

Description of Work
cleaned and serviced the boiler for my heating.

11/05/2013

Azarcon R.

The diagnosis cost $89, but to install the whole thing they wanted close to $300 in total for the diagnosis, parts and labor. The tech they sent out was very knowledgeable, punctual, and courteous but the price they quoted was just way more than I was willing to pay for such a simple job. Having had previous similar work performed—I knew that it was overpriced. Even bringing in another company would have still been cheaper in this situation. They utilize tiered, set pricing ($189, $289, $389 and so forth plus the $89 diagnostic fee) so for other, more complex work it could be worth the price. Personally, I'll go with another provider next time simply because of the cost.

Description of Work
Diagnose a broken ignitor.

12/03/2012

Stephanie K.

My husband and I woke up the day before Thanksgiving to a broken furnace. From beginning to end Schneiders was there for us. They came right away to give us an assessment of the problem and our solution options. They even had somebody come late at night to fit my husbands busy work schedule. With the freezing weekend approaching, and having two very young children in the house, they rushed our order and had our new furnace up and running right away. They cleaned up after themselves, were very polite and friendly, and made sure to explain everything to us. They were class acts from beginning to end and we are extremely grateful for them!!

Description of Work
Removed old furnace and installed a new furnace.

07/12/2012

Catherine B.

removed old central air in the attic and repaced with heat pump and central air. Have pull down steps so was no easy task, but the gentlemen that installed it were very good at what they do so were able to do without any problems. they were very professional, answered any questions that I had.

Description of Work
Installed heat pump with central air in attic replacing older central air. service was excellent. any time I had questions or problems (had to have thermostat replaced after power outage) had very good response time. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Sprowls Mechanical

Heating and A/c services. Installs and service repairs. 15 years of experience.

Kohl's Heating Services, LLC

FREE ESTIMATES ON REPLACEMENT SYSTEMS! Call the Trane Comfort Specialists at Kohl Heating Services for assurance that your year round heating and cooling needs are in good hands. Additional addresses - 108 Maple Ct, Valencia PA 16059, 623 Mercer Rd Beaver Falls PA 15010. Additional contact name - Mike Kohl.

Knoechel Heating Co

Family owned since 1947. Our recent accolades include: Four time winner of the Cranberry Eagle Community Choice Gold Award for best heating contractor as selected by the readers. Penn Power Top performer 2010, 2011 & 2012 for installation of high efficiency air conditioners & heat pumps. Dave Lennon signature award winner 2010. Ranked within the top 1% of Lennox dealers nationwide, demonstrating outstanding accomplishments in customer service and sales leadership!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available