JMG Contractors

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2017

Awards & Badges

PO Box 1208

Buckingham, PA 18912

At JMG Builders LLC, customer and employee safety is always our upmost concern especially during this time. We follow all guidelines outlined by the CDC. Each team member wears proper hand protection, respirators not to mention all job sites have hand washing stations. At the completion of each project, all surfaces are properly sanitized with Mediclean. Please help stop the spread of COVID-19. Wash your hands frequently and take whatever precautions outlined by the CDC. We complete jobs faster and better because you don’t need to make multiple phone calls to multiple contractors. Our insured technicians can take care of all of the projects on your “to-do list” saving you time from the first phone call through to project completion. We promise to offer you piece of mind knowing our professionals are company employees who will arrive on time in our vans and will also clean up when they’re done. At JMG Builder’s, we strive to exceed customers expectations; one job at a time. Integrity, transparency and quality are our core values, which set us aside from our competition. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority....

Resposiveness

handyman (46)electrician (20)plumbers (19)drywall (17)interior painting (11)general contractors (7)home remodeling (6)home builder (4)tile installation (4)deck cleaning (3)insulation (3)drain cleaning (2)

01/26/2021

Jason at JMG Contractors was pure class. We hired him to get my parents house ready for sale which is a truly emotional thing for anyone selling a home that has been in the family for 20 years. We knew this would be a big job and knew we didn't want to use a solid stain on this cedar siding. I asked is there anyway to bring the cedar back? Jason did the research and said yes it is called sand blas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sandblasting Cedar siding back to new, Replacing old cedar parts, Deck Maintenance, electrical work.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,electrician,handyman service,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,deck cleaning,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

10/06/2020

Plumbing, Electrical, Appliance Install

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jason is by far the best contractor I have ever across and I highly doubt you will find any other contractor of the same caliber. As a woman who has been taken advantage of by many poor contractors I speak from decades of experience and I’ve often ended up doing a lot of the work in my house myself after terrible experiences. Jason sets himself apart from every other contractor I have ever met in his thoroughness, quality of work, punctuality, communication and professionalism. He’s performed multiple jobs for me from electrical to plumbing to appliance install and everything is top notch. I’m very impressed by his level of detail from preparation of quotes to quality of work on site and the team that’s under him. I highly recommend his services for any and all of your project needs. I will be looking no further for any other contractor!

CATEGORY appliance repair,drywall,electrician,plumbing,small appliance repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

08/25/2020

never even responded to my request for a quote

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of most rooms in my home

CATEGORY home builders,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

07/01/2020

Jason responded to our request for estimate the same day-started the following week and completed the work in about a week

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck power washed and stained-latticed replaced and minor repairs done

CATEGORY deck cleaning,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

06/20/2020

Jason and his crew were truly wonderful. We needed a lot of work done quickly, and Jason's crew worked 7 days a week (even Memorial Day) to make sure our project was completed within our timeframe. Jason made suggestions for paint color that worked perfectly in the room. Touch-ups were made without complaint. We would definitely use JMG contractors again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of wallpaper, paint walls, paint ceiling, paint trim, move a light fixture, repair holes and scratches

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

05/28/2020

Working with Jason was great. I've never done a review before and often wonder if these are real. But based on the other reviews I saw about JMG and my experience working with Jason, I have faith in his reviews. Jason was super responsive, very responsible and experienced. He was extremely sensitive to my concerns about safety with Covid-19 and went above and beyond to make sure things were done n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace drywall in garage

CATEGORY drywall,insulation,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

02/26/2020

The project went very well. There was a lot to do, so it was done in stages. The most difficult and time consuming part was the hardwood flooring of the existing stairs and upstairs hall. Jason found the exact match to my first floor hardwood flooring which was 16 years old--it is perfect. The stairs and upstairs hall look fantastic! As does the painting of the rooms and the repair where the tempo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a temporary wall removed. The living room, dining room, foyer, and upstairs hall repainted, including ceilings and trim. Four new light fixtures installed. Old carpeting removed from the upstairs hall and stairs replaced with hardwood flooring. New spindles and finish trim on the stairs.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,hardwood floor,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

Photo for JMG Contractors - PO Box 1208, Buckingham, PA - 38410216

01/10/2020

My husband and I were going to remodel our powder room by ourselves. Once we started demolition, we realized that we had many issues and needed a professional who could do all of the things that we didn’t know how to do. One of the major items needing much repair was the drywall. We found JMG Contractor and saw that they had an “A” rating. Jason was the contractor and he was wonderful! Jason knew ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our bathroom needed to be remodeled.

CATEGORY drywall,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

11/30/2019

Our water heater went on Thanksgiving night, and Jason got back to us right away. He came out right away on Black Friday morning to replace our water heater. They were very professional and did a great job! It was amazing how fast they got back to us especially during the holiday weekend. I would definitely recommend them and would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

11/21/2019

Very well Started the work in great time very efficient. And cleaned up really nice. No mess from the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

Painting, Custom shelves, Furniture assembly, Art Installation, Window treatments, Home repair, Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, Drywall repair, Carpentry, Plumbing, Electric, And much much more

Check, PayPal, Financing