Area Rugs Unlimited

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

Family Owned and operated. All our contractors are licensed, and insured. Major Credit cards accepted, 6 month interest free financing available to qualified buyers. See our website for money saving coupons!...

Clean N Done

Clean and supply designated facility areas. Perform various cleaning actions such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc. Perform and track routine inspection. Perform and track maintenance activities.

04/11/2015

We had more carpets done in the past. They have an inventory and their prices are undercut.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Area Rugs Unlimited installed carpets in my living room and hallway.

04/11/2015

We have used them before and they did a good job. We would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Area Rugs Unlimited installed carpets in my living room and hallway.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

[Member name removed], thank you for the kind words, we are very happy to hear of your satisfaction. We appreciate your past, present and future business with Area Rugs Unlimited. Enjoy the carpet and tell your friends and family about us. Thank You!

04/09/2015

My experience with them was good. Everything was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpets and rugs.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

04/09/2015

The services from Area Rugs Unlimited were fine. They were fine and I don't have anything bad to say about them. It turned out fine. It turned out great, it is what I wanted. They charged me by the foot, whatever they charge for a foot and the actual carpet was a rectangle. I probably wouldn't have done it if it wasn't a good price. The quality was good. I would use them again. Probably their pric...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They didn't install it or anything, I just bought it off of them. They made like a remnant and they bonded a remnant for me for a bedroom. They like bonded the outside of the rug.

CATEGORY carpet installation

03/26/2015

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for giving us a positive review, we are glad help you out anytime! Tell your friends about us! Best Regards, Area Rugs Unlimited

Carpet cleaning and sales, ceramic tile, flooring & hardwood.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express