Royce Roofing LLC

Oregon: Contractors
09/29/2023

P.O.Box 1161

Woodburn, OR 97071

Royce Roofing is locally owned and operated family business, with over 25 years of experience. We are proud to bring our customers the best in quality roofing services. Our experienced team understands, appreciates and values our customers, and is committed to professionalism with an eye for detail. Royce Roofing has the knowledge and experience to handle your roofing, siding, gutter, pressure washing needs....

roofing (37)gutter repair (7)gutter cleaning (5)skylight installation (3)siding companies (1)

02/02/2021

Royce Roofing was great to work with. Jesus was very friendly and informative when he came out to give estimate. Price was very fair. Communication regarding job was excellent. Work was done efficiently and they did many extras at no cost. I am very happy with the work. I would definitely recommend Royce Roofing to anyone and would certainly use them again myself.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

02/02/2021

Ray and his whole team were amazing! They did a fantastic job on our roof. Quality and care were exceptional- HIGHLY recommend Royce Roofing- we have received several compliment son our roof form neighbors- and passed on their contact info! Fantastic company!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback. We enjoyed working with you.

08/08/2020

Fantastic! Really great job and crew. They were clean and courteous, and the roof and gutters are amazing. You cannot go wrong with this company!

Description of Work
Roof and gutters Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

Review for Royce Roofing LLC - P.O.Box 1161, Woodburn, OR - 38792781

05/02/2020

Very professional, hard working people.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

11/02/2019

Ray and his team arrived early and worked steadily all day and only stopped for lunch. They were very professional and I couldn't be happier with the job they did. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. My roof looks great!!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

We really appreciate the kind words and your business. Thank you!

10/09/2019

I received 5 bids for re-roofing my house, and based upon reviews I read on Angie's list I decided to hire Royce Roofing. The job was supervised by Ray and he was very easy to work with and responsive to my questions and concerns. After the tearoff, his crew discovered some spots where the plywood sheathing needed to be replaced, which they did. They recommended an ice/water barrier product for th...

Description of Work
New roof on my house

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate the positive feedback as we strive for excellence.

09/24/2019

Submitted request for quote on roof cleaning, Moss treatment and gutter replacement around the end of August — got absolutely no response.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and Moss treatment, gutter replacement

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your feedback. Upon reviewing our records we found that multiple attempts were made to contact you however we were unsuccessful in reaching you. We would very much like an opportunity to work with you, if you would please email us your information to verify the information on file is correct, we will have someone contact y...

12/19/2018

I would highly recommend Royce Roofing. I put out request for bids to about 5 roofers. Royce wasn't the cheapest, but they were far from the most expensive. From the get go I had a positive experience. They were the only one that got up on the roof, took photos that they sent me and discussed the problems they saw. They were also the only ones that inspected the gutters that desperately need to be...

Description of Work
Replaced a cedar shake roof with composite shingles

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/10/2018

Review for Royce Roofing LLC - P.O.Box 1161, Woodburn, OR - 37618470

Thank you for the review. I enjoyed working with you. From Ray and Royce Roofing Team

09/17/2018

Royce Roofing was recommended to me by a friend. I did, however, get a total of five estimates and decided to go with RR. I worked with Ray for the estimate and then the choices -- I did this in the summer, the busiest season, and it was a little difficult to get our schedules to match up at first but once we got going, we were fine. I did not get immediate responses, but my communications were al...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 08/02/2018

Review for Royce Roofing LLC - P.O.Box 1161, Woodburn, OR - 37402360

05/14/2018

Clean Done in a quick time frame. Found wood rot and fixed it.

Description of Work
new roof put on

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

Roofing, Roof Repairs & Inspections, Siding, Gutter Installations & Cleaning & Moss Cleaning.