TIGARD SUV & AUTO REPAIR

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2007

12394 SW SCHOLLS FERRY RD

Tigard, OR 97223

Established in 2004, Tigard SUV & Auto Repair services and repairs most makes and models. We are an ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Repair Shop and a Recognized DEQ Repair Facility. All staff members are certified by the Institute of Automotive Service Excellence. We guarantee our work for 18months or 18,000miles- whichever comes first. We offer free loaner vehicles or local rides....

03/10/2017

Jeff N.

My experience was mediocre. They said they could only repair the entire thing. I ended up going online and sent in my part and they fixed it for $30.00. TIGARD wasn't very helpful.

Description of Work
I had them looking to repair a electrical issue.

Category auto repair

Service date- 11/20/2012. The following is copied from the work order. Total cost to the customer was $84 Customer complaint: Check temp control switch intermittently inoperative. (Has to cycle several times to get heat from vents) Plays with dial for heat then it will finally get warm, does it in all modes. What we did: Traced intermittent failure to a failing climate control head - removed HVAC control panel & found internal wires to be loose/broken at solder joints. Wires are too short to repair, Informed customer. Left control panel off of the vehicle for customer to source electrical repair. I'm glad we helped the customer determine which part was the source of the problem.

10/12/2016

GWEN S.

Before they got into the repair they found a crack in the radiator. I had them replace it and will go back later for the belts and hoses.

Description of Work
All belts & hoses replaced

Category auto repair,radiator service

02/07/2014

Edward E.

Did not try to up-sell me or find problems that did not exist. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Very professional, asked the appropriate questions when I made the appointment, all supplies were then on hand to service my Audi All-Road.

02/05/2013

Suzanne F.

Great service each and every time. I trust no one else with the repairs I need done. Always friendly and on top of their work.

Description of Work
Belt change, right axle boot replacement, etc.

07/26/2012

SARAH R.

Good overall - car still runs great.

Description of Work
My Mazda 626 yr 2000 would crank but not start. Tigard SUV performed a full diagnostic and then replaced the fuel pump and the fuel filter. They were very professional and turned the car around in one day and provided a full report on the results of the diagnostic as well as an itemized bill. However, the price was $696.96 of which $376 was labor, $52 was diagnostics, and $269 was parts (fuel pump and filter). Normally I go to another repair shop near Hillsboro, where I live, and I called to get their opinion on the price. They said the parts were fair in price but the labor was over $100 an hour and the industry standard is $80 to $90 an hour.

04/19/2012

Geoffrey S.

I called late in the day and described the problem and they told me to come in the morning. I am in a wheelchair and need my.van to get around, so they had me come in, drove me home in my van, then returned to do the repair. I felt that was service above what was required. The repairs were completed by the afternoon and I had my van back the same day.

Description of Work
They replaced my brake rotors and pads, replaced the water pump, and did an oil change. They also performed a courtesy 25 point inspection.

04/12/2012

Tina B.

They are fantastic. They are very good at giving accurate quotes and keeping me updated on the service work. The best thing is that I have always had everything done perfectly, and I have been using them for a long time.

Description of Work
They did some brake work and engine tuning. They also replaced the water pump.

09/12/2011

Tim S.

I have always been fearful of auto repair places since every experience in the past the mechanic always called back with at least 50% more work and charges than what was originally quoted. Tigard SUV was honest from the start and finished my repairs ahead of time and at a lesser amount than what was quoted. I really appreciated the loaner vehicle also which saved me from having to rent a car.

Description of Work
Replaced my intake manifold and did a tune up on my 2002 Mustang GT. Performed the service and completed earlier than expected and gave me a loaner car while mine was in the shop.

02/21/2011

JOHN D.

Very professional, consulted with us on all aspects of the repair. Our minivan has a lot of miles, and these repairs were not unexpected. We appreciated Tigard SUV's professional manner in quoting needed repairs, consulting with us, and getting the job done in a timely manner. The free use of a loaner car was much appreciated.

Description of Work
1999 Toyota Sienna -Front wheel brake rotor replacement -Front tie rod replacement - Front wheel bearing repair - Two new front tires - Brake system flush - Other misc repairs

12/11/2010

Jacquelyn M.

Came in under estimate and everything wored

Description of Work
They checked brakes fixed sUn roof and checked safety prior To sale

Category auto repair,car inspections

GRIMMS SERVICE

Family owned and opperated business that believes in honest relationships with our customers.

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Tires
    Auto Mufflers
    MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover

We provide service and repair to the following vehicle systems: Brake Systems, Cooling Systems, Comfort Control, Engine Performance, Engine Repair, Exhaust Systems, Suspension, Drive train, and all Vehicle Maintenance including 30,60,90K Services, Oil Changes, Tune Ups, Flushes.

Body Work.