TIGARD SUV & AUTO REPAIR

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2007

Established in 2004, Tigard SUV & Auto Repair services and repairs most makes and models. We are an ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Repair Shop and a Recognized DEQ Repair Facility. All staff members are certified by the Institute of Automotive Service Excellence. We guarantee our work for 18months or 18,000miles- whichever comes first. We offer free loaner vehicles or local rides....

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

03/10/2017

My experience was mediocre. They said they could only repair the entire thing.  I ended up going online and sent in my part and they fixed it for $30.00. TIGARD wasn't very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them looking to repair a electrical issue.

CATEGORY auto repair

Service date- 11/20/2012. The following is copied from the work order. Total cost to the customer was $84 Customer complaint: Check temp control switch intermittently inoperative. (Has to cycle several times to get heat from vents) Plays with dial for heat then it will finally get warm, does it in all modes. What we did: Traced intermittent failure to a failing climate control head - removed HVAC ...

10/12/2016

Before they got into the repair they found a crack in the radiator. I had them replace it and will go back later for the belts and hoses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All belts & hoses replaced

CATEGORY auto repair,radiator service

02/07/2014

Did not try to up-sell me or find problems that did not exist. Will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional, asked the appropriate questions when I made the appointment, all supplies were then on hand to service my Audi All-Road.

02/05/2013

Great service each and every time. I trust no one else with the repairs I need done. Always friendly and on top of their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Belt change, right axle boot replacement, etc.

07/26/2012

Good overall - car still runs great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Mazda 626 yr 2000 would crank but not start. Tigard SUV performed a full diagnostic and then replaced the fuel pump and the fuel filter. They were very professional and turned the car around in one day and provided a full report on the results of the diagnostic as well as an itemized bill. However, the price was $696.96 of which $376 was labor, $52 was diagnostics, and $269 was parts (fuel pump and filter). Normally I go to another repair shop near Hillsboro, where I live, and I called to get their opinion on the price. They said the parts were fair in price but the labor was over $100 an hour and the industry standard is $80 to $90 an hour.

CATEGORY auto repair

We provide service and repair to the following vehicle systems: Brake Systems, Cooling Systems, Comfort Control, Engine Performance, Engine Repair, Exhaust Systems, Suspension, Drive train, and all Vehicle Maintenance including 30,60,90K Services, Oil Changes, Tune Ups, Flushes.

Body Work.