We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Please call for more details.

Cravenho Construction & Building

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2007

1420 McDonald St NE

Salem, OR 97301

We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859

08/07/2022

braheem H.

The workers were extremely professional and very nice. One thing I liked was the job took some time but I was NEVER asked for a penny until job was done. I strongly recommend this company and would be happy to speak with anyone about more details.

Description of Work
electrical

Category electrician

07/23/2022

janet H.

Jason was responsive, on time, friendly and creative. He solved any problems that arose quickly and creatively. I love my new kitchen!

Description of Work
cabinets, trim, electrical,plumbing, remodel

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

02/05/2022

jarrod H.

Mr. Cravenho was responsive and knowledgeable. The work performed exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
framing, plumbing

Category handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, roofing

01/12/2022

Michael P.

AWESOME! THANK YOU FOR SUCH GREAT SERVICE!

Description of Work
electrical panel

Category electrician, remodeling

04/24/2021

Mary C.

My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.

Description of Work
roofing

04/09/2021

Kay K.

We had some moderate storm damage recently, with water damage in the ceiling of our house, a hole in our roof, and broken gutters and windows. I called around and the contractors I reached were rude, brief, and not interested. I finally called Jason Cravenho and I was so relieved that he was nice, professional, and punctual! He was patient in explaining things to me during the process and always quick with updates, which I appreciated so much. His crew worked on multiple things at our house which required lots of people doing different skillsets - it was coordinated very well and everyone worked so hard to keep our house neat and clean amidst all the work. Jason event sent a cleaning crew to clean the inside of my house when the work was all done, just because it was a little dusty from the work! My new roof, gutters, windows, and drywall all look perfect, but mostly I appreciate the good attitude and punctuality Jason showed. I've had some very negative experiences with contractors before, I will no doubt use Cravenho Construction in the future!

Description of Work
roofing, drywall, glass replacement, gutters, paint

Category drywall, gutter repair, handyman service, house cleaning, insulation, lighting, remodeling, roofing, water damage restoration, replacement windows, ceiling fans, interior painters

01/27/2021

Briana D.

It went alright....just kidding! Jason and his crew were phenomenal, just as the time previous I had them out to fix my roof in the middle of the night. This time around, they removed an old and awful bathroom vent fan and damages drywall and repaired/replaced both. He recommended the fan to purchase, which we did and it was fantastic, as well as kept things clean and organized all while in good spirits. Jason and his crew are respectful, enjoyable, and get things done correctly and efficiently. 10/10 recommended!

Description of Work
bath fan, drywall, roof repair, duct work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling

11/12/2020

heidi S.

Excellent! Miracle workers!!! Will definitely hire for future work as needed.

Description of Work
painting, wallpaper removal, skylight solar tube, siding, roof, bath fan

Category electrician, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, siding, home remodeling, interior painters

10/17/2020

Sharon H.

Beautifully. The crew arrived at the given time and immediately began working. Work was completed that afternoon. All debris were cleaned up. They did a great job on my nearly flat roof. I recommend Cravenho Construction.

Description of Work
roofing

it was a pleasure working with you, please call us in the future if you have any needs at all.

09/30/2020

melvin K.

contractor could not get to my project in my time frame. I did the job myself.

Description of Work
electrical connection

Category electrician, air duct cleaning

I'm sorry that we couldn't fit you in, please consider calling us in the future.

07/26/2020

Dean P.

Took pictures as per request of contractor, sent pictures and never heard another word. Can't count on this contractor!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category roofing, air duct cleaning

I am sorry that we cant get back to all our requests as fast as our customers would like we are in a back log of about 4 weeks right now as well as most contractors right now, my direct line is 503-819-3450 if you would like to call.

07/14/2020

cecil O.

Fantastic. Affordable! Quality work and collaborative in working through needs.

Description of Work
new furnace, new ac

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling

thank you very much.

06/17/2020

Michael K.

Fantastic! Jason and his crew were great to work with, very professional and did a great job! After they left you couldn’t even tell they were there, they cleaned up everything. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
A complete roofing job

Category roofing, air duct cleaning

[Member Name Removed], I can't wait to get back out there so we can try out that range.

05/18/2020

Lieb L.

They did a great job on the roof and the furnace. They were quick and efficient. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
roofing, hvac

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, roofing

thank you so much.

05/07/2020

John S.

I've hired Cravenho Construction for several projects so far and have nothing but great things to say about their professionalism, quality of work and fair pricing. They have always exceeded expectations, I have referred them to my boss, who hired them for his roof, and several of my good friends who also had great experiences working with them. This company is top notch and If you have the chance to hire them I am certain you will be the one writing your own review of praise. I can't wait to hire them again.

Description of Work
roofing and several other projects

Category roofing, siding, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning

02/01/2020

Daniel V.

Awesome company. Friendly, responsive. Excellent experience.

Description of Work
demo, pluming, water mitigation

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration

01/30/2020

Rose N.

Jason and his guys were great on time and budget

Description of Work
lighting, plugs, wiring repairs, flooring,deck,windows,

Category electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters

01/08/2020

rick S.

We had a new roof put on by Cravenho for our large shop. They are super awesome to work with. Price was so reasonable, I never even got another bid. Unlike a lot of contractors, they actually answer the phone. I even got some of his contacts for some of the other work needed done. So far the best contractor I have worked with. Do yourself a favor and hire them, you won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
installed new roof for our new construction shop

01/03/2020

Sara M.

Amazing work done. Extremely happy with my new home❤

Description of Work
remodel

Category electrician, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, house cleaning, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling, interior painters

01/03/2020

janice R.

Cravenho Construction did an outstanding job with our remodeling project! We would hire them again in a heartbeat. Everything was done just as requested and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
remodel

Category countertops, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, air duct cleaning, home remodeling, interior painters

12/14/2019

Rose V.

Timely, easy to talk to and left me feeling understood. The job was done on time and the clean up was spot on. My job was not local and his bid was still competitive. This outfit is the real deal not the smoke and mirrors of contractors I've dealt with in the past.

Description of Work
Roofing, Painting - Interior, Carpentry - Woodworking, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category flooring contractor, roofing, woodworking, interior painters

12/14/2019

Michelle K.

Jason and his team remodeled a great room with full house span beams to make a pillar less room. He got the project done on budget and in time.

Description of Work
Remodeling

Category picture framing, roofing, replacement windows, home remodeling

12/06/2019

Stefanie C.

The crew was efficient, professional and great to deal with. Would definitely hire this company again!!

Description of Work
roofing

12/02/2019

Zula T.

My fiances roof was serverly damaged in January by severe storms. After months of frustation from dealing with the insurance company to non existsant company, way over priced to lies about regulations we finally found Cravenho. Jason went above and beyond for my fiance. Not only did he have an estimate for him with in 245 hous of the inital phone call. Once my fiance secured his funds he called Jason back and told him he was ready. The very next morning Jason had a crew out at my fiances house remoiving the old roof. Jason arrived a little later after stopping off and picking up some Popeyes chicken for my fiance. My fiance is a disabled war vet and rarely gets to venture out that far.. Jason and his crew had teh old roof removed, replaced, and cleaned up in about 26 hrs. His crew was also very pleasent, kind, and thoughtful. I can not say enough good things avbout Cravenho. Jaon definetly made a difficult, stressful situation much easier. The roof looks beautiful. Thank you so much to Jason and the folks at Cravenho.

Description of Work
Tear off of old roof and replace

Category handyman service, roofing

11/15/2019

Shawn M.

They are simply amazing, very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Roofing

Pacific Construction Solutions, Inc.

Oregon True Color

Oregon True Color is owner operated and focused on quality work. We take pride in providing expert workmanship by punctual employees who are driven by a commitment to perfection. We always make sure our customers are satisfied before we leave the job. I am happy to say that our customers TRUST us in their homes! Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Sam's Painting & Remodel

Sam's Painting & Remodel is a small business who takes pride in what we do. No cutting corners. We do things right the first time around so you don't have to keep calling different contractors day in day out! We do not do LEAD Painting at this time.

2022 Super Service Award

Ccb 185859
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

We our a full general construction company, we offer every service for you home, we hold our plumbing, and HVAC lisences, and work very closely with electricians to try and keep everything in house.

Landscaping.