Cravenho Construction & Building

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2007

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Please call for more details.

We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859...

Absolute Foundation LLC

GOLIATHTECH HELICAL SCREW PILES FORGET ABOUT CONCRETE! Resembling a large screw, screw piles are installed deep into the ground, to solidly support the structure of your project. This is an advantageous alternative to form tubes and is less expensive than concrete foundations. Opt for a simple and rapid installation, without excavating. No damage to landscape or structures Perfectly leveled structure No delays between the end of the installation and the beginning of works Ideal for restricted spaces Possible no matter the season Removable and reusable system

Outbackdogg Painting

With over 7 years of professional painting experience, I am here to meet and exceed all your painting needs and dreams.

The Clean Cut Painting Company LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/24/2021

My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.

Description of Work
roofing

04/09/2021

We had some moderate storm damage recently, with water damage in the ceiling of our house, a hole in our roof, and broken gutters and windows. I called around and the contractors I reached were rude, brief, and not interested. I finally called Jason Cravenho and I was so relieved that he was nice, professional, and punctual! He was patient in explaining things to me during the process and always q...

Description of Work
roofing, drywall, glass replacement, gutters, paint

Category drywall,gutter repair,handyman service,house cleaning,insulation,lighting,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,replacement windows,ceiling fans,interior painters

01/27/2021

It went alright....just kidding! Jason and his crew were phenomenal, just as the time previous I had them out to fix my roof in the middle of the night. This time around, they removed an old and awful bathroom vent fan and damages drywall and repaired/replaced both. He recommended the fan to purchase, which we did and it was fantastic, as well as kept things clean and organized all while in good s...

Description of Work
bath fan, drywall, roof repair, duct work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

11/12/2020

Excellent! Miracle workers!!! Will definitely hire for future work as needed.

Description of Work
painting, wallpaper removal, skylight solar tube, siding, roof, bath fan

Category electrician,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,siding,home remodeling,interior painters

10/17/2020

Beautifully. The crew arrived at the given time and immediately began working. Work was completed that afternoon. All debris were cleaned up. They did a great job on my nearly flat roof. I recommend Cravenho Construction.

Description of Work
roofing

it was a pleasure working with you, please call us in the future if you have any needs at all.

We our a full general construction company, we offer every service for you home, we hold our plumbing, and HVAC lisences, and work very closely with electricians to try and keep everything in house.

Landscaping.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available