Tough Bug Solutions

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Oregon

13500 SW Pacific Hwy Suite 58484

Portland, OR 97223

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment
Pest Control Project - Yellow Jackets

Pest Control Project - Yellow Jackets

pest control
Yellow Jacket nest killed inside bathroom exhaust vent. Fortunately homeowner was not getting yellow jackets inside the bathroom. The problem: yellow jackets were blocking the vent to the point where the exhaust fan was not venting air out of the bathroom. The solution: kill yellow jackets then have a duct cleaning service clean out the vent.

Tough Bug Solutions has been serving the Portland metro area with the highest quality pest control services for years. Call us today for all your exterminator needs. Our services include but are not limited to: the removal of termites, carpenter ants, small ants, spiders, roaches, fleas, silverfish, carpet beetles, boxelder bugs, bed bugs, rats, mice, yellow jackets, hornets, wasps, and bees. We handle wood destroying insects, bed bug control, general pest control, rodent control & stinging insects....

pest control (42)animal removal (1)

01/23/2021

Jay responded quickly to our request and removed the dead Possum in our crawl space. He disinfected the area and inspected all vent wells and found 2 that needed to be fixed to prevent future pest access. I Would hire again!

Description of Work
Dead animal removal and vent repair.

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

07/21/2020

Great first experience with Tough Bug Solutions. Jalon was top notch and thorough. Fair pricing, same day service. Thanks!

Description of Work
Wasp hive removal, Carpenter Ant treatment

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Thank you for the review!!

07/07/2018

When we phoned them, they explained what we needed to do to prepare the house for the extermination. On the day of the extermination, he arrived on time, explained what and where he would be spraying for the ants. We went to lunch and returned home with not an ant in sight. It's been about a year and we are still ant free. Would not hesitate to call them again...they were great and they gave us a ...

Description of Work
ant extermination

Work Completed On 03/20/2019

09/13/2017

They were great. They were phenomenal. It was awesome. It was very scary. He said we had this giant wasp nest underneath our foundation. It was like a highway of bees going into this hole in our prior front door. He was great. It was so worth it. I would have paid twice that. It was so scary, but it was great, it worked. Everything was good.

Description of Work
Remove wasp nest.

Work Completed On 09/16/2016

Thank you for your review of our service. Have a wonderful day.

08/01/2017

Jay was prompt, professional, took care of the problem fast.

Description of Work
Exterminator---yellow jackets

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

Thank you for the review. If there is anything else we can do for you, let us know. -Jay

07/19/2017

Ray inspected the exterior of my home for entry points and listed two possible entry points. He proceeded into the crawl space to determine the type of infestation and again checked for entry points (taking detailed photos. Returned to me and discussed a plan to address the issues, laid down the appropriate repellant, and provided me with options for repair to the entry points once the mice had a ...

Description of Work
Mice were in the crawl space of my home...

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our work. If there is anything else we can do, let us know. -Jay

05/26/2017

They were prompt and the service has taken care of the issue. We have to do quarterly service to make sure it stays that way. The cost was cheaper when you sign up for quarterly service and the good part is that you can add issues on.

Description of Work
Get rid or sugar ants and carpenter ants.

Work Completed On 05/26/2017

Thank you for the review. Please contact us at the first sign of any pests we are treating for. We will take care of you under your warranty.

02/01/2017

Each month they came out and sprayed they charged me around $100. they did inside and out. The first treatment, they came inside and sprayed around the baseboards. We had to be out of the house for about an hour after they did that. Then they sprayed the outside. Monthly follow on appointments were all on the outside. We didn't have any ill effects.

Description of Work
I signed up for a program that lasted about five months or so to get rid of sugar ants.

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

Thank you for your review of our service. We look forward to taking care of your home.

11/22/2016

He came out and we no longer have a Yellow Jacket problem. Excellent service! I would recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Yellow Jacket Bee Removal

Work Completed On 08/31/2016

Thank you for your review. Call us again if needed. -Jay

11/15/2016

Jay took quite a bit of time with me to explain the issues and help me identify possible areas of access. He then took a LOT of time trying to locate the offending odor so he could remove the carcass. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to find it, and thinks it might either be under the plastic or - possibly - in the insulation. He assured me that it will go away within a couple of weeks, and left an o...

Description of Work
Something big - a rat or maybe a possum or raccoon - got in my crawlspace and died. I needed someone to come remove the carcass (it's stinking up my house) and put me on a rodent control plan, as well as to tell me how to keep it from happening in the future.

Work Completed On 11/14/2016

Thank you for the review. Let us know if there are any other issues we can help with. -Jay

Pest Control, Exterminating, Rodent Control, Rats, Mice, Termites, Pest, Bed Bugs, Bee Removal, Spiders, Small Ants, Carpenter Ants, Yellow Jackets, Wasps, Hornets, Fleas

Bats, Opossums, Raccoons, Squirrels, Birds, Moles