NW Roof Tech Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2009

PO Box 22114

Portland, OR 97269

Our team has over 73 years of combined roofing experience. We strive for integrity, honesty and the highest ethics possible. The owner believes in the old fashioned idea of a hand shake and a honestly earned dollar. We offer the highest quality roofing materials, with a complete site clean up, and we have one of the best records with the Construction Contractors Board. In addition, we have developed some of the best contractors over the years for the various trades in all construction fields, such as: Finish Carpentry, Custom Sheet Metal, Painting and General construction. Additional emails - nwrooftech@gmail.com, sales@nwrooftech.com. Additional DBAs - N W Roof Tech Inc, NW Roof Tech....

roofing (27)skylight installation (1)gutter repair (1)

08/15/2018

Tim and his crew were great. They finished the job quickly and were even able to schedule the work sooner than expected. Our roof has some lovely slopes they were able work with even when having to replace decking in those areas. Their daily and final cleanup was fantastic and they left the gutters in better shape than when they started.

Description of Work
NW Rooftech, Inc. replaced the roof on our house and detached garage. They also installed a skylight.

Category roofing,skylights

07/18/2018

They did a really good job, on time, and clean up after themselves.

Description of Work
They did a roof repair.

Work Completed On 05/18/2018

04/23/2018

Great fast quality work. Was careful to keep the job site clean too! Was very happy with their work!

Description of Work
New roof & replacement of some facia boards

Work Completed On 03/19/2018

09/04/2017

Excellent work and very professional

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and anti moss treatment

Work Completed On 07/07/2017

12/13/2015

we needed to replace our roof and got a few bids. we decided to use NW Roof Tech. met with tim to finalize the contract. he patiently answered my questions and was willing to work with me using coupons and such to save us the most money. our project got delayed due to our association approval and weather (rain rain rain). however, jim (the owner) contacted me the first break in weather. the crew of 6-8 headed by aciano showed up on the agreed date and got to work. they spent the first day tearing down the old roof, boarding it, and covering it with felt (to be safe from rain and sure enough it rained at night). they put the shingles on the next day and finished the job. jim stopped by each day and checked on the progress and addressed our questions/concerns. aciano was great answering our questions, pulling old unused vents, and putting in a new one. everyone was wonderful to work with. they were knowledgeable, patient, paid attention to details, and so very hard working. they cleaned up nicely afterwards. we were very happy with the crew and the work performed. all issues/concerns/questions were addressed immediately and professionally. we were amazed that the crew completed replacing our roof (a big job) in two days. well done.

Description of Work
replaced our cedar shake roof to composite.

Work Completed On 11/30/2015

11/20/2015

A good experience all the way around. Tim was responsive to all of our questions and concerns, and he kept us informed thruout the process. The roofing crew was awesome: there were weather issues and they worked long hours to get the job done between the rainstorms.

Description of Work
Tear-off of existing roof, inspection of sub-roof, and installation of new Land Mark roof.

Work Completed On 10/20/2015

06/04/2014

Tim responded quickly to my request for a quote as I had just discovered evidence of a leak. I decided to replace the entire roof as it was over 20 years old. Tim provided a quote for installing a second layer of shingles or for a full tear-off. Tim took time to answer all of my questions and explain the roofing process and terminology. I elected to do a full tear-off and collected three quotes. The quotes were within $1,000 of each other and NW Roof Tech was the highest. All three companies had a good reputation and I was sure any of them would install a good roof. After negotiating a "senior discount", I selected NW Roof Tech because Tim and I communicated well and I was confident of Tim's integrity. The crew removed the old shingles and installed my new roof in one long day. They reported no signs of dry rot, happily for me. The clean-up was meticulous and there was zero damage to shrubs and flowerbeds surrounding the house. The roof looks great and I am completely satisfied with the work performed by NW Roof Tech.

Description of Work
Installed a new roof on my home.

Work Completed On 06/03/2014

06/01/2014

.We were extremely happy with every stage of the process. Calls were returned promptly, their bid was very competitive, workers arrived early and stayed late. The crew worked h****** our steeply-pitched roof and were very approachable if we had a question. We would give them an enthusiastic A+.

Description of Work
Removed existing roof and installed a new Land Mark Architectural roof system. Installed new cedar siding on side of dormer

Work Completed On 05/18/2014

05/16/2014

I was referred to NW Rooftech through friends in Tillamook that were very satisfied with their bid and quality of work. Tim was very responsive with his original quote in 2012, but I postponed the work. In January 2014, I discovered a leak and received 3 other bids. NW Rooftechs was the best for similar quality type of roofing and gutters (Tim's gutter bid was more than other contractor gutter bids, but I preferred having the roofing and gutters through one contractor). Tim also offered a cash discount for paying cash. Roofing was put on during a January dry spell and warmer days. Gutters had to be postponed because of wind and issues with the long runs of my 1957 ranch house to prevent bending. As of today, no issues with either roof or gutters. Cleanup was done very well. Only comment would be that the gutter sub-contractors took the flexible plastic downspout extensions with them and I didn't realize right away and have to go buy new ones. I also know he did one more roof for some friends and they were satisfied as well.

Description of Work
Removed old shingles and gutters. Replaced with new Landmark Roof System shingles including some repair of existing tongue/groove and installation of new attic, bathroom and kitchen vents.Removal of old electric mast. And installation of new flashing around chimney.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/24/2014

04/18/2014

Tim came out to our home and gave us a very reasonable estimate. His crew was on the job in less than a week. They arrived on time and worked for a little less than two days to complete the entire job. When the roof was finished they did a great job cleaning up. The roof looks great. I will use these guys when my rental property needs roofing. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Complete tear-off of old roof layers. Replacement of roof.

Work Completed On 04/15/2014

Residential & commercial roofing & waterproof deck installation. Roofing repair.