All cleaning with COVID guidelines

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

New Vision Floor Care Professionals

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2005

15532 SW Pacific Hwy #214

Portland, OR 97224

2018,2017,2016,2013..Super Service Award Winner from Angie's Listin the Carpet Cleaning category. NVS Floor Care LLC. Is committed to first class customer service. You will be treated with the utmost respect. We offer the most advanced cleaning technology on the market that does not over wet your

01/20/2022

Carl A.

I initially had Dave come out to clean our dryer vent. He was very prompt in scheduling a time and he was on time for the appointment. He did a great job in cleaning the dryer vent. Dave explained what he was going to do and cleaned up the area behind the dryer. Dave did such a good job that I asked him to clean our air ducts, which had not been cleaned for years. He came out later that week do clean our air ducts. Dave told us in advance that he needed clear access to our registers so he could clean the ducts, which was nice to know so we would be ready for him. It took a couple of hours for him to clean all of the registers. Dave did a great job on our air ducts as well. He showed us a before and after comparison of some of the ducts and he also looked at our air filter in the furnace (which needed replacement). Dave also put in some anti-bacterial cleaner in the ducts to kill any bacteria in the vents. I strongly recommend Dave for any dryer and air duct cleaning and would definitely hire him again. Dave is very personable, trustworthy, and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent and Air Duct Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

12/05/2021

Lisa S.

It went fantastic! David was on time, took great care in listening to what I thought needed being done, and then explained the best professional approach to cleaning my furniture and rugs. He went straight to work and when he was done, you couldn't tell I ever had stains on my furniture! The carpet was fresh and clean and looked like new again. Will definitely call New Vision Floor Care Professionals back again!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Thank you , appreciate your business..

11/29/2021

J. Wilson W.

New Vision Floor Solutions did a great job cleaning my carpets.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

11/23/2021

Coralyn L.

Communicative, timely, friendly and efficient. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Shannon B.

I hired New Vision Floor care to clean the carpets in my home & home office as well as a sectional. David did a fantastic job, and was even able to remove a couple very stubborn stains!! My carpets & sectional looked new when he was finished. He was punctual & very professional. I highly recommend New Vision floor and will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Carpet & Upholstery cleaning

Greg R.

Very well done. Will definitely use this service again!

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning.

Justin M.

My experience with David went great!! I even received updates and pictures of before and after the work performed. I will be using David again and would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, rug cleaning and HVAC duct cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning, floor cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

09/23/2020

Jennie L.

Excellent work: efficient, timely, and thorough.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

09/03/2020

Jill N.

Cleaned out a very clogged dryer vent That was extremely overdue. He did a great job and we definitely will have them back to our carpets!

Description of Work
Cleaned out a very clogged dryer vent

08/04/2020

Kaya S.

At first, not so great because the next morning several brown swaths/large spots appeared on white carpets. David came over to take a look, explained it was a phenomenon called 'carpet browning' and assured me he knew exactly what to do to take care of it. It was better after his remedial treatment, but having subsequently researched carpet browning afterwards, I'm now leery of having my carpets cleaned ever again!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

07/23/2020

ARLENE M.

Very well and he let me know I. Ould machine wash the pieces that protect the arms of the furniture. Very good information and also gave me a formula for cleaning hardwood floors which I appreciated.2

Description of Work
Sofa loves eat and chair needed cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

07/23/2020

Julie S.

Dave called very soon after I submitted the request, and he was able to come to our house the following day. He is very professional and clearly knows his stuff. He was able to get our dryer airflow back to 3x or so where it was, and we did have a growing obstruction. He also took care to fix some obstacles around the vent trap that we exacerbating the situation, as well as checked the dryer installation. I believe we got way more than we paid for, and I will definitely have him back next time.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

I appreciate your business

07/07/2020

Andrew D.

David was extremely prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

06/06/2020

Shawn Or Sophia C.

David did excellent work, but the value of the service came in the advice he gave as much as the services provided. He provided excellent information on how to keep our carpets in good shape so they last, and his advice had nothing to do with getting additional business for himself. He knows his stuff when it comes to carpets and is very willing to share his knowledge with his clients. As long as he's in business, he's the only carpet cleaner I'll ever use.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Mr. [Member Name Removed] , you are so kind .. and I do appreciate your words and business:)

04/28/2020

Louis C.

Did a good job. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

02/02/2020

Allyson K.

Gave me a good price to clean all the carpet in my new house.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

11/25/2019

Josh W.

Great work! Got my dryer vent cleaned out, also cleaned out the dryer itself. Came out SAME DAY to get work done and was extremely professional/courteous. Will definately hire again for this kind of work.

Description of Work
Dryer vent clean-out.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you.. I appreciate your support. Happy thanksgiving:)

11/21/2019

Pat S.

He called right away and set up an appointment to complete the work. Did a great job, would use again.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

11/19/2019

Deirdre B.

I turned out to be a difficult project! A ladder would not reach the vent on the outside. Inside, the vent was hard to get to behind a stackable washer/dryer. But David persevered until the dryer vent was clean! Thank You, David!

Description of Work
2nd floor dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

So thankful for your patience 😊

11/13/2019

Robert M.

He did an excellent job! We have already used him for carpet cleaning back in October and he did an excellent job. Did a horrifying awesome job of getting lent out of the dryer vent. I was amazed at the amount of lent that came out of the dryer vent. He did it so well and showed me how much came out of the vent.

Description of Work
He came out and deep cleaned years of garage grease and dirt off the garage floor.

Category floor cleaning

Thank you.. for your support. I appreciate your business and commitments..

10/22/2019

Twila P.

Everything went smoothly. I appreciate David's professionalism and quality work.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning and Carpet Cleaning

10/20/2019

Nick and Daphne M.

David was friendly, on-time, and diligent with his work. He also took time out of day to provide us with helpful tips on how to maintain our carpets. We highly recommend NVS Floor Care for anyone who is looking to schedule an honest and reliable contractor to clean their carpets and ducts.

Description of Work
Carpets and air ducts cleaned

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Thank you, I appreciate your support:)

09/23/2019

Susan F.

Everything was extra cost. First he told me it wasn't 8 feet. Then he told me it was an L shape. All of these were extra. The coupon is to pull you in. We reschedule and he showed up 35 minutes early. I said " You can't show up 35 minutes early and expect people to be ready." So he said " FINE - let's cancel it." The whole exchange with him was nasty.

Description of Work
I bought a coupon to have a dryer vent cleaned. The first time it was raining so badly my driveway drain was overflowing into the vent. We rescheduled for 1PM today.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

I met the client on the first visit Friday on our scheduled time frame. When I arrived on project it was pouring rain outside. So I noted the driveway was overflowing into the flower beds. I gave information to client when I arrived. I also noted to the client the vent was longer than standard length and there would be a small charge for extra length. Then we started the dryer to test the system. And went to the front of home and water was rushing into the vent . Asked the client at the time if she noted the dryer taking longer too dry . She said yes. I then said to the client we may have an obstruction or clog ,but we won’t know until the driveway is cleared from water and as I left I mentioned that there might be a charge for the clog. At that point no money or services were exchanged. At that time, I said I will be in touch. When the weather breaks and the water has cleared. On Monday, I called the client because I know what it’s like not being able to use your dryer and asked if the water had cleared. She said yes. I said I would be able to return today Monday, at 1:00 because I had an appointment in the area I finished and drove to the clients home. I arrived 30 minutes early and waited in front of the home. I was buckled in my seat, and returning texts on my phone. The client came out of her home, and I could tell she was upset, I waved her to open the side door to my vehicle, she did and fired up at me that I was 30 minutes early. Before I could reply she said, “I’m not ready”. I asked if she would prefer to cancel the appointment and she said yes. So I started my vehicle and drove away. I also called the client back for the mishap and apologies for my time gap. But no response . There was no service performed or money exchanged. My apologies for being early, and will note for the future. David K. Moran .

09/23/2019

Satwik P.

It went very well. Very professional.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

09/14/2019

John L.

Steven showed up promptly and took care of the problem. Our dryer vent cover needs replacing and he got it from Home Depot and put it in without issue. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you.. appreciate your business